Sinaloa Hitman Chino Anthrax dead weeks after release

Not enough posts about his badass name, Chino Antrax

Sounds like either a bond Villain or the antagonist from the next avengers movie.

Reminds me of my favourite name of a super villain, can't remember from what movie, "Casanova Frankenstein".

Its not your fucking business what people put inside their bodies, drug wars has only made drugs more dangerous in a free society we wouldnt had fentanyl because people would be doing opium instead.
Actually, it turns into OUR business when doped up idiots break into our homes and ram into us on the freeway (more of an alcohol thing).

The fact you believe that people's actions have zero effect on their fellow man is ludicrous, and just childish.

Actually, it turns into OUR business when doped up idiots break into our homes and ram into us on the freeway (more of an alcohol thing).

So you think banning alcohol would stop drunk driving?

The fact you believe that people's actions have zero effect on their fellow man is ludicrous, and just childish.

Again, you seem to live in a parallel work where prohibition works, im sorry about this mandela effect, in my reality drug abuse is made worse by prohibition laws.

So we already have to deal with the problems associated with drug abuse, we also have to deal with multibillion dollar international organization murdering tens of thousands of people around the globe to protect their business.

So you think banning alcohol would stop drunk driving?

Again, you seem to live in a parallel work where prohibition works, im sorry about this mandela effect, in my reality drug abuse is made worse by prohibition laws.

So we already have to deal with the problems associated with drug abuse, we also have to deal with multibillion dollar international organization murdering tens of thousands of people around the globe to protect their business.
I bet you think prostitution is "victimless" crime as well :rolleyes:...

I bet you think prostitution is "victimless" crime as well :rolleyes:...

Who is the victim in prostitution? and who gets punished over it?

Its not your fucking business what people put inside their bodies, drug wars has only made drugs more dangerous in a free society we wouldnt had fentanyl because people would be doing opium instead.

Not sure I truly believe that. I don't think it is wise to underestimate what for-profit motives, legal or not, will lead to. I think it will be interesting to see how marijuana changes as it goes through the same ringers of mass production and fight for margins that things like the food industry went through.

Not sure I truly believe that. I don't think it is wise to underestimate what for-profit motives, legal or not, will lead to.

Yes, its not like we have such a good, perfect example with alcohol prohibition, which lead to alcohol becoming harder (less volume, easier to smuggle and sell) and far more dangerous (adulterated, unproperly distilled). Or the fact that people dont snort cocaine like its coffee in countries where coca leaves is legal.

If you are a smuggler, you will be looking to maximize profit per volume, because its the same trouble to sneak a kilo of heroin than it is to sneak a kilo of opium, and fentanyl being stronger than heroin is displacing the market of opiods.

Who is the victim in prostitution? and who gets punished over it?
I don't know...maybe the poor girl who doesn't wish to be prostituting herself to begin with!?

This guy makes some interesting videos

There's a lot of questions regarding this guy's legitimacy. This particular video indicates that he was either way off on his prediction, or that he may not be legit. I've watched several of his videos, and to be honest, 99% of the stuff he discusses is stuff that's already on the internet. He doesn't add a ton of insight. Not sure if he's doing it to respect peoples identities/actions.

I don't know...maybe the poor girl who doesn't wish to be prostituting herself to begin with!?

You mean the girl who the system deems a felon?

Yes, its not like we have such a good, perfect example with alcohol prohibition, which lead to alcohol becoming harder (less volume, easier to smuggle and sell) and far more dangerous (adulterated, unproperly distilled). Or the fact that people dont snort cocaine like its coffee in countries where coca leaves is legal.

Well, there's a HUGE process and tons of steps to go from coca leaves to cocaine. But I get what you're saying.

I think it's fairly well established that the harder drugs are so harmful that yes, making them completely legal would have pretty harmful effects on society. So no, we don't need heroin users passed out on sidewalks or committing crimes to feed their addiction. Same with meth and others. Probably cocaine as well.

Full out prohibition isn't the answer, either.

There's a lot of questions regarding this guy's legitimacy. This particular video indicates that he was either way off on his prediction, or that he may not be legit. I've watched several of his videos, and to be honest, 99% of the stuff he discusses is stuff that's already on the internet. He doesn't add a ton of insight. Not sure if he's doing it to respect peoples identities/actions.

In fairness he always says “all this stuff you can find online”

You mean the girl who the system deems a felon?
Oh, boy...

Do you have any thoughts on this Chino Antrax situation, or would you rather argue with me all day!?

In fairness he always says “all this stuff you can find online”
True, but he's also claiming to be a "journalist", and a former member of this particular group of hitmen, so I'd expect a little more insight, versus regurgitating stuff from the web.

Well, there's a HUGE process and tons of steps to go from coca leaves to cocaine. But I get what you're saying.

Yes, a process that was created because its far more profitable to smuggle and sell cocaine than it is to smuggle and sell coca leaves.

So no, we don't need heroin users passed out on sidewalks or committing crimes to feed their addiction.

Again, im from another reality, one where prohibition failed and drug addicts pass out in the sidewalks and commit crimes to feed their adiction.

Im sure in your reality prohibition was a success and that never happened.

Do you have any thoughts on this Chino Antrax situation, or would you rather argue with me all day!?

Nice deflection but ok.

Chino Anthrax was a POS and im sorry he didnt suffered as much as he should had.

Chino Anthrax was a POS and im sorry he didnt suffered as much as he should had.
Really? Was he ever convicted of murder, assault, torture, extortion, kidnapping, etc.? Or, are you basing your conclusion on his corridos?

Last time I checked, he was convicted of drug trafficking...a victimless crime by your standards.

Really? Was he ever convicted of murder, assault, torture, extortion, kidnapping, etc.? Or, are you basing your conclusion on his corridos?

Why would he be convicted in America of crimes that happened in Mexico?

Last time I checked, he was convicted of drug trafficking...a victimless crime by your standards.

Indeed, that's why he was in parole.

Why would he be convicted in America of crimes that happened in Mexico?
"The deflection is strong with this one." - Yoda

LOL, you'll never change.

Back