Shoyoroll: Forever Rolls

Got mine today.. Nice looking gi and had cool details. Ordered a size up and hoping it ends up fitting after wash/shrink as good as my other SYR a3 do

So, you got an a4? Why? Was this batch suppose to fit differently?

So, you got an a4? Why? Was this batch suppose to fit differently?

Yea these were not preshrunk because of the unbleached material. I am the top end of SYR A3 sizing chart and they fit me perfect by hanging dry.

Didn't want to risk it shrinking and not fitting so I figured size up and hope it'll shrink to perfect fit

Yea these were not preshrunk because of the unbleached material. I am the top end of SYR A3 sizing chart and they fit me perfect by hanging dry.

Didn't want to risk it shrinking and not fitting so I figured size up and hope it'll shrink to perfect fit

Ohhhh, sketch.

Why didn't they pre shrink them? You can put fabric in really hit water without bleach or dye

The bidding on the Rolls gi is just out of hand. Seriously, if you are going to spend upwards of $2,000 on a gi are you actually going to use it? It is more of a charity at this point. Shoyoroll should just start releasing one-off gis on ebay for charity and donations. I would love to pick one of these up to actually use and look cool in but damn they are essentially collector's items now. How many GUMA members are going to use their Rolls gis when they are selling for as much as they are? Were they meant to be used or framed?

Used by those that feel so strongly that they would use rather than accept profits and sold by everyone else. Navy skies is coming ...

*awaits tons of whining from non-subscribers and especially from newbie 2013 GUMA members* - E

I have a ROLLS I'm going to wear to class tonight, I could give a shit about collecting I like wearing em.

Man, if I thought I could get 2k for my rolls I'd sell it in a second. Thats crazy!

If someone offered me $2K for any of my gis, damn straight I'd sell it in a heartbeat. The only people who wouldn't sell it are probably Clay Aiken fans who wear fedoras and skinny jeans.

EDIT: Im gonna laugh if that was an empty bid.

Last edited:
Little known fact: Nicktran has never actually received a passing grade in university. - E

Did this actually happen? Did someone just pay $2,000 for a gi or were people war bidding with no intentions to pay?

Did this actually happen? Did someone just pay $2,000 for a gi or were people war bidding with no intentions to pay?

I think it was an empty bid but we'll see if it gets relisted.

stylish gi, not sure if I would buy it but it is stylish for sure. very catching

Can Guma members buy this off the site now?

No, it is not available for sale.

This one was a 2012 member gi and it looks like Shoyoroll removed the 2012 section, so I'm assuming they are done with the 2012 gi's?

Back