Silva is a 40 year old man.

Amazing fighter in his day, but he's like a guy who goes for fake FGs and onside kicks when he's up 30 in madden. Not much of a person. Total frontrunner, likes being the hammer but not the nail.

Glad he lost. Again.

Is your point that you're a delusional Silva fan boy? If so then yes, I do believe I have.

Anderson was taking roids and destroying until he finally fought a young hungry and well rounded opponent, one who ultimately stole his soul. No version of Anderson beats Weidman.

Anderson is old for elite level MMA.
Bisping is old for elite level MMA.
We saw what happened.

That same guy who gassed from fighting Staph Infected Luke and claimed he was 10%? Hmm...

Every heard of this guy named Bernard Hopkins?
Silva is much more of a Roy Jones, relying on his reflexes, speed, timing, and natural concussive power. Ex was never a murderer in the ring, he was always a scientist.

If he didn't showboat and lay off the gas he finishes that fight. It was so frustrating watching it. He had him then waited and let Bisping recover. Props to Bisping for weathering the storm and being a warrior. Was never a big Bisping fan but huge respect for that 4th round after being almost KO'd at end of third
I

Is your point that you're a delusional Silva fan boy? If so then yes, I do believe I have.

Anderson was taking roids and destroying until he finally fought a young hungry and well rounded opponent, one who ultimately stole his soul. No version of Anderson beats Weidman.

We saw what happened.
Sure, and Kevin McBride beats prime Tyson.

Every heard of this guy named Bernard Hopkins?
Super technical defnsive fighter that didn't rely near as much of reflexes and speed. Ya, they last longer than fighters like Roy jones, Ray Leonard, mike Tyson, and ...Silva.

Imagine if GSP or any of the other greats were fighting at 40... The first signs of age came in Sonnen 1.

Mental game and chin. His mental game is gone actually because his chin is gone. He can't rock-em sock-em anymore. He went life and death with an aging contender who has no KO power, and he got rocked several times, even decked. He desperately needs fighters to come at him wildly, so he farts around in the cage trying to bait them in. Sadly, the entire world knows his bread-n-butter is murderous surgical counterstriking, and as a result you had the LOLWTF moments where Bisping several times backed away from a cornered fighter that he had hurt twice prior.
Yeah man, good call. His chin and UFC 162 really fucked the mental edge he used to carry around everywhere.

We saw what happened.
One of the most dogshit posts I've ever read. E-suicide and never rejoin.

That same guy who gassed from fighting Staph Infected Luke and claimed he was 10%? Hmm...
You know, he's also the guy who beat Silva twice and made Vitor (who flattened Rockhold) his red-headed stepchild. I'm not trying to bring MMA math into this, but Chris is so underrated here; he's one of the few guys I'll believe when he says he wasn't at his best.

Mental game and chin. His mental game is gone actually because his chin is gone. He can't rock-em sock-em anymore. He went life and death with an aging contender who has no KO power, and he got rocked several times, even decked. He desperately needs fighters to come at him wildly, so he farts around in the cage trying to bait them in. Sadly, the entire world knows his bread-n-butter is murderous surgical counterstriking, and as a result you had the LOLWTF moments where Bisping several times backed away from a cornered fighter that he had hurt twice prior.
Pretty much. Andersons getting older. He can't capitalise on the smaller opportunities anymore due to his declining reflexes so he needs to bait. His chin can't take a punch either, so he can no longer take one to throw one. All his weapons have essentially declined due to age.

This fight really puts into perspective the Weidman fight. Bisping is a guy who could never cut it in the 'weak' MW era but now Anderson's declined to the point where Bisping can actually beat him.

Silva does not look the worse for wear at the presser at all. And now he has a titanium shin. Take that for what its worth.

You know, he's also the guy who beat Silva twice and made Vitor (who flattened Rockhold) his red-headed stepchild. I'm not trying to bring MMA math into this, but Chris is so underrated here; he's one of the few guys I'll believe when he says he wasn't at his best.

Throwing that silly wheel kick lead me to believe that maybe he wasn't at his best...

Your right.

I'd say both guys looked not at their best that night. Just because Luke may be better than him, and Chris is a bit of a meathead who has made some terrible Brazilian-level excuses, doesn't mean that he's still not a terrible matchup for Silva.

Rockhold would absolutely wreck Silva as well.

One of the most dogshit posts I've ever read. E-suicide and never rejoin.

Understandable reaction, you're still in the denial phase. Don't worry, only 6 more stages left after this one and you can move on from Bisping beating Anderson.

36, and

36, and no, in combat sports people age rapidly starting in their mid thirties. There is a world of difference between the ages. Just remember what silva was doing at 36.
beating up on weak competition.

Pretty much. Andersons getting older. He can't capitalise on the smaller opportunities anymore due to his declining reflexes so he needs to bait. His chin can't take a punch either, so he can no longer take one to throw one. All his weapons have essentially declined due to age.

This fight really puts into perspective the Weidman fight. Bisping is a guy who could never cut it in the 'weak' MW era but now Anderson's declined to the point where Bisping can actually beat him.

Sadly, this.

So what? Bisping is a 37 year old man. Practically the same age.
>37
>40
No. That's not practically the same. Not to mention anderson has had more fights against better comp. & his style is more dependent on reflexes/speed than bispings. Your username fits

Back