Sleeping with my ex.

Ha, what an absolute heaux.

I'd say u should feel kinda bad for cucking old homeboy, but i can't really blame a fella.

Really though, u should probably cut that shit out. If homeboy finds out and turns out to be some badass you might just get handled.

Did you name the turtle Raphael?

Bitch named it Blastoise.
She just wants some dick on the side. If you get attached then yeah she's going to fuck you over.

Now lets discuss the most important part of your post:

Why did you mention she's a Christian? Is this relevant to the weird stuff? Does this weird stuff involve exorcisms?

See below
This is a sequel, Jamie. Try to keep up.
In two weeks I'll probably have a thread saying "So this coked out girl moved into my living room without my consent until she gets her modeling career going."
All that stuff so doesn't stack up well to a gun. And like she did with you, she fucks up people's heads.

This girl sounds on a path to destruction, don't get caught at ground zero

But I was on a path to destruction, and I smartened up eventually. Just trying to be cautiously optimistic maybe.

a-chance.gif

Have to lol whenever this gets posted.

so big bootie girl walks on you,then you start up with christian girl,then big bootie comes back to"hang out and bang" and you think this is going to end well? shit. bootie chick is just a jealous bitch who don't want you moving on. this can only be sorted one way, threesome with her and christian chick!its the only way.

pretty fucking high, and she probably cheated on you too. And that means somewhere in your crib is an ipad. Id wash your hands of it.

Ghost, the girl plays Fallout, Amnesia, Minecraft, The Last of Us, and Skyrim.

What happened the first time is a long cycle of mine. Girl gets enamored by me, spends all her time with me, gets stupidly involved, then realizes she cut her entire social life off and has been hypnotized by the D and the good food, meanwhile I'm all happy and shit. Giving the D and I love cooking for girls. Then they bounce out of nowhere and I'm all confused and heart. My dick in one hand and a plate of porchetta in the other.

Ha, what an absolute heaux.

I'd say u should feel kinda bad for cucking old homeboy, but i can't really blame a fella.

Really though, u should probably cut that shit out. If homeboy finds out and turns out to be some badass you might just get handled.

Dude's a long haired skinny guy that wears metalcore shirts still. I'ma be fiiiiiine.

Bitch named it Blastoise.

See below

In two weeks I'll probably have a thread saying "So this coked out girl moved into my living room without my consent until she gets her modeling career going."

But I was on a path to destruction, and I smartened up eventually. Just trying to be cautiously optimistic maybe.

Is caution one of your strong points?

so big bootie girl walks on you,then you start up with christian girl,then big bootie comes back to"hang out and bang" and you think this is going to end well? shit. bootie chick is just a jealous bitch who don't want you moving on. this can only be sorted one way, threesome with her and christian chick!its the only way.

They'd both be down, but not with each other I imagine.

Also when Booty and I broke up, I went on (am going on) a drunken, LSD tainted, party every night, smash drunk chicks binge.

th

You ever read this book? That's been me these last few months, I've been searching for the missing booty.

Question: Do you know if she bounced on you to another guy on the side? Just curious, she probably using you to get over said man, and might try to lurk back into old arrangement, until she gets bored again, and moves to someone else.

Also, I dont think you are not going to get attached, you already like her, alot. You describe her as your dream girl basically and the fact you hold out hope for you to get back with her shows that you really want a relationship with her.

I dont have much advice on how to not do what you are doing, except not doing what you are doing...haha.

Ghost, the girl plays Fallout, Amnesia, Minecraft, The Last of Us, and Skyrim.

What happened the first time is a long cycle of mine. Girl gets enamored by me, spends all her time with me, gets stupidly involved, then realizes she cut her entire social life off and has been hypnotized by the D and the good food, meanwhile I'm all happy and shit. Giving the D and I love cooking for girls. Then they bounce out of nowhere and I'm all confused and heart. My dick in one hand and a plate of porchetta in the other.

Dude's a long haired skinny guy that wears metalcore shirts still. I'ma be fiiiiiine.

Agony your my homeboy, i wouldn't tell you wrong. You need to leave, nothing good can come out of that and if she did that to this dude she probably did it to you. Walk away, now son. You know better an you are smart. You got that Dick wet, but thats enough. that will backfire in your face, think if you were that guy. Chances are, she did that to you.

Hahah

metalcore shirts

LOL Right? I actually feel better about the break up, I'm a cool motherfucker, and the ginger beard thing is in right now and luckily it's not Autistic Red banging Christian butt and getting high fives fucking daily and she's dating that one awkward meek kid who will just do what she says and be grateful he's dating the hot chick.

Nah. I remember high school, dude should just start a MetalXCuck band.

Is caution one of your strong points?

dunno2.gif

Love these not so humble bragging threads. Right on man

Smash both. However, I suggest you drop the ex because she has a boyfriend and that can get complicated. If her boyfriend is the crazy type and he knows you are willingly banging her while she cheats he may come after you in a fit of jealousy especially if your wang is bigger.

lolz

Question: Do you know if she bounced on you to another guy on the side? Just curious, she probably using you to get over said man, and might try to lurk back into old arrangement, until she gets bored again, and moves to someone else.

Also, I dont think you are not going to get attached, you already like her, alot. You describe her as your dream girl basically and the fact you hold out hope for you to get back with her shows that you really want a relationship with her.

I dont have much advice on how to not do what you are doing, except not doing what you are doing...haha.

Pretty sure she did, I had a feeling she liked me so much from the start because I was an escape. It's a reoccurring problem. Swimming in a sea of pussy, but I'm a cheap form of escapism for girls, it has it's ups and downs.
Agony your my homeboy, i wouldn't tell you wrong. You need to leave, nothing good can come out of that and if she did that to this dude she probably did it to you. Walk away, now son. You know better an you are smart. You got that Dick wet, but thats enough. that will backfire in your face, think if you were that guy. Chances are, she did that to you.

Maybe but I don't know how she could have. She was with me basically every second, she says that's why we broke up in the first place, that she lost herself in me. I've heard it before, but I'm not sure if it's bullshit with her.

Also tho. Blowjobs, while playing Last of Us, ashtray and blunt on her booty, and if I stopped playing she would pout and get mad.

Clearly there's a reason for me wanting to take the risk.

Love these not so humble bragging threads. Right on man

Smash both. However, I suggest you drop the ex because she has a boyfriend and that can get complicated. If her boyfriend is the crazy type and he knows you are willingly banging her while she cheats he may come after you in a fit of jealousy especially if your wang is bigger.

lolz

Lol at the humble bragging, I don't deny it. It's not like I got shit all else going on in my life that's cool. Besides, I wouldn't say they're that braggy. I basically got force converted to lovin Jesus because of one, and I'm likely going to end up miserable because of the other.

Also about the ex and her bf. METALXCORE shirt. Come oooooon. If you're still going into hot topic with any other intention of banging the cute girls that work there without any life skills but plenty of tattoos and no other job opportunities you can get the fuck out of my face.

Pretty sure she did, I had a feeling she liked me so much from the start because I was an escape. It's a reoccurring problem. Swimming in a sea of pussy, but I'm a cheap form of escapism for girls, it has it's ups and downs.

Maybe but I don't know how she could have. She was with me basically every second, she says that's why we broke up in the first place, that she lost herself in me. I've heard it before, but I'm not sure if it's bullshit with her.

Also tho. Blowjobs, while playing Last of Us, ashtray and blunt on her booty, and if I stopped playing she would pout and get mad.

Clearly there's a reason for me wanting to take the risk.

hey ill shoot you a pm, and i got a station that might help you get an idea

hey ill shoot you a pm, and i got a station that might help you get an idea

If it's the station that plays sexy late night slow jams intermittently interrupted by an old guy reading love letters from sad ladies to their husbands on the inside I'm way ahead of you bro.

You seem self destructive, and so does she. Good luck. I hope stuff works out somehow.

You are the guy who got converted by the Christian girl's family recently, right ? Are you sure that sleeping with your ex-girlfriend is consistent with your new found religion ?

Back