So Arlovski is not training or talking with Overeem after their fight

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a sore loser, Overeem said on the MMA hour that Arlovski is just ignoring him now. Overeem wanted to talk it out after the fight but Arlovski had no interest

HiPl1Tz.gif

It is what it is

Fuck. That kick. Jeebus. I missed it so that's my first time seeing it. Poor Arlovski.

Overeem probably knew Arlovski was vulnerable to front kicks from practice and exploited that knowledge and Andrei is just sour about it.

What woulda happened if Browne didn't goto his bitches aweful coach and stayed at Jacksons?

w5zcEnH.gif%3Cbr

Just because this forum has a perpetual hard-on for the new and improved Econo-Reem and hypocritically gives him a pass for the horse meat failure, while refusing to acknowledge that he's not a swell or popular guy at any camp...

Doesn't mean fighters have to do the same.

Ok so arlovski is racist. Hardly a huge surprise

Well Arlovski's spoken of a disliking for Overeem whilst training together so maybe it's more than being ko'd but yeah lets just call him sour...

Arlovski signed on the dotted line. He has no right to be mad, except with the result. Unless there's some other reason for him to be mad.

Arlovski's salty in general because he realizes he has become the gate keeper. Amazing job giving his career new life with a great win streak, then lose back to back to the two guys fighting for the title. I'd be pissed, too. The guy is still dangerous, but...

Arvloski is still salty as fuck about the Fedor loss so I am not surprised. I still like him though.

When did Andrei or Overeem reveal this?

Well to be fair he did say before the fight that he was pissed that Overeem singled him out for the fight or something to that effect...maybe that's why. Like the other guy said though, he signed on the dotted line. And got his ass kicked in the process.

I bet the real narrative is that Overeem wants to brag and Andrei doesn't want to hear it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back