So, do we now just consider Reyes the lhw champ?

rawImage.jpg

no lol

No. To be the champ he'd have to beat the champ, and he hasn't faced Santos.

We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call
He's at least #1 contender to Santos' title.

If we go by Sherdog's lineal LHW belt, Jones lost it to Gus who next lost to Rumble, then lost to DC...and DC was actuallty stripped, leaving us with Jones winning the then vacant LHW belt, then lost it (according to Sherdog) to Santos, who would then be the LHW champ, Jones had nothing to lose to Reyes, Santos vs Reyes for the uncrowned LHW champion?

They need to make a belt for Reyes and call it "The People's Light Heavyweight Champion". Because that's what he is. Everyone basically considers Reyes the Light Heavyweight Champion now except for a few moronic senior citizen judges.

We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call

tumblr_lanqq5KicD1qdr1wto1_500.jpg

crying_baby_bottle.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

If Reyes is the LHW champion, then Diaz is the LW champion.
Nate Diaz has fought for the LW title once in his career and it was against Bensen Henderson... he did not fair well.

I think you might be high.

He
Nate Diaz has fought for the LW title once in his career and it was against Bensen Henderson... he did not fair well.

I think you might be high.
He whooped Mcgregor on second fight also. Mcgregor is paper champ.
images (18).jpeg

He

He whooped Mcgregor on second fight also. Mcgregor is paper champ.
View attachment 725585
I see, so you're so high that you don't understand how time works. Conor was not the LW champion during either fight against Nate Diaz. He became the LW champion after fighting Nate.

A
I see, so you're so high that you don't understand how time works. Conor was not the LW champion during either fight against Nate Diaz. He became the LW champion after fighting Nate.
After LOSING to Nate.

Belts dont mean shit. They take belts off champs all the time without losing. We currently have a journeyman WW with a belt that isn't even a divisional belt
Agree to disagree on both sentences.
Belts have meaning and Usman IS the champion.

Every single one of you crying Reyes robbery weren't saying shit when he won against Volkan in another close fight you could call a "robbery".

I suppose, with that in mind, Jones shouldn't even have taken the fight.

No coz Santos already has the belt.

A

After LOSING to Nate.
Josh Thompson beat Nate before Nate beat Conor before Conor beat Alvarez. Josh Thompson is the LW champion.

I like these conversations. Shits a real trip.

Josh Thompson beat Nate before Nate beat Conor before Conor beat Alvarez. Josh Thompson is the LW champion.

I like these conversations. Shits a real trip.
And Ferguson beat Thompson. He is the real LW champion.
images (20).jpeg

Back