Siyar Bahadurzada - "Hey @stungunkim or should I say WaterPistolKim ?"

I originally liked Siyar, but after finding out how immature & unappreciative he is for this fight, I've came to a conclusion that this guy has no class & no values. Str8 up clown, and egocentric... You can tell he's selfish, and all about himself... Oh, and he's a bit delusional too, as he thinks he's special...

DHK is going to grapplefuck him all night long. 30-26 DHK.

DHK via decision. Then Siyar calls out Matt Riddle.

If destroys means DHK will win by boring decision then yes he will destroy him. Get real DHK fans Siyar will be the only one trying to destroy, i'm sure DHK is going to come in with a killer gameplan to get the w.

Good lord you people are dense. It's like you've never seen grappling before and somehow missed the memo that MMA was created to factor it in, or hell, to showcase it.

Please, watch K-1 or boxing or something else. Your stupidity is eventually going to cause a rift in spacetime to the Spedemension.

Was this in response to something DHK said to Siyar?

If not, I'm thinking Siyar is a bit of a dick and may need to change my sig...

Dude needs to shut his trap, especially if he is going to make such bad insults. DHK via Decision.

i like it, his fans wont be bright, but thers a lot of people around here

and if he backs it up with exciting performances, he can maybe get a pretty good fan base

but if he loses, i guess its over hehe

Chael didn't need that part of the equation

A win is good enough

An unimpressive controversial win is even better it goes hand in hand with the whole troll gimmick

Always like new talents that join the UFC, if he wins I'm happy we have a new up and comer, if he loses well let's just say I'll enjoy watching him eat crow.

Wow the amount of hate this guy gets completely blows my mind..

Sherdog you never fail to amaze me.

Kim's alright, hes pretty conservative but I enjoy his performances, I reckon he;s gonna hump Siyar to a decision but Siyar winning by (T)KO would certainly shake the division up a bit.

It looks like the butthurt DHK fans have a new mortal enemy.

He has a loud mouth. I can't wait til we send this guy to the undercards. See ya there Siyar

Not a fan of Siyar, he seems like an ass. He first showed his true colors when he went off on Scott Coker.

His style makes up for it but I dont mind if he loses the fight.

I hate it when unfunny people try to be funny. It make me feel uneasy.

Here's another one of his sick zingers

Sad to hear Condit accepted Rory's challenge! I was anxious to hit McDonald with "more combinations than on a Big Mac meal!"

Didn't know Big Mac meals even came in combinations. Thought it was just fries and a coke, or fries and a coke.

This guy has been a blip on my radar since Paulo Thiago, but if this is gonna be his schtick, I may actually save up money to go and heckle him at his shows. Someone needs to get this guy a publicist who monitors this before he puts it out there. I bet that guy would go through serious amounts of red pens.

This kind of amateur hour trash talk makes me respect the effort that Chael puts into his a bit more.

reading that makes me feel like its a Call of duty lobby

Back