sluts vs girlfriend material

What's the deal with this other girl... She already with someone?

And did you reciprocate all the interest of the GF material one at the bar? The fizzle at the next bar may have come if she thought you were too eager to accept her advances. I know girls that will do that shit to guys, and if the guy responds too favorably, his value to them drops and there goes his shot.

Much like Girlfriend Material, the girl i'm actually into had seen me and was interested in meeting me.

I've hooked up with her too, but otherwise, i acted like a shy pussy when i had the chance to hang out with her. I was into her right away. She's a doctor, and i feel pretty small and unaccomplished next to her. Plus she's my good friend's friend, so its extra pressure in the event that it goes bad. I got by on my looks, but otherwise it was a disaster.

Girlfriend Material tonight, i just didn't care how it went, so there was no pressure...but i think she might have been feeling timid. I wasn't NOT interested.

Just because a woman likes to get to the point doesn't mean you couldn't have a great relationship with her.

Damn I found mine fairly young. I was 23 when I settled down. Wife is the same age as me , we are about to be 28

That's not young. We grow up a lot slower in the northeast. The first of my friends to get married was 26, and there haven't been many since.

I would go for a foursome. Birthday girl sounds like she need some too.

Birthday girl loves me. Recently confessed she had a big crush on me (in the past), and is attracted to me. She was only ok with setting me up because she knows the girl really well.

She disapproves of anyone else i express interest in. She's married though, so she needs to chill the fuck out.

Last edited:
Birthday girl loves me. Recently confessed she had a big crush on me, and is attracted to me. She was only ok with setting me up because she knows the girl really well.

She disapproves of anyone else i express interest in. She's married though, so she needs to chill the fuck out.

Yeah all I read was Birthday girl want it bad.
So Flemmy sets up a date with birthday girl and girlfriend material for some sexy time.
But after that, girlfriend material might not be girlfriend material any more.
I mean if she is down to do THAT, because we know it will be nasty, she can't be girlfriend material. Also its hard to date some one you cant look in the eyes after what you did.

And remember no means yes.

That's not young. We grow up a lot slower in the northeast. The first of my friends to get married was 26, and there haven't been many since.

This has to be some kind of phenomenon. Nobody I know within my age range is even remotely close to settling down.

I'd say you dodge "girlfriend material" until you're at a stage in life where you look at women a little differently.

Where are you at now, as far as what you're looking for? Would you do the same as i did tonight?

If you're just looking to mess around rather than to find a steady girlfriend, there's really nothing wrong with that.

But I think the important thing is to know what you want.

I see two possibilities:
A) Your friend's friend is looking for a boyfriend / life partner / whatever, in which case, you're probably the wrong guy and you're doing her a favor. Or;

B) Maybe she just wants to mess around too, but she's shy about it, in which case it should not really matter that you chose the slut over her. A hook up is a hook up.

Flemmy you're the biggest slut in this whole story.

Sounds like a fun night.

Not my kind of night, obviously. A good night for me is when it's dry enough for laundry to dry but humid enough not to need moisturizer when folding the clothes.

I grew up in the NE and moved to south in my teens. I think most everyone in the NE plans on starting their life, and seeing exactly what their worth, before even thinking of marriage where in the south making a life together is something a lot of people prefer to do.

But because of that desire to wait until the very last moment even "marriage material" has seen a mile of dick before she gets married.

Yeah all I read was Birthday girl want it bad.
So Flemmy sets up a date with birthday girl and girlfriend material for some sexy time.
But after that, girlfriend material might not be girlfriend material any more.
I mean if she is down to do THAT, because we know it will be nasty, she can't be girlfriend material. Also its hard to date some one you cant look in the eyes after what you did.

And remember no means yes.

tumblr_lon63xcN791qhy4q9o1_400.gif

Back