Sinaloa Hitman Chino Anthrax dead weeks after release

Why would someone cooperate with the authorities given the circumstances of the case? It seems like an automatic, inescapable, and gruesome death sentence.

It's a good question.

I'd imagine a cartel member might cooperate with the authorities if they thought they'd already lost favor with the cartel and the cartel was already gearing up to take them out. Something like that. No doubt the DEA works hard to create such situations and exploit them.

Yeah it's a weird mix of addiction/lust, desperation, and pure psychotic ego that they're the chosen one. Tho I do have to wonder what the true %s are, since we have no way of telling how many people are on the cartel payroll vs the number we hear about getting beheaded and such.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone affiliated with some stormtrooper DEA group gave him up or got paid off to give him up.
It still boggles my mind how much of the illegal drug trade and laws are a ruse on both sides to keep the head to head winner take all strongman game continue when legalized drugs would wipe all these fools off the map without firing a bullet.
The intelligence and logistics network to carry out elaborate hits requires an absurd bankroll.

this is a good point. all we hear is about the horrific beheadings, torture, rape etc of rival cartel members, supposed Snitches,narcs etc.

All I know is, just hearing/reading about this shit...I couldn't imagine working for a cartel (voluntarily) if I had a family.

I mean, who TF do you/can you trust in this business.

There's a great line in Carlito's Way. (grossly underrated film btw).

"you ain't a lawyer no more, you're a gangster. you on the other side, whole new ballgame you can't learn about it in school..and you can't have a late start."

Maybe he got a pass for all of favours he did (before snitching), or maybe he just wasn't the kind of a guy that was going to be taken alive.

Older narcos arent as brutal as newer ones, maybe el Mayo offed him personally.

We should legalize murder, too, since people are going to murder others, regardless...right? I mean, why bog down the justice system when you can focus on stuff like traffic courts which can actually generate money!?

Murders have actual unwilling victims.

Any idea how many children overdose when they mistakenly consume drugs laying around the house!?

How many children die from drinking cleaning products? clearly we need to ban cleaning products.

Also ban guns and cars.

How many children die from drinking cleaning products? clearly we need to ban cleaning products.

Also ban guns and cars.
Airplanes, too!

Cleaning products actually serve a purpose. As do cars. Guns are just fun.

Neither of these things you mentioned are intended to be consumed to fill a void in one's life.

Older narcos arent as brutal as newer ones, maybe el Mayo offed him personally.
I doubt MZ would take the time to do that. Dude's well into his 70's to begin with.

My condolences to the Anthrax family. RIP

It's a good question.

I'd imagine a cartel member might cooperate with the authorities if they thought they'd already lost favor with the cartel and the cartel was already gearing up to take them out. Something like that. No doubt the DEA works hard to create such situations and exploit them.
He watched Goodfellas and figured he could get the Henry Hill treatment after.

Neither of these things you mentioned are intended to be consumed to fill a void in one's life.

Its not your fucking business what people put inside their bodies, drug wars has only made drugs more dangerous in a free society we wouldnt had fentanyl because people would be doing opium instead.

Its not your fucking business what people put inside their bodies, drug wars has only made drugs more dangerous in a free society we wouldnt had fentanyl because people would be doing opium instead.
It becomes ones business when dope fiends smash ur window to steal to get their next fix.

It becomes ones business when dope fiends smash ur window to steal to get their next fix.

That happens because drugs are expenisive as fuck.

two shots to the back of the head, probable cause of death: suicide
giphy.gif

Back