Siyar Bahadurzada - "Hey @stungunkim or should I say WaterPistolKim ?"

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/SiyarTheGreat

Hey @stungunkim or should I say WaterPistolKim? Quit crying about no footage on me. There won't be any footage after our fight either! ;)

Speaking of name value mr. WaterPistolKim, my followers > ur followers. U fought 10x in the @ufc, me just 1x! So much for YOUR name value ;)

DONG HYUN KIM WANTS TO STRIKE, I'LL TAKE HIM TO SCHOOL! I'LL MAKE HIM MISS, HE'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!!

Cringeworthy insults.

Lol @ trying to goad him into striking with him because the Dong would grapplefuck him.

Siyar talks waaaaay too much. I actually liked his KO over Thiago, but I'll be rooting for Kim to beat his ass. I don't even care if Kim lays on him, just humble the fucker.

UFC needs to pay its fighters enough for them to hire joke writers for their tweets. This makes the sport look bad.

Come on Siyar, you'll never be the Ultimate-WWE-Fighting-Champion with that kind of trash talking! Step your game up!

I was all for Siyar, but lately I've started to develop quite a bit of hate for him. He needs to shut his mouth and get a couple more wins before talking so much shit

This dude is just way to annoying.

Talks so much shit when he has accomplished nothing in the UFC.

I hope DHK kicks his ass.

Siyar talks waaaaay too much. I actually liked his KO over Thiago, but I'll be rooting for Kim to beat his ass. I don't even care if Kim lays on him, just humble the fucker.

I'm pretty indifferent on Siyar but he seems like the type who'd still talk even after he loses embarrassingly.

The best thing to do is just ignore these types.

did he really brag about the number of his twitter followers?
gee, i wonder why he has more. i bet dhk rarely tweets anything while siyar does shit like this everyday.

Back