So, do we now just consider Reyes the lhw champ?

7yrWHITEbelt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call

He is the people's champ, jones was running for his life in the first 2 rounds.

If Reyes is the LHW champion, then Diaz is the LW champion.

We all know Reyes won?

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

The champ is the man with shining belt and a W in sherdog's fight finder
Next fight against him will be called "title shot", as he's the one that hold the title (champ)

Who SHOULD be the champ?
Yes that's Reyes
<WellThere>

Hope it was clear

No, Jones is still the champ. Hopefully, Reyes wins a few and gets a rematch, which I believe he wins.

This isn't the end of Reyes career.

I generally consider who ever Is the champ, champ. Because believing someone who isn't the champ a champ is wrong.

Never considered Jones a champ for his constant failed ped test, it's a freak show fight

Reyes vs Santos for the unification bout.

I didnt watch the fight but according to wikipedia, jones won and is still champ. I hope that clears it up.

Peoples Champ = Not the real Champ

It was a CLOSE fight Reyes didn't get robbed.

Jeez you people

The old saying...You have to beat the champ to be the champ. Jones won a close one and that's that.

Nope
He doesn’t have a belt does he?

he got robbed though but that is not how things work.

love or hate Pokes he still the champ.

Reyes got paid to slow down in the 4th and 5th !
Conspiracy here

giphy.gif

We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call

I mean I still think Santos beat him pretty convincingly so technically Santos should be the champ already

Nope
He doesn’t have a belt does he?

he got robbed though but that is not how things work.

love or hate Pokes he still the champ.

Belts dont mean shit. They take belts off champs all the time without losing. We currently have a journeyman WW with a belt that isn't even a divisional belt

Back