Simple question: What do YOU want Conor to do?

Conor needs a minimum of 2 fights before he gets a title shot and even that's generous considering how long Khabib and how much longer Tony had to wait.

I would need him to win against at least 1 great wrestler, no counting Gaethje because let's be real, Gaethje won't grapple. Only issue that the only grapplers of note in the LW division besides Khabib are Lee and Gillespie who aren't in contention right now.

Fighting at least twice a year would be a good start.

If we are talking serious, he needs to fight like 3 times before ts at LW and actually earn it. Fight Dustin,AL , Cowboy, Justin
Or fight Diaz again at WE. Would be a good laugh :D

A couple of fights a year would be nice. This whole not fighting thing makes it pretty easy to not be a fan.

giphy.gif

Conor Khabib 2 coming soon to a theater near you
LOL..I forgot about this. That kick!

Unblock the Khabib vs Conor fight in your head.

Don't worry, it's alllll gonna be okay.

What? Why would I have that fight blocked? Its my favorite fight of all time. Conor got his ass whooped.

Rematch Aldo or retire.

Put all of his money in some kind of 3 year trust fund, except enough to live and train, and be hungry again. Dominate people on his way to another title shot whether at FW or LW. Oh and get better at defensive grappling.

But all of this happening probably goes against every historical example of human nature.

Start training seriously.
Or retire... enough of living on twitter.

Back