Snoop Dogg DESTROYS Darren Till during fight commentary

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Till should make a snoop diss track. Fuck fighting. He could be the Gorilla Trump and make millions. Can't be much worse then new mumble rap......

LOL at all the people talking shit about Snoop like he reads Sherdog forum posts...

<36><36><36><36><36>

..also getting hot under the collar, like some pimple-faced nerds.

Snoop Dogg is a scrawny little pussy, that guy would be in crutches for three months if he had to take a leg kick from anyone in the UFC.

LOL at all the people talking shit about Snoop like he reads Sherdog forum posts...

<36><36><36><36><36>

..also getting hot under the collar, like some raging nerds.

To Snoop all whites are Trump and all blacks are Wakanda. What a racist moron.

That dude is straight racist. He was shouting black panthers (black supremacist group) and then saying wakanda

this really highlights your low IQ. You literally recognize wakanda and the movie (Black Panther) that it's set in in the same sentence as you try to insinuate that he's making a reference to the Black Panther Party, a black nationalist group that dissolved in the early 80s.

<{anton}>

Sometimes I can't believe how stupid some people are

all white guys look alike when tapping to a genetically superior A-level explosive athlete, so I don't blame Snoop for the mix-up

ps fuck donald trump

Capture.jpg

"intelligence"

Does he think Till is Colby? lol

Imagine being so fucking stupid you spend a whole fight yelling shit at some white guy thinking he's someone else.

Snoop with that sub 90 IQ

He's got Till mixed up with Covington but still... I'd be very interested in Snoop vs Till so long as a drunk Mario Yamasaki is the referee and I can tell Mario how much of a warrior Snoop is.

I don't see what the big deal is, he sounds just like the average sherdog poster shit talking fighters.

I’d love to see Snoop fight Till.

Lmao someone got triggered
<36>

also lmao at every last bellend that calls racism here. Ya'll are the same people that call everyone a racebaiter when it's directed towards a white person but at the same time you're first to call black people racist because of a few jokes.
You all became the triggered snowflakes you so passionately hate

He was absolutely crossing the line with his disrespect for fighters and blatant racism.
Everything you posted is justfying,hypocrisy and denial of Snoops obvious disgusting behavior.
"But but youre the one whos really the racist whitey"
Pathetic.

Back