Snoop Dogg DESTROYS Darren Till during fight commentary

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Everybody wondering why snoop was calling Darren till Donald trump, surely its because they have the same initials?!?!

I mean he referred to him as the gorilla so I'm pretty sure snoop knew who till was.

You're the racist for accusing him of be racist. You fucking race baiter. LMAO
I don’t think you understand what the definition of racism is.

If I called ted buddy a serial killer does that make me one?

But what does Tyron Woodley brutally smashing till have to do with a black super hero movie? Whatever connections could he be drawing to be thinking this ?

It's just Snoop being baked as fuck shouting a bunch of nonsense. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you

It's just Snoop being baked as fuck shouting a bunch of nonsense. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you
It’s only him being baked and shouting nonsense because you have no other plausible explanation for it.

You don’t actually have anything to back up your argument that he’s not.

That movie and that character was in his mind one way or the other during that fight. It’s very random. It’s all about colours to him

It’s only him being baked and shouting nonsense because you have no other plausible explanation for it.

You don’t actually have anything to back up your argument that he’s not.

That movie and that character was in his mind one way or the other during that fight. It’s very random. It’s all about colours to him

Sure buddy. go watch some more Steven Crowder and Nick Fuentes videos. There's no helping you

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.

wtf donald trump gotta do with Darren Till who is from the UK and cant vote in America and lives in Brazil?

Why is he saying Fuck trump when before Trump was his boy
gettyimages-109906956-1.jpg

love it when dumbshit right wingers show their snowflake side

I love all the triggered Shertards talking shit about Snoop Dogg. I'm not a fan of rap but anyone that doesn't like Snoop has a 100% chance of being a piece of shit

All the dudes shitting on my homie snoop only doing it because he made fun of their love interest Colin when he got ko'ed to another dimension by a Floyd Mayweather jr who trained for their bout by staying up all night at his strip club.

wtf donald trump gotta do with Darren Till who is from the UK and cant vote in America and lives in Brazil?

Why is he saying Fuck trump when before Trump was his boy
gettyimages-109906956-1.jpg
Because Snoop is a disloyal fool ass bitch made punk..

Black people literally ALWAYS support black fighters.

McGregor Mayweather was a prime example of this. Almost all boxing fans - white or black - wanted Mayweather to win. But instead of rooting for McGregor, black UFC/MMA fans also all wanted Mayweather to win.

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.

Snoop is a pot brained shit talking string bean fake gangster who would get his teeth put through the back of his head if he had the balls to talk this kinda shit to fighter's faces

Fuck Snoop. Hes a fake crip, fake pimp, and a shitty rapper. He shouldn't be speaking on anyone.

He really is. He's like the hip hop Willie Nelson only without the humanitarianism and genuine good guyness. Only reason he remains in pop culture is because he smokes weed

Back