Sleeping with my ex.

Oh, she a ho. And if you treat her like anything more, then you a bitch.

Enjoy that tang, brother. Get it.

I wouldn't have let her back in the house. I would have told her to get out, then i would have thrown a couple eggs at her as she left

Frankly, I am disappointed Agony. I thought with your post history that you would have a better sense at dealing with this kind of shit than most of the pussies on this site.

This. I thought you had more sense my man. It don't matter if that puss is lined with gold. She will break your heart again.

Lol'd at "catching turtles and shit"

There is a 100% chance she will fuck you over again.

You sound pretty young so simply ride the wave of confidence you get from banging her in order to pull more babes and then tell her you have syphilis.

Jesus Christ, is everybody in the Mayberry a friggin pansy or what?

Seriously.

So she drops you like dirt, then months later shows up to your house and takes over, then offers you a cake, you start hanging out, and she tells you straight up that she's fucking you while she has a boyfriend, blatantly the proud cheater. And this makes you want her MORE?

You're here to ask if there's a chance you'll get fucked over again. Lol.

so you two broke up, and now you're her side d?

treat her like fight pass, get a subscription for a few months while you re-live some classic wars, then once you're caught up drop that b

Fucking brilliant.

Lol I'd say there's probably a 100 percent chance she is playing both of you guys like a fiddle. How are you this naive? Bang the shit out of her, do all that weird kinky shit you never get to do, then kick her ass out lol.

It sounds like if you keep hitting it your going to catch feelings. Catch feeling=gonna get heart broken again. Your call man but it's a classic situation where you can either think with your brain or your dick.

Keep doing what your doing. If you asking how not to fall for her then it's probably already to late or no amount of advice is going to stop it from happening. If seriously can't control yourself then just stop cause you will get fucked over again.

Actually the fact that you need to ask if you could ever date her again makes me feel like you've already lost. This is obviously the type of girl you just fuck and have no hopes of being in a relationship with. If you can't see that then maybe she'll be able to teach you this time around. It's like a stripper if you want to fuck a stripper cool whatever you don't ever date one though.

Chicks love fucking with dudes' heads.

I say keep banging, but out of nowhere, drop her like a bad habit.

Go silent after that.

No returning calls or texts.

Return the favor, so to speak.

My two cents.

Very likely you'll get fucked over again.

LOL this ends poorly no matter what.

At least you can probably hit it a few more times.

Sure you might be able to date her again, and she would cheat on you, just like she is cheating on her current bf. You can't save her, but you can bang her, but I think after this post you already are drawn in.

you're done bruh. lose her like a bad habit, this will not end well. at least have the sense to realize that it's not going to go anywhere and you're just smashing to smash and treat as such

Keep doing what your doing. If you asking how not to fall for her then it's probably already to late or no amount of advice is going to stop it from happening. If seriously can't control yourself then just stop cause you will get fucked over again.

Actually the fact that you need to ask if you could ever date her again makes me feel like you've already lost. This is obviously the type of girl you just fuck and have no hopes of being in a relationship with. If you can't see that then maybe she'll be able to teach you this time around. It's like a stripper if you want to fuck a stripper cool whatever you don't ever date one though.

Perfect response. SO MUCH THIS.

If there is no emotional attachment, get it done til you find someone else.

She's an ex for a reason, All exes are exes for a good reason, from either party's side. So if it's harmless sex, keep it going til you or she finds someone they'd rathr be with. But neither of you should moan WHEN that happens, coz it most certainly will. 100%.

I want to hear more about the Christian chick you're doing weird things to. That sounds like fun right there, getting to corrupt a religious girl.

Meh, we took a shower first. Also how the fuck would one know what the inside of someone's balls taste? That's some Jeffrey Dahmer shit. :icon_chee

See. Here's the thing though. I don't lack female attention. But this was my dream girl. So, I might consider compromising my self respect in the vain attempt things do work out fine, but distancing myself to be able to just bounce anytime. Her essentially not living with me will help that.

a-chance.gif

I mean, maybe, just maybe. She's trying to get her shit together, will break up with the dude, realize she made a dumb mistake. I was a fucking awesome boyfriend lol. I don't go down on girls to be a nice guy. There's a certain level of narcissism to what I do. I want girls to remember that, she told me yesterday "You set the standard for sex with me now and no one's able to live up to it".

Also yeahhh. Christian girl and Big Booty would definitely fistfight if it came down to it. Christian girl knows Big Booty is the reason I haven't made her my girlfriend (oh and plenty of other shit) but that's what she thinks, and she's always been threatened by how Big booty looks and dresses.

That would be some worldstar level shit.

I'm a bad person with a good heart I think. I could never, ever post someone's nudes online. I hate that that even exists, that is one of the biggest blocks in getting nudes nowadays. Douchebag ex boyfriends have totally ruined awkwardly lit pictures of vaginas for all of us and I for one won't be taking part in said behavior sir.

"I mean, maybe, just maybe. She's trying to get her shit together, will break up with the dude, realize she made a dumb mistake. I was a fucking awesome boyfriend lol. I don't go down on girls to be a nice guy. There's a certain level of narcissism to what I do. I want girls to remember that, she told me yesterday "You set the standard for sex with me now and no one's able to live up to it"."

Either you and I can eat and F like champs, or most girls just say the same shit lol.

I don't see this ending well my man, but I hope it works out because you gave me good advice on jeans before and seem like a cool cat.

Enjoy it while it's good, I guess.

Back