sluts vs girlfriend material

Not young, just irresistible.. I'm 30. Girlfriend Material was 32, Slut was 24.

Gal i really want is 28.

But that's part of the point, how old are y'all and what are you looking for at that age?

There must be something wrong with Girlfriend Material if she's 32 and not married.

you're single flem. bang away carnal. because the girl that you thought was "girlfriend material" wait for it.......is a slut too. some are more out with it but by the time your average looking, girl from the middle class marries between 24-27 they've had a plethora of various shafts. and mind you today's "girlfriend" material normally doesn't count the random blowjobs they've administered, or the small dick two hump chump guys in the back room of a college party. so basically do what I did.

when you want to find a wife/girl friend go to an international dating agency. book a flight to either Russia or Venezuela.(what ever your preference maybe) have a doctor confirm your "mail order brides virginity" get her visa's in line and you'll be as happy as a pig in slop. pm me for exact details on how to get the process started it's very convoluted but don't let that deter you.

Cliffs: i chose the slut.[/QUOTE]

Any time I've had multiple options concurrently, I end up going with none of them because I'm paranoid about hurting someone's feelings. In doing so, I worry that instead I'm leading both of them on and hurting both, though my brain knows it's vastly more likely neither is nearly invested enough in me to be hurt either way.

At this point in my life, I don't go for promiscuous women, potential girlfriends, or promiscuous potential girlfriends. I'd love to be married, but I'm not in a place where I have the time or energy to invest in someone to actually get there. I'm kind of thinking picking up some divorcee for her second marriage when I'm in my 40's may be my sweet spot.

There must be something wrong with Girlfriend Material if she's 32 and not married.

Around here unmarried at 32 is often code for dedicated to her career (while some women manage to do a pretty good job of both, it takes a very special and rare personality type to manage both with neither suffering), and is very desirable if she's actually ready to settle down.

Where are you at now, as far as what you're looking for? Would you do the same as i did tonight?

I moved to Hoboken yesterday, which is literally the last exit in NJ before the Lincoln Tunnel into Manhattan. It's awesome. I have a bunch of friends here, and it's one of the biggest bar scenes in north Jersey. My move-in just so happened to coincide with my friend's annual bar crawl.

Second bar we're at, the girl whose birthday it was comes up to me and tells me her friend thinks I'm cute and wants to be introduced, so i go up and talk to her. She's cool, and very cute. Has a good head on her shoulders, a solid career, etc. Initial conversation goes over well enough, but then we go to the next bar.

At this bar, i put myself in situations to continue getting to know her, but she's shy or I'm shy...whatever it is, we're not re-engaging the way i had hoped. Enter Slut. Slut is way into me immediately. All over me. Hot and sexy as fuck, but young and I'm gonna guess there's nothing there outside of that.

Girlfriend Material is in my periphery, but i can't resist Slut grabbing at my junk and being so goddamn hot. Long story short, i spend the next half hour making out with Slut right in front of Girlfriend Material. Eventually i have to part ways to continue bar crawl, but i get her number, etc. Rest of the evening I'm getting shit from birthday girl for being a jerk to Girlfriend Material.

Can't imagine Girlfriend Material thinks much of me now, but I'm ok with my decision. No pressure and i i can bang Slut out without much work. On the other hand, that's probably as far as I'd want it to go.

What would you prefer at whatever stage of your life that you're in?

Cliffs: i chose the slut.

d165129c077b7333cc03b5ecfffda74f1a5607232f9ab6652348d76111f55a9f.jpg

Any pics of you and/or slut and girlfriend material? This could help with sherdog analysis

You should stop using "slut" altogether. It ain't gonna get you nowhere

PC police lol... who cares you some kinda terrorizer, trying take away peoples freedom of speech!...

Anyways in my mind I always want slut girl, but I always end up with girlfriend material. I probably wouldnt of fooled around with the slut even if she wanted it and i did too.. Im really, really bad at faking interest in conversation and im a cynical arse when it comes to pop culture/music which is usually their go to. You said GF material had a good career thats a way better conversation starter for me personally.

PC police lol... who cares you some kinda terrorizer, trying take away peoples freedom of speech!...

Anyways in my mind I always want slut girl, but I always end up with girlfriend material. I probably wouldnt of fooled around with the slut even if she wanted it and i did too.. Im really, really bad at faking interest in conversation and im a cynical arse when it comes to pop culture/music which is usually their go to. You said GF material had a good career thats a way better conversation starter for me personally.

Slut girl = best for short term, hardcore sex
Girlfriend Material = better for long term, passionate love making

Any time I've had multiple options concurrently, I end up going with none of them because I'm paranoid about hurting someone's feelings. In doing so, I worry that instead I'm leading both of them on and hurting both, though my brain knows it's vastly more likely neither is nearly invested enough in me to be hurt either way.

At this point in my life, I don't go for promiscuous women, potential girlfriends, or promiscuous potential girlfriends. I'd love to be married, but I'm not in a place where I have the time or energy to invest in someone to actually get there. I'm kind of thinking picking up some divorcee for her second marriage when I'm in my 40's may be my sweet spot.

Around here unmarried at 32 is often code for dedicated to her career (while some women manage to do a pretty good job of both, it takes a very special and rare personality type to manage both with neither suffering), and is very desirable if she's actually ready to settle down.

The only reason I can see to settle down with a woman is if you want to have children. If a woman has dedicated herself to her career, she might not want to give that up to have a family. At 32, by the time you date, marry and see if it will work, 3 or 4 years will pass and she's 35 or 36. The risk of birth defects increases with the mothers age at conception. Even if she has healthy children, does she really want to deal with teenagers and menopause at the same time?

Girl that you're referring to as girlfriend material probably wouldn't be girlfriend material to me (partaking in bar crawls is NOT girlfriend material), so I'd take the hot, dumb slut too.

Right now I'm looking to have a couple meaningless flings before I start the search for Ms. Right

This is pretty much where I'm at.

I know I want to get married and have kids, but in the meantime, I'm just plowing anything that moves.

Don't commit to someone until you're willing to put in the effort of being in a relationship. Need to have an honest conversation with yourself.

The worst thing you can do in this life is settling because of other's expectations or your own insecurities.

You go with whoever wants you more.
Slut chick grabbed your junk first therefore pick her.

If gf chick wanted to impress you she wouldve done the same, she has to lift her junk grabbing game imo.

You go with whoever wants you more.
Slut chick grabbed your junk first therefore pick her.

If gf chick wanted to impress you she wouldve done the same, she has to lift her junk grabbing game imo.

SMH.

That would make gf material girl a slut material girl. And girls can't just go jumping categories like that. It's against the natural order of things and would result in junk-related chaos.

Back