Shoyoroll Her Honor

359aa12c432711e28fa722000a1fbcea_7.jpg

Her Honor release set for Friday. Adult and our new fitted sizes. Portion of proceeds will go toward breast cancer awareness and a local toy drive.

Thinking of getting this cause been wanting to buy a shoyoroll gi. But now with the competidor super comp release... its confusing...

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

It's for a good cause, but I seriously dislike the color pink. I hope they don't charge $200 donate the $20 and still make the normal profit.

On a side note I just received the lew v3 and the colors are ugly as hell. They got the blue color on the taping close but the rest is way off.

^^ I wish I had her in my grappling classes, instead I got Rosie O'Donnell look-a-likes Berimbolo'ing me.

Last edited:
wonder how many guys will buy this gi and actually train in it, seems more of a release for the females.

wonder how many guys will buy this gi and actually train in it, seems more of a release for the females.

Kinda planning on it??? I like the pink and gray logo... I just call the color salmon instead of pink to make me feel better

Kinda planning on it??? I like the pink and gray logo... I just call the color salmon instead of pink to make me feel better
Same here.

Pink is hardly just a girls color and it's not just for the "metrosexual" guys either. Plus, the pink is very slight.

I have pink handwraps and hot pink ankle supports, along with every other color. I don't mind adding a bit of color to my gear.

$180 for this? I'm gonna have to pass on this. I kinda wanted it too.

Batch #15- HER HONOR.

We're excited to announce our first women's inspired gi, The inspiration behind this gi is Breast Cancer awareness and a project we have been working on for the last two years. We now have a great cut for women and teens. Although, breast cancer awareness month is in October, we still wanted to produce this gi in honor of those who are battling breast cancer, survivors of breast cancer, or those who are in any way affected by it. For every gi sold on our website (www.shoyoroll.com), a portion of the proceeds will go to a breast cancer charity of our choice, as well as, a toy drive for kids during this holiday season!

Although this is a women's inspired gi, men's and Standard Sizes will be available in limited quantities. The Her Honor kimono will be sold online at Shoyoroll, BudoVideos and our international distributors web store (international distributors will conduct the sale during their respective time zone).

We would like to share a cool video done by BudoVideos featuring the Her Honor kimono and the cause behind it. Please check it out when you have some time!

Her Honor Kimono Video: http://youtu.be/ozny0F5bnE8

If you would like more information on breast cancer, please visit the Susan G. Komen website, http://ww5.komen.org/Default.aspx.

Batch #14 Her Honor Gi Specs:

Color: White with Pink and Grey logos and trim.

Gi Jacket: Lightweight Pearl Weave

Pants: Lightweight Twill Cotton

Presale information:

What: Batch #15 "HER HONOR" PRESALE

When: FRIDAY, 12/14/12 @ 10AM, PST until SOLD OUT

Cost: $179.00

Where: Shoyoroll.com Online Store and Budovideos.com

Lol @ any guy who buys this Gi for themselves just because it is a SYR Gi, as this is a female cut Gi.

It is NOT female cut, guy. There ARE female cuts, just like there have been of preceding kimonos. - E

I'd totally wear this kimono. I just dont are for the color way enough to purchase it.

I thought I read somewhere that they'll have men's sizes in limited quantities. I'm assuming those are in men's cuts, just as the female sizes are tweaked for female individuals.

I was really hoping the Competitor or Cements would have come out. If Shoyoroll is reading this, any ETA on those two batches? Thanks.

Ya they have limited mens sizes, because they know there are dorks who will buy it because it says SYR; but people that don't buy whatever SYR is selling will still bust your balls for wearing a chicks Gi.

I wonder how much money is going toward breast cancer. Like I said though, I'll be passing on this one. Really looking forward to the competitor and cements.

I wonder how much money is going toward breast cancer. Like I said though, I'll be passing on this one. Really looking forward to the competitor and cements.

Since they are $180 for a white Gi, they will probly give $20 a Gi and still make their normal returns.

Ya they have limited mens sizes, because they know there are dorks who will buy it because it says SYR; but people that don't buy whatever SYR is selling will still bust your balls for wearing a chicks Gi.

You are the biggest d bag on here besides Nomad Nemesis. At least he has some, and I use that term loosely, some things to add to the conversation besides being a negative little girl.

You are the biggest d bag on here besides Nomad Nemesis. At least he has some, and I use that term loosely, some things to add to the conversation besides being a negative little girl.

Coming from the biggest SYR/Bear knob bobber that means a lot. :icon_lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back