Siyar Bahadurzada - "Hey @stungunkim or should I say WaterPistolKim ?"

Lol this is MMA, you just described almost every MMA fighter out there.

Dude your in denial

Buddy, most people wait til they have more than 1 decent win in the ufc before they start calling out top tens, and if they dont they should. In that case killa should call dhk out. Thanks for your input though.

have you actually watched siyar fight? apart from his win in the ufc? the dude isnt as good as everyone is trying to make out he is. thats why he has to talk a lot.

I never said Siyar was good or bad
I was pointing out the fact that you can't bitch at a single fighter for calling people out and being loud when basically every fighter in the roster does this.

Buddy, most people wait til they have more than 1 decent win in the ufc before they start calling out top tens, and if they dont they should. In that case killa should call dhk out. Thanks for your input though.

This is MMA, Fighters can and will talk shit whenever and wherever they want. Even fighters with 1 win in the ufc lol. Hell even fighters who are 0-1 talk shit. Like Lombard before his Palhares win. Getting your panties in a wad because of it is your own fault.

I dont blame Kim. after watching this guy's documentaries and the fights you can watch on him. He really doesnt have anything to offer Kim's career.
Sure Siyar has reasonable power in his hands and some decent striking techniques but I wouldnt call him a Lethal Striker at all and nowhere near World Class. There's isnt enough grappling footage on him and aside from Paulo Thiago is not a consistent as Kim's quality of opponents. Not to mention he pulled out of the last fight he was in. Also not to mention he's lost to the "Top 10 quality" that he has faced. I think Kim should get a quick finish in the 1st round with a submission to make a statement.

P.s. name one other fighter who has called out more different guys in the last few months?

Bisping has pretty much talked shit about every person in the division even after loosing to them. And nobody gives him flak lol, in-fact they actually have revered him as of late.

Back in the day Clay Guida would call out two fighters at once flol
Glover was calling out multiple opponents

lol you guys are just hypocritically manifesting your anger, and its silly.

I never said Siyar was good or bad
I was pointing out the fact that you can't bitch at a single fighter for calling people out and being loud when basically every fighter in the roster does this.

This is MMA, Fighters can and will talk shit whenever and wherever they want. Even fighters with 1 win in the ufc lol. Hell even fighters who are 0-1 talk shit. Like Lombard before his Palhares win. Getting your panties in a wad because of it is your own fault.

Just cause everybody does it, that makes it right? Im entitled to my opinion and i stated it.

Just cause everybody does it, that makes it right? Im entitled to my opinion and i stated it.

No but it makes you a hypocrite to bitch at one man for doing it and not the next.

No but it makes you a hypocrite to bitch at one man for doing it and not the next.

How do you know i dont complain when others do it? I feel if you have paid your dues than you have earned the right. If not then work your way up. You dont know my feelings regarding other people doing it. Nice try though

some people shouldn't be allowed twitter

Siyar totally sounds like someone who will make tons of excuses/whining after a loss..

-I was injured
-jet lag
-Sick
-they all look alike
-I came to kickbox not to fight

lol

Dunno why people are hating on him. He just wants to get a big fight for himself.

How do you know i dont complain when others do it? I feel if you have paid your dues than you have earned the right. If not then work your way up. You dont know my feelings regarding other people doing it. Nice try though

P.s. name one other fighter who has called out more different guys in the last few months?

tumblr_m4rl4bOkrq1qc9j0w_large.gif

tumblr_m77tctejAB1rqz17ho1_500.gif

Haha those insults were whack. Hope Water Pistol smashes him.

Lol i appreciate your effort i really do but you fail. I said name some one who has called out more fighters. I didnt say i agreed with anyone else who has. What i do agree with is people who have earned it doing it. Waiting for your next gem.

cant wait to see the waterpistol elbow-hump him in the face a thousand times.

Man I was really looking forward to Alves shutting this guy up.

not sure if trolling or serious... that being said I think DHK gives him grapple fuck in the ass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back