SJWs are turning on Latinas

There was a non satirical article written a few years ago about how reading to your kids may unfairly advantage them over other children and you should really consider checking their privilege at a young age.
Wasn't there a thread on that here? The direction of that thread was similar to this one: more humor, less serious support to the topic at hand

Dude, it's even dumber than that. It's about checking privileges within the Latino community

lol

Wasn't there a thread on that here? The direction of that thread was similar to this one: more humor, less serious support to the topic at hand

lol

I would bet there was.

This girl for real said something like "immigration status privilege"

I first heard about Latinx a week ago from this mexican girl who lives nearby. The concept of degendering the spanish language. Weird concept. Being a latino myself, she was met with a blank stare and I hoped it would never resurface.

These days? I went to catholic school and my mom was practicant catholic.

Checking your privilege is not a new things, its called being grateful.

saying-grace-before-meals.jpg

First world people dont really remember times of hardship today, but sure as hell your parents or your grandparents were grateful for the things they had.

It is interesting that Leftists just steal and then pervert Christian concepts, but they aggressively attack Christianity.

Latin'x'?
Is that like the fancy Spanish version of woman to womyn?

I honestly thought Asians were going to be next on the list to of the "check privilage" treatment, after SJWs get bored with whites. Didn't know that the SJW totem pole skipped steps and went right after Latin folks/

Interdasting
it's like removing the O from the end of a masculine form of a work and an A from the femme version.. Really dumb.

I don't know what Latinx is and frankly, I don't give a fuck. SJWs are even turning on themselves, checking their own non-white privileges

Phew almost thought they weren't but they still are blaming fair skinned folk, so all is good.

Edit, tbh I'm not really happy to share my privilege with non whites though

Youth and good looks, only to be ruined by crazy.

I actually would've wagered the Latin community would be the last group to accept asinine gender neutral terminology.

i have yet to see any large tv news station talk at length about SJW

you know why?

because its bullshit

So something is an issue only if it exists on TV? My, does the system love morons like you...

I love watching the left cannibalize itself.

SJWs are mostly blue haired dykes with pit hair. They will eventually make every pretty girl feel guilty and privileged, regardless of race.

I first heard about Latinx a week ago from this mexican girl who lives nearby. The concept of degendering the spanish language. Weird concept. Being a latino myself, she was met with a blank stare and I hoped it would never resurface.

I wonder who came up with the gender of stuff, why is a house female? why is the pan male but the pot female? why is a chair female and a stool male? Who came up with that shit?

And i doubt its about degendering the spanish language considering its a movement from an english speaking country.

I love watching the left cannibalize itself.
I can't wait until BLM turns on the pretty white girls who hashtag them on twitter. There is nothing a hood rat hates more than a pretty white girl.

I wonder who came up with the gender of stuff, why is a house female? why is the pan male but the pot female? why is a chair female and a stool male? Who came up with that shit?

And i doubt its about degendering the spanish language considering its a movement from an english speaking country.
Very strange. I am mostly in shock that this resurfaced

I don't know what Latinx is and frankly, I don't give a fuck. SJWs are even turning on themselves, checking their own non-white privileges

This world has gone mad... But i guess if you can't beat them.....

As someone who speaks both Portuguese and German gendered nouns are a fucking pain in the ass, they're not really necessary from a functional perspective.

That being said, fuck anyone who wants to change a language for some po dunk reason like this. Whole point about languages changing is that they evolve naturally and fluidly not because some dumb ass college student decided they should change.

The fucking arrogance these assholes have that they think everyone who speaks a language(which in Spanish's case is 100 of millions of people) should accommodate their nerdy fucking identity politics. Try telling some gaucho in Patagonia that he has stop saying 'hermano' because some spoilt douchebag in LA says so...LOL

Due to liberals being completely illogical, hateful, ignorant of past, of course they can and will turn on anyone. It's a movement filled with morons. It'll fracture and splinter into a million different movements as it already is. They see anything positive as a negative. You went to school? Privileged. You can read? Privileged. You are gay but don't identify as a furry? Privileged. You have two legs? Privileged. And if you are privileged you can be discriminated against and hated. Only when you are an absolute sack of shit, pedophile, paralyzed, shitting your pants, near death while being raped on your death bed will you be considered a good person.

Back