Sinaloa Hitman Chino Anthrax dead weeks after release

"The deflection is strong with this one." - Yoda

Its not a deflection, its a jurisdiction issue, its not a crime in the US for a Mexican to kill another Mexican in Mexico.

The US nabbed him on drug trafficking because that's the only crime they could prove.

Its not when women are coerced into the trade, and ironically the system in the USA criminalizes the woman.
Pretty sure there have been busted for propositioning under cover cops too

Pretty sure there have been busted for propositioning under cover cops too

Because prostitution isnt illegal because it victimizes women, its illegal for BS morality reasons.

If it was about protecting women, then pimping would be illegal, prostitution itself wouldnt.

Because prostitution isnt illegal because it victimizes women, its illegal for BS morality reasons.

If it was about protecting women, then pimping would be illegal, prostitution itself wouldnt.
Pimping isn’t illegal too?

Its not when women are coerced into the trade, and ironically the system in the USA criminalizes the woman.
I guess Las Paraditas in Tijuas just can't get enough of that life, right!? They must really enjoy standing in a piss-infested corner, waiting for some putrid drunk to come whisk them away!

What a buffoon.

I guess Las Paraditas in Tijuas just can't get enough of that life, right!? They must really enjoy standing in a piss-infested corner, waiting for some putrid drunk to come whisk them away!

So prostitution is the crime where the criminal is also the victim?

So prostitution is the crime where the criminal is also the victim?
Sure can be! Just like a dope head in possession of controlled substances can overdose, cause permanent damage to him/herself.

Is your brain not working today?

Sure can be! Just like a dope head in possession of controlled substances can overdose, cause permanent damage to him/herself.

Is your brain not working today?

Lets help hookers escape their pimps by threatening them with jail.

/logic.

Wrong, wrong, wrong you’re wrong

Nah, you are wrong. You are all worried about your 'fee fees' and devoid of logic and reasoning.

Prostitution is simply the voluntary interaction between two consenting adults where sex is exchanged for money. Anything other than that is the crime, not prostitution itself.

Nah, you are wrong. You are all worried about your 'fee fees' and devoid of logic and reasoning.

Prostitution is simply the voluntary interaction between two consenting adults where sex is exchanged for money. Anything other than that is the crime, not prostitution itself.
I’m not even going to use the word naive. If you are stupid enough to think that the little fairy tale you spun of prostitution always being between two consenting adults, then I think we’re done here

I’m not even going to use the word naive. If you are stupid enough to think that the little fairy tale you spun of prostitution always being between two consenting adults, then I think we’re done here

That's why pimping and human trafficking are illegal and prostitution isn't in many countries. I feel bad for how basic your mind is.

There is no victim in voluntary interaction between consenting adults. It's the cornerstone of freedom and capitalism.

Back