Silva vs Liddell.... This is an instant classic

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Silva should have won 29 - 27. Rd1 Silva, Rd2 10-8 Silva (2 knockdowns) Rd3 LIddell

And holy shit... USADA has robbed us from some exciting fights..

Guys, we don't know what a good fight is no more.. Check this classic out....
https://ok.ru/video/11395467802

Thank me after watching the video..

I remember thinking Silva won it barely, and that the fight was actually a letdown.

But I was a HUGE Wanderlei fan and we were teased with that fight since like the 2003 MW tourney, so just about anything short of them both turning Super Saiyan and killing all in the arena would be a letdown.

Just a shame it happened when they were both past it.

There were a few moments where Wand had great connections with Chuck's chin but Joe Rogan instantly said that those were slips or some shit iirc (was a very long time ago), that might've influenced the judges.

Chuck Liddell "I'm gonna knock him out"

3rd rounds begins, shoots for an immediate takedown...

How crazy is it that Rampage fought both Wanderlei Silva and Chuck Liddell in one night

prime chuck gives and takes a bigger punch than wand, plus he can actually wrestle.

Amazing fight.

PRIDE/UFC crossover fights were spectacular as were the contests that occurred shortly after Zuffa’s acquisition of PRIDE.

We never got to see Sakuraba vs Hughes! That’s the seed you dumb fucks! That’s the seed!

I remember thinkin it was a good fight,but wand didnt throw any kicks,and he could have won if he mixed it up. He basically just boxed.

Chuck won that fight. I don't see how anybody could score that for Wand.

I thought Chuck won 29-28. He got dropped twice though. Yeah the fight was good but not as great as it was hyped up to be.

Hendo vs Franklin was another one. Kind of a letdown.

Back