sluts vs girlfriend material

Fair enough, I don't think I'm explaining myself particularly well.

I've been out of the dating pool for a while are you going to text her something creative? Or just the 'hey, what's up?' routine?

Well we had a chance to joke about the situation tonight, so clever/relevant text is best, no?

I figure it shows more personality than "hey. sup?"

Well we had a chance to joke about the situation tonight, so clever/relevant text is best, no?

I figure it shows more personality than "hey. sup?"

I would but I'm riding a pretty long dry spell. Not even sure how to talk to the ladies anymore, especially not in a highly competitive environment. I'm the Michael Jordan of talking to girls in a university library though. (Not really but I was doing better)

Genuinely interested in what approach you're going to take.

I would but I'm riding a pretty long dry spell. Not even sure how to talk to the ladies anymore, especially not in a highly competitive environment. I'm the Michael Jordan of talking to girls in a university library though. (Not really but I was doing better)

Genuinely interested in what approach you're going to take.

I'm going to open with how I'm in love with her.

i have never been attracted to sluts

from age 16-23 i would date girls for a few months, and then break up with them for a new girlfriend. so i ended up fucking a bunch of girls, but ive never had a random hook up

seems boring and empty

So....you kinda chose neither cause you didn't go home with any of them.

Poor choice.

So....you kinda chose neither cause you didn't go home with any of them.

Poor choice.

Poor choice indeed. Shouldn't have continued the bar crawl. Though, in retrospect, there was no way her friends were going to let her leave the bar with me anyway.

I took a burrito home with me, so, next best thing imo. Burrito > girlfriend material.

Poor choice indeed. Shouldn't have continued the bar crawl. Though, in retrospect, there was no way her friends were going to let her leave the bar with me anyway.

I took a burrito home with me, so, next best thing imo. Burrito > girlfriend material.

Plus no need to use protection with the burrito.

Much like Girlfriend Material, the girl i'm actually into had seen me and was interested in meeting me.

I've hooked up with her too, but otherwise, i acted like a shy pussy when i had the chance to hang out with her. I was into her right away. She's a doctor, and i feel pretty small and unaccomplished next to her. Plus she's my good friend's friend, so its extra pressure in the event that it goes bad. I got by on my looks, but otherwise it was a disaster.

Girlfriend Material tonight, i just didn't care how it went, so there was no pressure...but i think she might have been feeling timid. I wasn't NOT interested.

I was about your age (29) and at the height of my attractive powers ( physically anyhow ) when I met my wife. Just a few years earlier and I'd have had zero interest in getting committed to anyone. You're about at the age where you should probably be at least starting to think about considering the long game somewhat in your dating. The trick is to milk your youth as much as possible without over playing your hand and looking around one day and having the realization that you aren't " getting by on your looks " so much any longer and ending up with a plethora of subpar options. Not my intention to be doom and gloom or trying to dissuade you from doing youre thing while you're feeling it at all , just be cognizant of the fact that shit has an expiration date , could be 2 years from now or 12 .

All girls deep down are sluts son, the sooner you realize this the better.

. . . And there ain't nothing wrong with that, lets stop vilifying sexuality people.

This is a tough situation. In your case with the girl being shy I can't stand that and would probably go with the slut.

I tend to just go with sluts until I find a GF material type girl and I drop all the sluts.

Do you consider the two categories mutually exclusive? Let's Venn diagram this shit.

I've had some girls that were gf material and total sloots in the sack, Thats the combo you want IMO

All girls deep down are sluts son, the sooner you realize this the better.

. . . And there ain't nothing wrong with that, lets stop vilifying sexuality people.

I'll say this: one girl in the bar has a handful of dick. Every other girl might want one in their hand, and could so very easily have one in their hand, yet they don't. If you're uncomfortable with "Slut" marking the discrepancy, I'm sorry.

Sexual appetite =/= Slut. No need to gray this up.

Good chance your gf was a slut. don't worry about it. If she was a slut with people u know, could be a problem.

GF material for me.

BUT, the next best thing is having a friend with benefits. Or a girl that wants to date you but you do just enough to keep her at bay while still reaping the benefits (sex) but officially being single.

It's a tough game to play but I've gotten good at it over the years.

And it usually doesn't last long, either. Girls get wise to your shit after so many months and cut you off or find some dude that does want to date them. But it's a sweet arrangement while it lasts.

GF for me, you do all that cute sh*t together, each time I see her I am really happy.. but before that, I liked girls who didn't want a relationship

Back