Simple question: What do YOU want Conor to do?

Take the money $. Risking CTE for enriching promoters not how it should work. Connor broke through like Brock but better.

What I find interesting is, had Conor retired after beating Eddie Alvarez he would have gone down in MMA folklore as one of the goats.

Not just UFC but MMA in general.

Everything he’s done since then has just ruined his once inspiring character and look of invincibility.

I agree, and a good part of it isn't even the fights themselves. There's no shame in getting stopped by Mayweather in his professional boxing debut while giving a good account of himself, or getting mauled by Khabib while taking a round from him.

It's the stuff outside the cage that is really leaving a sour taste in most mouths.

The Bellator incident, the bus attack, smashing a fans phone, sucker punching an old man, the rape allegation, not fighting but using Twitter as his own personal callout station. It doesn't paint a good picture of the man. It kind of reminds me of Tyson after prison.

Just fight someone... in the octagon, I mean.

fight GSP
fight Anderson
fight Mayweather rematch
retire the richest man in MMA sports history

My take: He is the biggest star who made the biggest stain on the UFC, so if he never fights an elite opponent again, (or any opponent again) then GOOD RIDDANCE.

That said, if he is going to fight again, I would appreciate him fighting SOMEONE OF NOTE.

He has a punchers chance in general, and whether in MMA or in boxing, I find one dimensional punchers to be worth watching sometimes.

As much as I find his ultra prima donna attention whoring way of life to be a true disgrace in the realm of real warriors, I was STOKED when he signed to fight Khabib.

I knew he was probably DOOMED, (as I wrote about it back then) but at least he was fighting a great opponent.

In the end, if a Conor vs Tony fight were to happen...................wouldn't most of y'all be stoked about it whether you hate Conor or not? ("hate" obviously being a hyperbolic term on Sherdog)

In spite of Conor's exceedingly gross fuck up lifestyle that smacks of nothing good for him as a fighter, Tony has a MAJOR problem with getting buzzed too easily... Yes, I know that Tony has GREAT recovery, and he does NOT cower from danger as he has gone into berserker mode right after getting hurt, but Conor has enough power to potentially be fight endingly successful early in the fight.

It would be FIREWORKS, (I would put my money on Tony via BLOOD) but I really do not see that fight ever happening.

I see Conor continuing to fade and fade away until he's shit broke, thus making him fight again, but by that time he'll be too mentally and physically wasted to have any success.
Fight either the Masvidal/ Diaz winner or rematch Poirier.

I hope he retires/ fights meaningless fights. He jammed up 2 divisions already.

I want him to announce full retirement, mean it and fuck off forever so MMA can move on.

Back