Simple question: What do YOU want Conor to do?

Just shut up and fight, constant tweets all the time and attention seeking. Just fight or go away

Rematch Poirier
If he wins, fight another top 5er
If he loses, fight Diaz 3 or Aldo 2 (any weight)

If he wins against Poirier and another top 5er, fight the champion
If he wins against Poirier and loses against another top 5er, fight a stylistic friendly fight.

Give somebody a rematch since it's what's he's asking for. According to him, denying a rematch makes you a rat and a pussy.

Than he shouldn't be one and give one of the guys he beat a rematch.

Why? Money. He’s the biggest draw in the history of the company by a considerable margin. If he fights the winner of Gaethje Cowboy for a title shot and wins he’ll have earned a shot at the winner of Tony and Khabib should that fight ever eventuate.

Fuck money, I actually care about the sport. Besides, Khabib fighting real challengers will generate money anyway. If Dana said Conor is next - I get it, he stands to make money. If it's someone on a board that isn't going to earn anything from it says it, I may be inclined to think that person is retarded.

Earning a fight is actually about putting in the work. Even his first title shot wasn't earned at LW.

Fight Frankie in LW as a tune up fight. If he wins, rematch Max Holloway for the FW title or simply fight the #1 contender in LW.

Just go away, he already logjammed 2 divisions with his bullshit and he only brings out the worst possible outlook on MMA with his attitudes outside of the cage.

Take a fight against a contender or fuck off

Fuck money, I actually care about the sport. Besides, Khabib fighting real challengers will generate money anyway. If Dana said Conor is next - I get it, he stands to make money. If it's someone on a board that isn't going to earn anything from it says it, I may be inclined to think that person is retarded.

Earning a fight is actually about putting in the work. Even his first title shot wasn't earned at LW.
I bet if GSP decides to come back in the short term you'll be amongst the first of the Khabib fanboys screaming that Tony should sit and spin. The rank hypocrisy of the worst Khabib fans is startlingly similar to that of the worst Conor fans. You're welcome to think what you like. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. In my opinion implying someone, who has presented a cogent argument, is retarded says more about your intelligence, or lack there of, than it does about anyone else's.

Last edited:
Simple. I want him to fight a couple top LW contenders and actually earn his way to a LW title shot instead of crying for Uncle Dana to just gift him another one. If he is as great as he thinks he is then that shouldn't be a problem at all for him.

"If it is not the rematch right away, no problem. I will face the next in line."

Does anyone remember who said this?

Simple. I want him to fight a couple top LW contenders and actually earn his way to a LW title shot instead of crying for Uncle Dana to just gift him another one. If he is as great as he thinks he is then that shouldn't be a problem at all for him.

"If it is not the rematch right away, no problem. I will face the next in line."

Does anyone remember who said this?
Well you realize if Khabib actually ends up facing Tony the next in line would be the winner of Cowboy and Gaethe right? If he takes and wins that fight there's a rational argument to be made that he should get the next shot at the winner of Tony Khabib. GSP despite that scumbag Ali's desperation for him to face Khabib next, can fuck off till the aforementioned matches take place.

Well you realize if Khabib actually ends up facing Tony the next in line would be the winner of Cowboy and Gaethe right? If he takes and wins that fight there's a rational argument to be made that he should get the next shot at the winner of Tony Khabib. GSP despite that scumbag Ali's desperation for him to face Khabib next, can fuck off till the aforementioned matches take place.

McGregor hasn't won a fight in 3 years and only has one win in the division EVER. His last fight was a title shot and he got smoked. He should be more than one win away from another title shot.

Back