Sinaloa Hitman Chino Anthrax dead weeks after release

All kidding set aside ..I imagine almost all employees of a mexican cartel die a horrible fucking death, either by adversaries or by their own masters.

Why would someone cooperate with the authorities given the circumstances of the case? It seems like an automatic, inescapable, and gruesome death sentence.

For security purposes none of his pics showed his face, though he actually turned out to be a pretty ugly dude once his arrest revealed his mugshot.

Now that he’s dead, you finally have the balls to say he was an ugly dude.

All kidding set aside ..I imagine almost all employees of a mexican cartel die a horrible fucking death, either by adversaries or by their own masters.
Yeah it's a weird mix of addiction/lust, desperation, and pure psychotic ego that they're the chosen one. Tho I do have to wonder what the true %s are, since we have no way of telling how many people are on the cartel payroll vs the number we hear about getting beheaded and such.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone affiliated with some stormtrooper DEA group gave him up or got paid off to give him up.
It still boggles my mind how much of the illegal drug trade and laws are a ruse on both sides to keep the head to head winner take all strongman game continue when legalized drugs would wipe all these fools off the map without firing a bullet.
The intelligence and logistics network to carry out elaborate hits requires an absurd bankroll.

Last edited:
Pretty interesting situation but seems pretty straightforward if youve seen literally any mafia movie ever

High ranking Hitman for El Mayo gets caught(2013), snitches, gets a light sentence including supervised release(???) within 2 weeks of being released, again like out of a movie, his PO shows up at his house and he's gone with just his phone left there.

Fast Forward to yesterday his sisters car is found in mexico with 3 bodies presumable him, his sister and her husband and it seems to been confirmed today

A couple of links

There's some NSFW picks in there from the crime scene

https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2020/05/chino-anthrax-executed-in-sinaloa/

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/05/3-bagged-bodies-discovered-in-suv.html

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/05/chino-antrax-dead.html

https://www.kxan.com/news/chapo-hitman-chino-antrax-vanishes-from-custody-in-california/
A member on the BB forum page just posted a couple of new morgue pics...looks like they went to town on him while he was in their possession.

Everything’s pointing at his own associates doing this to him, as he somehow worked out quite a sweet deal with U.S. feds. He never testified in court, so there’s no telling what he told the U.S. govt.

At the end of the day, no one lives forever, especially in this business. Kind of sucks we’ll never be privy to the entire truth.

Yeah it's a weird mix of addiction/lust, desperation, and pure psychotic ego that they're the chosen one. Tho I do have to wonder what the true %s are, since we have no way of telling how many people are on the cartel payroll vs the number we hear about getting beheaded and such.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone affiliated with some stormtrooper DEA group gave him up or got paid off to give him up.
It still boggles my mind how much of the illegal drug trade and laws are a ruse on both sides to keep the head to head winner take all strongman game continue when legalized drugs would wipe all these fools off the map without firing a bullet.
The intelligence and logistics network to carry out elaborate hits requires an absurd bankroll.
We should legalize murder, too, since people are going to murder others, regardless...right? I mean, why bog down the justice system when you can focus on stuff like traffic courts which can actually generate money!?

We should legalize murder, too, since people are going to murder others, regardless...right? I mean, why bog down the justice system when you can focus on stuff like traffic courts which can actually generate money!?
I'm not sure legalizing personal drug use is analogous to legalizing murder.

I may have misunderstood.

I'm not sure legalizing personal drug use is analogous to legalizing murder.

I may have misunderstood.
Drug abuse, illicit drugs, drug trafficking, etc. kills hundreds of thousands per year. You’ll realize there’s some correlation once you put down your bong.

Drug abuse, illicit drugs, drug trafficking, etc. kills hundreds of thousands per year. You’ll realize there’s some correlation once you put down your bong.
You got me. The only objections to the War on Drugs comes from cannabis users. Thanks.

Yeah no, but good try.

Thanks for posting these interesting clips during this quarantine - already started watching Sicario.
200.gif

Thanks for posting these interesting clips during this quarantine - already started watching Sicario.
200.gif
Sicario is fucking great. Second one is good too.

"No rules today"

Also, The Wire is good too and there are 5 seasons. Fifth season isn't as good as the first four and it takes a long time to get going but it's very good.

Back