So, do we now just consider Reyes the lhw champ?

You cant give up the 4th and 5th like that if you are a contender fighting for a title against a dominant champ like Jon.

The champ is the man with shining belt and a W in sherdog's fight finder
Next fight against him will be called "title shot", as he's the one that hold the title (champ)

Who SHOULD be the champ?
Yes that's Reyes
<WellThere>

Hope it was clear
How dare you bring facts into this!giphy (5).gif img_1043.jpg

We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call

agree except the last part.

The saddest thing actually is that last night should have changed Reyes' life exponentially, forever. The guy who dethroned Jones, the new LHW champ, getting millions in rewards. That's the saddest part.

This is like when liberals were saying that Hillary Clinton was the real president

<TrumpWrong1>

He needs to fight Thiaggo Santos for the real LHW belt, Jones can keep his pico belt.

We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call

Reyes lost

Jones won

Not one judge had it for Reyes so how can you say he is champ

Doesn't work like his but you can call him champ in your own mind that's fair enough if your a Reyes fan

Might as well, Jon clearly lost and got dominated first 3 rounds pretty clearly. I dont have a bias towards either of them, neither one is my favorite fighter, i just call em how i see em.

Reyes lost

Jones won

Not one judge had it for Reyes so how can you say he is champ

Doesn't work like his but you can call him champ in your own mind that's fair enough if your a Reyes fan

I can say it was terrible judging. And Jones lost.

Not long ago White overturned Aldo vs. Marlon... he could do this new thing again.

Reyes is interim champ until he beats Santos for the full title.

Back