Siyar Bahadurzada - "Hey @stungunkim or should I say WaterPistolKim ?"

I'm pretty indifferent on Siyar but he seems like the type who'd still talk even after he loses embarrassingly.

The best thing to do is just ignore these types.

You're probably right.

"Water Gun Kim was too scared to stand and trade, I'll beat him in a rematch. Meanwhile. . . . where you at, Georges?"

If his name had something to do with an actual pistol then it'd be slightly less lame. He should have approached a different angle and said that stun guns are for chicks and then linked a cute little pink stun gun pic like so.

gal_taser.jpg

Sorry but I'm kinda high and dont really know where i was going with this.

Cant stand this guy. He calls everyone out, when really he is a one trick pony who would lose to most everyone he has called out. I dont blame him for trying but it hasnt worked so far so how about trying the old fashioned way and working your way up?

Lol this is MMA, you just described almost every MMA fighter out there.

Dude your in denial

his shits weak...his insults are so lame I feel embarrassed for him. And the twitter followers remark, wow, very macho.

See how many people are annoyed on sherdog? That was his plan all along. The chael tactics: stir a buzz and suddenly a completely insignificant fighter stands out.

i like it, his fans wont be bright, but thers a lot of people around here

and if he backs it up with exciting performances, he can maybe get a pretty good fan base

but if he loses, i guess its over hehe

The big Dong takes it by 3 rounds of grappling domination. Siyar is overrated and should stop calling out people better than him. Calling out Hardy is one thing but DHK and Rory? They would destroy him

this guy is annoying as fuck already, im not even a stungun fan but it seems like siyar has talked shit on everyone at 170. i hope he gets grapple fucked into a boring 3 round decision loss.

siyar is a bad ass but he may want to win a fight or 2 before he talks all this game.

I liked Siyar when he was trying to get into tough fights.

But his lame schoolyard shit talk is growing old fast.

If destroys means DHK will win by boring decision then yes he will destroy him. Get real DHK fans Siyar will be the only one trying to destroy, i'm sure DHK is going to come in with a killer gameplan to get the w.

Kim's grappling is lightyears beyond Siyar's, he better hope for a quick flash ko or Kim will twist him around like a pretzel.

Cant stand this guy. He calls everyone out, when really he is a one trick pony who would lose to most everyone he has called out. I dont blame him for trying but it hasnt worked so far so how about trying the old fashioned way and working your way up?

This guy annoys the shit out of me too. I just want to see him get fucking punched in the face.

he's not going to run through anything.
at this point, he is a one trick pony.
usually, any decent UFC fighters and their camps come up with good plans and win fights against one trick ponies.

Lol this is MMA, you just described almost every MMA fighter out there.

Dude your in denial

have you actually watched siyar fight? apart from his win in the ufc? the dude isnt as good as everyone is trying to make out he is. thats why he has to talk a lot.

Lol Siyar is hilarious. You guys are taking what he's saying way too seriously.

Siyar has no ground game, he will get smashed.

People are getting to emotional about what Siyar says on twitter. He wrote on his twitter that he jokes around and that people dont have to take him so serious.
And i hope he destroys waterpistol.:icon_chee

Back