Snoop Dogg DESTROYS Darren Till during fight commentary

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Snoopdogg always bet on Wrestler..

He is probably billonary now.

<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

low iq racist POS , i hope darren till or any other mma figher beats the fuck outta him

<GinJuice>

Snoop out there triggering motherfuckers bad

Colby wishes he had Snoop money

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.

That dude is straight racist. He was shouting black panthers (black supremacist group) and then saying wakanda (black ethnostate in fake movie) and then shitting on Till and mentioning Trump. Has Till talked of Trump? He just assume white british guy like Trump?

White American Racist are to blame for this.

Anybody with brain cells, knows that the UFC #1 fan demographic(Young White American Males), suppirt white fighters more and dislike black fighters, specially cocky black fighters....this is why Conor, Ronda, GSP, Lidell, and brock sold the most.....Black fighters cant get close to sells unless its black on black crime.

Snoop Dogg knows that the UFC fanbase is extremely bias so he was rooting for tyron.

He knew if Tyron won...these UFC fans racial believes would be destroyed.

This is what happens when you discriminate and kill groups of humans for hundreds of years....they remember and will stand up for their rights!!!!

<BirdieOwn><{cum@me}>{<tongue}<17><{cum@me}>{<tongue}

LOL at all the people talking shit about Snoop like he reads Sherdog forum posts...

<36><36><36><36><36>

lol Snoop probably thought that was Colby. Wakanda forever cuh.

Can't be. He is black

I think that’s bullshit. There are a few definitions of racism that aren’t connected to oppression. Like believing your race is inherently better. Or hating another race. Black people...all people have the potential to be racist.

Snoop doggy did a song with Katie Perry..
What a total G he is..
Zero cred and his skinny 9 feet ass could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag..
<DisgustingHHH>{<hhh]

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.

yep, absolute DESTRUCTION by a brain dead moron. i can see why the TS was so impressed.

Yeah, FUCK this RACIST white boy. White people are the devil. FUCK them. They are so racist. Also, FUCK Donald Trump. Black power. Also, fuck white people. Did I mention that?

That video provided a look into the mindset of a sub-80 IQ individual.
<mma3>

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

How Till got associated with Trump.. we will never know. Maybe because he is white. Don’t do drugs kids

Snoop is a joke and a clown
Can't understand how can someone listen to his "music" ma bitch this ma bitch that lmao just like his buddies.
All wannabe's

Lol. Not a Colby fan in any way but he’s spot on. Snoop consistently comes off as an ignorant douche when speaking about MMA.

Racist prick should be locked in the cage with Andrade so I could see him get ko’d by a chick and ragdolled.

Reminds me of this...

giphy.gif

Back