Simple question: What do YOU want Conor to do?

I dont mind a guy that runs thier mouth nonstop

But I cant stand one that does it while knowing hes not going to get in there with whoever it is they are talking about

I almost wish that when it came to shit talking weightclass and active status didntt matter and if you talk shit youre getting booked to fight that guy :) . Would make things really interested and would actually make that p4p crap mean something. With stipe and jones holding titles I think it would force a lot of the pretenders to put up or shut up . Imagine a world where any time you claim you are the best in the world anyone can challenge the claim. I like this idea so much it damn near makes me hard

I would love a talk shit get hit rule. Like you cant take another fight until you answer for your words
But then every joe blow fight would fast-track themselves to challenge the champion, wouldn't it? Quite like what happened to McGregor, coming to think of it.

There is legit talk shit get hit in UFC (like Werdum x Colby) and there's Sonnen and McGregor circuses, these guys I think we should really pay no attention.
DP vs McGregor, still, should be a go, they're close ranked, same weight or so, Dana will likely take advantage of that, I'm just not sure if McGregor's interested.

Also I like you av and used to have a white shirt that looked just like that.
Wasn't you the guy who had a spinning Tim Armstrong (from that Ruby Soho video clip) as AV a long time ago?

He should fight either Gaethje or rematch Poirier in a #1 contender fight (would only be for Conor if he fought Poirier).

Realistic too because it is preferential treatment for Conor by the UFC while not being completely overboard.

My take: He is the biggest star who made the biggest stain on the UFC, so if he never fights an elite opponent again, (or any opponent again) then GOOD RIDDANCE.

That said, if he is going to fight again, I would appreciate him fighting SOMEONE OF NOTE.

He has a punchers chance in general, and whether in MMA or in boxing, I find one dimensional punchers to be worth watching sometimes.

As much as I find his ultra prima donna attention whoring way of life to be a true disgrace in the realm of real warriors, I was STOKED when he signed to fight Khabib.

I knew he was probably DOOMED, (as I wrote about it back then) but at least he was fighting a great opponent.

In the end, if a Conor vs Tony fight were to happen...................wouldn't most of y'all be stoked about it whether you hate Conor or not? ("hate" obviously being a hyperbolic term on Sherdog)

In spite of Conor's exceedingly gross fuck up lifestyle that smacks of nothing good for him as a fighter, Tony has a MAJOR problem with getting buzzed too easily... Yes, I know that Tony has GREAT recovery, and he does NOT cower from danger as he has gone into berserker mode right after getting hurt, but Conor has enough power to potentially be fight endingly successful early in the fight.

It would be FIREWORKS, (I would put my money on Tony via BLOOD) but I really do not see that fight ever happening.

I see Conor continuing to fade and fade away until he's shit broke, thus making him fight again, but by that time he'll be too mentally and physically wasted to have any success.
If he fought any of the top 5 in LW div. 2 of then,i would be absolutely quiet and satisfied.
He won’t.

I want conor to get in line where he deserves to be and try to work his way back up.

It would only be right.
1st answer - best answer.
I'd expect him to lose 50% of the fights he takes.

But then every joe blow fight would fast-track themselves to challenge the champion, wouldn't it? Quite like what happened to McGregor, coming to think of it.

There is legit talk shit get hit in UFC (like Werdum x Colby) and there's Sonnen and McGregor circuses, these guys I think we should really pay no attention.
DP vs McGregor, still, should be a go, they're close ranked, same weight or so, Dana will likely take advantage of that, I'm just not sure if McGregor's interested.

Wasn't you the guy who had a spinning Tim Armstrong (from that Ruby Soho video clip) as AV a long time ago?

Wasnt mine. I can picture it but i cant recall who had it. I have had some version of the 2 tone man almost my whole time here.... now its gonna drive me crazy trying to remember who had that.

Wasnt mine. I can picture it but i cant recall who had it. I have had some version of the 2 tone man almost my whole time here.... now its gonna drive me crazy trying to remember who had that.
Well, at least it won't be only me trying to remember who was it lol

I used to have a The Specials' t-shirt featuring the 2 tone man, but that was before the turn of the century..

I used to have a The Specials' t-shirt featuring the 2 tone man, but that was before the turn of the century..

I had a ska themed wedding with a cake that looked like my current avatar. Slapsticks earthangel has been our song since 98. I have several shirts and various knick knacks with the 2 tone man on them still to this day. Hes been with me in some form or another since I was in 7th grade. I guess hes kind of the unofficial sigil of my house. I love me some ska in all its form from the skatalites to the local scene to some reel big fish .I do hate streetlight though that Fn dude is a can and has been selling us keasbey nights for 20 years now and it makes me irate when people call them the best

maybe well get lucky and the rubysoho guy will see us talking about him and let us know who they were.

2 really? If he times it right and fights the winner of Gaethje and Cowboy around the same time that Khabib and Tony hopefully finally makes it to the cage, he'd likely be the one number contender should he win, especially so if Khabib beats Tony. If Tony pulls off what would I think most concur would be an upset, a motivated McGregor coming off a win, which would likely be over Gaethje as I'm favouring him over Cowboy, he'd be a live dog against Tony.

He barely fought in the last 3 years and got absolutely humiliated, dominated and emasculated in his last title bout. Yes, he needs at least 2 and that's already a low bar of entry.

Why would he deserve such a quick turnaround? Dude was always gifted quick title shots. Maybe if he had to work for it, he'd appreciate things more. Stop spoiling that overrated waste of space.

Stop with the coked up twitter rants, stop with the essay instagram posts, just stop with the corny social media shit all together...to quote himself "You're like a woman with that phone". Come back, fight a contender & build yourself backup instead of pretending he gave Khabib a competitive fight and deserves an instant rematch.

I don't blame him if he retires, I'd have no problem with it he had a great run and is an all time great at 145lb. However just stop pretending your relevant and let your skills do the talking.

giphy.gif

Conor Khabib 2 coming soon to a theater near you

why i hear khabibs voice in my head when i watch this gif?

He barely fought in the last 3 years and got absolutely humiliated, dominated and emasculated in his last title bout. Yes, he needs at least 2 and that's already a low bar of entry.

Why would he deserve such a quick turnaround? Dude was always gifted quick title shots. Maybe if he had to work for it, he'd appreciate things more. Stop spoiling that overrated waste of space.
Why? Money. He’s the biggest draw in the history of the company by a considerable margin. If he fights the winner of Gaethje Cowboy for a title shot and wins he’ll have earned a shot at the winner of Tony and Khabib should that fight ever eventuate.

Disappearing up his own arse hole would work for me.

The only excitement I get from Conor fighting is seeing him beat and then watching the ego behind the eyes trying to balance the scales of justice in his own little world.

You could see it after the first Nate fight and absolutely as he sat crumpled on the floor after Khabib wrecked him.

He's scum, just now he's wealthy scum that's all.

honestly?
permanently retire, leave the sport for good and go enjoy his life
Conor is scum and hurts MMA as i like it

1. Rematch with Aldo
  2. Rematch with Duffy
  3. Rematch with Sitenkov
POS doesn't deserve rematch with Khabib and Diaz won the two fights, so no rematches there.
Do some charity work.
Then maybe he'll get the respect back.
But he may as well disappear for good, that would be even better.

Why so sad? He seems to be enjoying himself while you are sad about a guy you don't know. Very strange....
I'm a fan of him and I think he's destroying himself; and as a fan I personally would rather that he not destroy himself. He seems to be on-course to ending up losing most of his money and his family, becoming a coke addict and possibly ending up in prison. Maybe I'm wrong though, I really hope I am. Just seems like he's headed down a bad road.

It's his life though...

Last edited:
Back