SJWs are turning on Latinas

I think some sjw's didn't have a good life. Not a good childhood with a good mom or dad and some decide to take it out on those that did have a good home.

Other sjw's had a good home but somehow got sucked into liberalism and they go around feeling guilty that they had a good family and childhood.

-Kenny Florian.

PS: Credit where credit's due that's spot on.

So something is an issue only if it exists on TV? My, does the system love morons like you...

yeah because internet boards are the wave of the future and youtube is the mecca for informed journalism

keep digging the hole :)

As a LatinO that grew up in California this is not surprising. She is like 3rd wave of MECHA marxist that prop up in the 90's in High school and universities in Cali. They are supposedly proud "Latinos" "Mexican" "Chicanos". But our Latin America culture is traditionally conservative and goes against everything Marxism stands for. I guess its time for the next step.
#checkyourlightskinmestizoprevilage.

They really should start attacking two parent households because that leads to better outcomes.

Having a stable family environment is a privilege and this should be guilted and shamed. It is unfair to others.

That is one area I'd agree with. The notion that two parent households and nuclear family is good and all there is, is foolish.

Children belong to the greater community that is if you want to live in a healthy community. If you don't want that then go live in the woods. Because such an individual clearly doesn't belong or want to be part of a healthy society.

I think some sjw's didn't have a good life. Not a good childhood with a good mom or dad and some decide to take it out on those that did have a good home.

Other sjw's had a good home but somehow got sucked into liberalism and they go around feeling guilty that they had a good family and childhood.

Freud was right that just about every mental ailment can be traced back to childhood. A child growing up without attention will constantly seek attention as an adult. That's why Jesus said whoever becomes a stumbling block to a child would be better off being thrown in the sea with a millstone tied around his neck. It's a lot harder to lose the baggage when it's that deeply engrained.

Thinking about this has lead me to become a much more compassionate and empathetic person. I used to be mean spirited and judgemental to people I considered despicable. Now I'm almost at the point where I can pity them and wonder what happened to them to turn them out that way.

That is one area I'd agree with. The notion that two parent households and nuclear family is good and all there is, is foolish.

Children belong to the greater community that is if you want to live in a healthy community. If you don't want that then go live in the woods. Because such an individual clearly doesn't belong or want to be part of a healthy society.
lead.jpg

Ugh what is wrong with people these days? Why do they have to find something to be self-righteous about? Oh god, am I doing it right now? Shit.

But on a less serious note I'd sure like to 'turn on' some Latinas.

I prefer to turn out Latinas if you know what I mean.

I did not.

Yes you did. You said it would be funny if Obama went door to door collecting guns and made a vague reference to how that "would teach him". You are sick and said that Knowing he would die if he actually went door to door asking for guns.

Yes you did. You said it would be funny if Obama went door to door collecting guns and made a vague reference to how that "would teach him". You are sick and said that Knowing he would die if he actually went door to door asking for guns.
Those were not my words.

I don't know what Latinx is and frankly, I don't give a fuck. SJWs are even turning on themselves, checking their own non-white privileges

I honestly wouldn't classify her as a SJW. She's basically talking about having more empathy and understanding of other groups and perspectives. It's mostly positive. SJWs are about building contempt, resentment and hatred for other other groups without really understanding why.

There was a non satirical article written a few years ago about how reading to your kids may unfairly advantage them over other children and you should really consider checking their privilege at a young age.
That was a philosophical argument that ultimately determined reading to your children is important.

They really should start attacking two parent households because that leads to better outcomes.

Having a stable family environment is a privilege and this should be guilted and shamed. It is unfair to others.
I've heard of a school shaming parents for reading to their children before bed, because it disadvantages other kids from unstable households.

Due to liberals being completely illogical, hateful, ignorant of past, of course they can and will turn on anyone. It's a movement filled with morons. It'll fracture and splinter into a million different movements as it already is. They see anything positive as a negative. You went to school? Privileged. You can read? Privileged. You are gay but don't identify as a furry? Privileged. You have two legs? Privileged. And if you are privileged you can be discriminated against and hated. Only when you are an absolute sack of shit, pedophile, paralyzed, shitting your pants, near death while being raped on your death bed will you be considered a good person.

If you are on your death bed they will still hate people for being privilaged because you have a bed.

Its just bizare and annoying how this PC culture spread world wide and got transmitted to other cuktures and language.

In my native language of Tagalog the local media have already decided for themselves what words are considered racist.

Squatters was changed to Informal settlers.
Domestic Helper is now Houshold service worker

What's odd is that this may actually be progress, because she was able to admit that privilege comes through other avenues than just skin colour. She actually mentioned family and health.

Why can't a stable two parent household be also part of a community?

It is correlated with higher outcomes, so why would we abolish something that works?

The only reason I could see to abolish it is the same reason the Marxists want to, which is to create the collectivist society completely centrally managed by the few. They want control over the minds of the children to shape them into better servants without pesky parents looking out for them. Complete indoctrination.

Your God isn't real.

Also aren't you the guy who wished death on the president?

Neither is your God, oh if the family system will be undermined because of Marxism the future generation will have no shame and will just poo in the streets infront of other people they will no longer use toilets.

Back