Silva's striking, St. Pierre's takedowns or Aoki

The obvious answer for most people will be Anderson Striking because, elts face it looks cool as fuck.

I'll take Aokis grappling and subs because 99% of people are going to be a fish out of water when you grab them with that level of technique. You don't have to take some one to the ground to choke somebody out.

Awesome BJJ quote-
"The ground is the ocean, i am a shark. And most people dont even know how to swim."

Anderson's striking (including defense) makes him the only MMA fighter to look truly superhuman to me.

It is far more efficient than GSP's wrestling. GSP has to work much harder to win fights.

If GSP didn't have spectacular cardio, his wrestling would mean little, he'd gas out from spending all that energy. GSP also has less room to make mistakes than Anderson.

Don't think Aoki's subs are even in the discussion.

The obvious answer for most people will be Anderson Striking because, elts face it looks cool as fuck.

I'll take Aokis grappling and subs because 99% of people are going to be a fish out of water when you grab them with that level of technique. You don't have to take some one to the ground to choke somebody out.

Awesome BJJ quote-
"The ground is the ocean, i am a shark. And most people dont even know how to swim."

Having Silva's timing and precision would put the BJJ guy on his ass long before he had a chance to sub you though.

Having Silva's timing and precision would put the BJJ guy on his ass long before he had a chance to sub you though.

I thought i was going to be the only guy with a special skill set for everyday life lol. If im facing Anderson silva give me Chael Sonnen takedowns. If I'm dealing with regular momo's ill take the choke's.

perfect_mma_fighter.jpg

wtf does el indestructo means? if they try to put it in spanish, its el indestrucTIBLE...

Silva's striking, but in reality if i could take any one aspect of a fighters game it would Diaz's weed sack.

At first I was going to pick Silva's striking, but I think I would rather have GSP's takedowns. If I were a fighter at least I could lay and pray with arguably some of the best wresting in MMA.

Do I have to take Aoki's attitude with his ground-game? If so I'll take nothing.

GSP's wrestling.. I'd like to have Silva's striking but without wrestling it would be useless

Id rather have those Matrix moves out of the 3

Being able to knock people out with a jab would be awesome.

I don't see how any of those abilities would help me in my daily life.

Can I have the force instead?

Silva striking, I am comfortable at grappling already and his striking would be more useful for a non pro like me.

In a day to day situation being a deadly striker is more useful

Sort of weird/backwards statement... unless you're part of some parking lot kickboxing club.

Back