Silva is a 40 year old man.

Silva is goat, idk who got the decision here. Haters desperately pointing to how an old man lost his chin is hilarious. Bunch of salty fans who hated Silva back in the day and are getting their licks in now he's over the hill.

Doesn't matter to real fans, we'll always remember his prime

Getting knocked unconscious by Weidman? Oh wait he was 37 then. HUGE difference.

Also, Anderson was on roids when he was 36. That's why he was doing what he was doing.
Did u stop to think that what ur saying completely proves his point

Bisping made his MMA debut in 2004 and is 3 years younger the Silva.
Silva debuted in 1997 and has come back from a career ending injury.
Bisping has had a career threatening injury as well. He is basically a one eyed pirate at this point.
This is the weirding peeing contest on Sherdog yet. LOL.

Oh....no....no.

Silva was never MMA's version of prime Roy.

Listen, buster. I didn't say he's on Roy's level as a pure athlete, I said he's more that type of fighter. They both have the p4p thing going for them, they both stayed in the game too long, they both relied heavily on their physical talents, they even flirted with boxing each other. Let's not pretend that there is no common ground, k?

This is the weirding peeing contest on Sherdog yet. LOL.
Nuh uh! My favorite is more crippled than your favorite!

I guess Gerald McClellan and Prichard Colon fans can scoreboard you all in the "damage taken but still alive" race.

Listen, buster. I didn't say he's on Roy's level as a pure athlete, I said he's more that type of fighter. They both have the p4p thing going for them, they both stayed in the game too long, they both relied heavily on their physical talents, they even flirted with boxing each other. Let's not pretend that there is no common ground, k?
I only pardon you for the Bowie avatar.

I'd say both guys looked not at their best that night. Just because Luke may be better than him, and Chris is a bit of a meathead who has made some terrible Brazilian-level excuses, doesn't mean that he's still not a terrible matchup for Silva.

Rockhold would absolutely wreck Silva as well.

Understandable reaction, you're still in the denial phase. Don't worry, only 6 more stages left after this one and you can move on from Bisping beating Anderson.
Anderson is 41 and still nearly finished Bisping lol

Stop acting like he was knocked out cold or some shit. He very nearly beat a top 10 fighter at the age of 41 and past his prime. You salty fuck.

Amazing fighter in his day, but he's like a guy who goes for fake FGs and onside kicks when he's up 30 in madden. Not much of a person. Total frontrunner, likes being the hammer but not the nail.

Glad he lost. Again.
This literally makes no sense.

I only pardon you for the Bowie avatar.
3.gif

Silva is an amazing specimen but I'm sure PEDs kept the wheels turning. Even couture "the natural" body looked 25 at 45. come on man. You're not on PEDs so yeah your wheels are falling off.

Silva is an amazing specimen but I'm sure PEDs kept the wheels turning. Even couture "the natural" body looked 25 at 45. come on man. You're not on PEDs so yeah your wheels are falling off.
I honestly hate to say it but you have to question everyone past their prime that exceeds their expectations or more (Lance Armstrong, Bonds, Couture, maybe even Silva if he keeps performing in spectacular fashion).

But I'm sure he'll past the post fight test I expect.

36, and

36, and no, in combat sports people age rapidly starting in their mid thirties. There is a world of difference between the ages. Just remember what silva was doing at 36.

No, 38. And there isnt much difference. Anderson has been "40" since after the first Wiedman fight

Ok, so first we thought he is going to KO him, but when he lost, it's still incredible.

No. It isn't. And i'm a huge Anderson fan. Just remember, Bisping isn't a young lad anymore either.
AS lost to Bisping in a stand up fight. Not looking good for him. I hope it was ring rust.

No, 38. And there isnt much difference. Anderson has been "40" since after the first Wiedman fight
He just turned 37 dummy. He was 36 during the fight.

You know nothing about combat sports if you think 36 and 40 are the same.

Just remember what silva was doing at 36.

Beating Stephan Bonnar.

He just turned 37 dummy. He was 36 during the fight.

You know nothing about combat sports if you think 36 and 40 are the same.

Bisping is 38, he just turned 38 yesterday. You should probably ease up on the dummy talk.

Beating Stephan Bonnar.

Bisping is 38, he just turned 38 yesterday. You should probably ease up on the dummy talk.
37, dummy.

Unless Sherdog, Wiki, ESPN, and the UFC are wrong.

Back