So Arlovski is not training or talking with Overeem after their fight

Arlovski signed on the dotted line. He has no right to be mad, except with the result. Unless there's some other reason for him to be mad.
He spoke before the fight about how he didn't like reem much anyway. Idk why everyone is forgetting.

Unfortunately, we can't do that. For a couple of reasons:

- they didn't caught like Reem did (Fedor a great example of this)
- many of them did not undergo the unreal physical transformation Reem did

Certainly many MMA fighters used PED's in the past (and are still using them). No doubt in my mind about that. Still, the confirmed cheats have a special place because they are certified, 100% frauds.

This is what Hunt said after Reem got busted:

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/9/29...ior-dos-santos-alistair-overeem-drug-test-mma

Alistair got caught,that's his problem and now he's dealing with it and everything that Alistair has done is meaningless now. At the end of the day he just got caught cheating, so what's the deal? I lost to him, so did he use that shit when I was fighting him? That's on him, he has to live with that shit not me.

Reem is Brock, with better striking. But he's still a fully discredited fighter and more a sports entertainer than a competitor.

Same thing happened to Lance Armstrong, even though I would bet my entire bank account that 90%+ of the competitive cyclists in the world are doping. Lance got caught, so he's done as regards being thought of as a legit, serious competitor.

Fair enough, though I personally view it differently. MMA was the wild west, just like baseball was. I don't follow cycling to comment on Lance Armstrong. I'm willing to take guys for their post-USADA performances and feel safe assuming those that those who failed competed against a lot of other guys who were juicing but just didn't get caught.

lyotomachidaknocksoutmarkmunoz1.gif

actually its you dont throw unnecessary blows to KOed friends

Arlovski never really liked him anyway, if I recall.

Riiight, nice cop-out. "we probably haven't heard of it". so what you're saying is aside from the 3 known cases of Overeem injuring fighters, there are probably many, many more cases of him injuring unknowns that we never heard of because hey, assumptions with no evidence. Suddenly those "only 3 instances" of his grew exponentially, and it wasn't even me but his fanboy who brought this to light. Boy you really did a good job defending him there. just lol @ how self-unaware you are, honestly this is just too easy, you're way too dumb.

So fanboy if you have no evidence of Mousasi or Siyar, two dutch guys with many years of sparring in dutch gyms, putting mma sparring partners into surgery rooms, then just STFU because untill then you still have nothing.

Are you still going on about this?

Not Dutch but Dutch trained...does a KO count towards injuring someone or do you need to see their hospital bill and copay receipts as well?

Bottom line...guys training the Dutch style of shit go hard in training.

Thais don't train like this:

I guess we know the answer to hows taste 'Reem's big pee-pee: salty.

I know of 1 UFC fighter getting crippled permanently by another UFC fighter.
The crippled one is pissed and will never forgive.
No accident, bit by bit over time when training in the same place.
Some fighters are evil.

No surprise there. Arlovski is a grouch.

No wonder Reem has no chin if they spar too hard in Holland.

Excessive hard sparring is like the most retarded thing you could do.

Took a page straight outta machidas book. Pretty similar to what Browne did to reem too

Arlovski, liked by most in the MMA community. Never had training camp issues.

Overeem, disliked by many in the MMA community. Has commonly had training camp issues. Constant camp jumper.

Hmmmm. If I had to guess, it could potentially be more to do with Alistair then he likes to believe.

Also, keep that shit to your fucking self.

Back