"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

He should have called Conor a duck like the rest of us.

Snoops lawyers via submission
If the bodyguards don’t get him first

We all know he'll do nothing but get star struck! :D

BmKA-D6CUAAUzCe.jpg

It's so strange. It's almost as if guys that decide to become professional fighters are inclined to get into fights.

So weird. It's like tech nerds getting into tech careers...

In all seriousness I think it's a stupid thing to do, but the attitude doesn't surprise me at all and it's a good reminder not to publicly take dumps on guys that are willing to sock you in the face for it.

This guy is approaching Ronda Rousey level of insecurity.
He desperately wants people to acknowledge that he is a tough guy.
We get it Matt, you’re a fucking bad ass

Does Connor need this nut rider defending his honor like Captain Save-a-hoe?

Didn't realize that there are so many Snoop fangirls on Sherdog.

This was one of better podcasts Rogan had in a long time. I knew Brown was a bad mf, but was surprised how smart the guy is. Respect him even more after I watched the whole thing.

Defend or vacate.

But seriously, I don't remember Snoop calling Conor a bitch so I don't really have an opinion about this situation.

I would pay to see Matt Brown beating the shit out of that stupid fake gangster Snoop Dogg. Most overrated rapper ever.
Fucking anorexic rapper, he is only 60 pounds when he is wearing leather boots.

You like your rappers to be buff mate?

Sure you will Matt and Snoops 300 lb body guards will curb stomp you.

So.. I just became a Matt Brown fan in 2018

I'd pay full pay per view price for a card with just this fight, pride rules, 10 minute first round. Hatebreed playing during the fight. No ref. No wait I'm the ref. McGregor's mob holding Snoop's mob in check.

All this for only 60 bucks.

I'm def not fan of his, I never liked his demeanor or the image he tries to put up. That being said, he is been in some entertaining scraps.
you're prob suddenly not a fan of his because he said something nice about Conor

that seems like a deal breaker for you

Back