SJWs are turning on Latinas

If this video wasn't made: These people have some privilege themselves but don't recognize it! Fucking hypocrites!

Since this video has been made: Derp, look at the SJWs turning on themselves! Fucking idiots!

Latin'x'?
Is that like the fancy Spanish version of woman to womyn?

I honestly thought Asians were going to be next on the list to of the "check privilage" treatment, after SJWs get bored with whites. Didn't know that the SJW totem pole skipped steps and went right after Latin folks/

Interdasting

This is outrage culture it's about making money. You find a group who you know will react, then you poke the hornets nest and get your reaction, then claim victim hood and start up kickstarters, charity collections and so on and watch the money roll in. Attacking Asians will get you no where they will just keep working hard and earning more money while laughing at you.

The other part of outrage culture is to either offer no solutions or solutions that are so extreme they have no possibility of being met. This way nothing gets solved and you can keep the cash cow going.

If this video wasn't made: These people have some privilege themselves but don't recognize it! Fucking hypocrites!

Since this video has been made: Derp, look at the SJWs turning on themselves! Fucking idiots!

Which is why we recognize that she made some valid points. It's not all black and white, pun very much intended.

I'm in Portugal. But I heard it is shitty.

Yeah, i wonder how Brazilians managed to fuck up so badly, we held back to back olympic and world cup events and less than 2 weeks before the olympics we had such a massive student protest that ended up with military gunning down people and still we managed to pull them out.

Its like they are doing it on purpose.

Squatters was changed to Informal settlers.
Domestic Helper is now Houshold service worker

That's pretty good. Reminds me of Bernie Cuckders calling illegal immigrants "aspiring Americans."

If you are on your death bed they will still hate people for being privilaged because you have a bed.

Its just bizare and annoying how this PC culture spread world wide and got transmitted to other cuktures and language.

In my native language of Tagalog the local media have already decided for themselves what words are considered racist.

Squatters was changed to Informal settlers.
Domestic Helper is now Houshold service worker

This is why liberals are so retarded. It's all completely illogical. Domestic Helper vs household service worker, who gives a shit. Just like you couldn't say black for awhile, now you can. You also can't say colored person, but you can say person of color. They are mouth breathing idiots. And the hilarious part is that they feel enlightened. Their whole ideology has more holes in it than the bodies of the enemies of the Clinton family.

Im Mexican-American myself and that bitch is fucking retarded.

grew up in middle class, got quality education

still speaks like a chola

No matter who or what you are, we all gotta go out and create our own privilege.

Actually, if I'm being completely honest, I have lead the most undeserved, privileged life a person can ask for. I grew up comfortably upper-middle class in a loving and stable family, sound in both body and mind - I truly could not have asked for more. If I fuck up, I have nobody to blame but myself (although I may still try and shift some of the blame to whitey ;) )

Actually, if I'm being completely honest, I have lead the most undeserved, privileged life a person can ask for. I grew up comfortably upper-middle class in a loving and stable family, sound in both body and mind - I truly could not have asked for more. If I fuck up, I have nobody to blame but myself (although I may still try and shift some of the blame to whitey ;) )
Don't ever apologize for it. Your parents worked hard to give you a good home.

It's usually ourselves that hold us back.

That's pretty good. Reminds me of Bernie Cuckders calling illegal immigrants "aspiring Americans."
Fuck thats what I told the consul at the US Embassy I am an aspiring American.

Now he will think I will plan to over stay and become an illegal bum.

Fuck thats what I told the consul at the US Embassy I am an aspiring American.

Now he will think I will plan to over stay and become an illegal bum.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Haha...true. Sadly this is mostly accurate for me.

You ever get the Louis CK treatment? Meaning you've had white people come up to you saying racist shit, not knowing you're Latino?
5:30-5:45

Yeah, i wonder how Brazilians managed to fuck up so badly, we held back to back olympic and world cup events and less than 2 weeks before the olympics we had such a massive student protest that ended up with military gunning down people and still we managed to pull them out.

Its like they are doing it on purpose.
The world cup went smoothly as far as I remember in 2014. The olympic games themselves will do fine but the infrastructure for the athletes is lacking.

The world cup went smoothly as far as I remember in 2014. The olympic games themselves will do fine but the infrastructure for the athletes is lacking.

Well yeah a big soccer country like Brazil would had already massive soccer infrastructure all over the country, but the games are done in just one city, in which a lot of people were evicted, there was lot of embelezzing and its one of the most violent cities in the world.

Add the raging economic crisis and shit could get ugly as fuck.

Classic intersectionality.

Search 'light-skinned privilege.' You don't even need to go to latinx or whatever. Black people are actively calling out other black people for their privilege because they're less black than some black people.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. We need to kill it with fire.

the girl in that video reminds me of all those hispanic people in my high school who were in that racist mecha organization.
Mecha used to complain at SDSU about everything. We no longer have our mascot, Monty Montezuma, b/c of them as he was offensive to Aztecs....

word, didn't know any Aztecs were left, and they certainly weren't going to college w/ me

Back