Simple question: What do YOU want Conor to do?

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My take: He is the biggest star who made the biggest stain on the UFC, so if he never fights an elite opponent again, (or any opponent again) then GOOD RIDDANCE.

That said, if he is going to fight again, I would appreciate him fighting SOMEONE OF NOTE.

He has a punchers chance in general, and whether in MMA or in boxing, I find one dimensional punchers to be worth watching sometimes.

As much as I find his ultra prima donna attention whoring way of life to be a true disgrace in the realm of real warriors, I was STOKED when he signed to fight Khabib.

I knew he was probably DOOMED, (as I wrote about it back then) but at least he was fighting a great opponent.

In the end, if a Conor vs Tony fight were to happen...................wouldn't most of y'all be stoked about it whether you hate Conor or not? ("hate" obviously being a hyperbolic term on Sherdog)

In spite of Conor's exceedingly gross fuck up lifestyle that smacks of nothing good for him as a fighter, Tony has a MAJOR problem with getting buzzed too easily... Yes, I know that Tony has GREAT recovery, and he does NOT cower from danger as he has gone into berserker mode right after getting hurt, but Conor has enough power to potentially be fight endingly successful early in the fight.

It would be FIREWORKS, (I would put my money on Tony via BLOOD) but I really do not see that fight ever happening.

I see Conor continuing to fade and fade away until he's shit broke, thus making him fight again, but by that time he'll be too mentally and physically wasted to have any success.

I want conor to get in line where he deserves to be and try to work his way back up.

It would only be right.

I'd like to see Conor take 1-2 fights against anyone in the top 10 and prove he belongs at the top still. Khabib will smash him again if he's gifted another title shot.

Let me suck on his weewee, no homo

I want him to either be an active fighter or to shut his mouth.

I don't care what he does.

I want his fans and haters to all stop talking about him until and unless he signs an agreement to fight. That and peace in the Middle East.

his next fight should be against gaethje or Poirier. both would be good fights and could go either way. afterwards? too many variables

Start fighting regularly, get off the coke and stop being a dipshit. Sadly that's not going to happen, he'll fight once or twice more which is kind of sad because he had real potential and imo could have been a dominant champ.

go to jail and not come out

1. Stay retired
OR
2. Get actually back to FIGHTING. It's the LW division, with plenty of challenges. Fight Felder. Or Barboza. Then if he wins, fight Gaehtje. Or Cerrone. Or Poirier rematch etc. etc. and then we will see, depending on the results.

have 2 fights against top 10 guys, then if he win, fight for the title

announce his return to 145 and call out Amanda Nunes.

he is retired

so i want him to enjoy a virtuous life and be a good family man

giphy.gif

Conor Khabib 2 coming soon to a theater near you

1. Stay retired
OR
2. Get actually back to FIGHTING. It's the LW division, with plenty of challenges. Fight Felder. Or Barboza. Then if he wins, fight Gaehtje. Or Cerrone. Or Poirier rematch etc. etc. and then we will see, depending on the results.
those guys are bums and cans gtfo conor is a king

Fight top 7 ranked guys who primarily stand up after the trilogy with Nate. Or compete for the belt at 145.

I want him to start a Twitter war against Trump. He'd lose but it would be amusing as hell.

Back