Shoyoroll: Forever Rolls

I can see his point but there is no reason to be that much of a dick about it.

I don't give it a second thought "how I come off" to people on here. If I am going to have to read preposterous whining from entitled individuals who want to go on and on and on about how they should be able to purchase a subscription item from ANOTHER subscriber year then I am going to respond. I did not realise that people who SUPPOSEDLY train in combat sports could be so sensitive but perhaps many just gotta have them all/collect for no reason.

If you want an exclusive gi, and no one offers to sell you one at original MSRP, then go on eBay or learn to live without it. Stop whining about your subscription, which was sold AFTER the Rolls was pre-ordered by 2012 subscribers, should be able to apply. Maybe you want a 1751 too. How about a Yan and a Yang? Two Grey Skies? You have been a subscriber for a grand total of eleven days after all. - E

Funny you mention the part about training in a combat sport but being all sensitive and what not, the people at most gyms i have been to be it boxing, mma, or bjj have been pretty much some of the most respectful, humble, and professional people i have met in my adult life. a lot of those guys would give the shirt off their back if you needed it and help out with most any question one may have. if you are tired of seeing people post about wanting something or how they are sore that they werent able to get one in time, then you are in the wrong fuckin place, this is a shoyoroll thread afterall.

It's called acting like a decent human being, something you seem completely incapable of. Hopefully you aren't like this in real life, otherwise that would be one miserable life.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure he lashes out and makes shitty remarks out of anger, spite and jealousy. People like this usually don't have much going on outside the internet.

I did help him out; I recommended eBay. Is there any other possible answer? Is there? Then, that's that. So I am a "dick" to some of you because I told him to go on eBay, since time travel does not exist yet. Alright. I won't sleep over it. I don't really need random individuals on sherdog.net telling me if I am considered respectful or not. People IN REAL LIFE are what matter; I still stand by my original post of recommending eBay or learning to live without it. Oh, no!! WHat a dick! What a fucking dick! Oh no he didn't. WHat a disrespect creonte! Porrra! Dick creonte.

Hopefully I covered it all. - E

Postscript. Ebay.

I did help him out; I recommended eBay. Is there any other possible answer? Is there? Then, that's that. So I am a "dick" to some of you because I told him to go on eBay, since time travel does not exist yet. Alright. I won't sleep over it. I don't really need random individuals on sherdog.net telling me if I am considered respectful or not. People IN REAL LIFE are what matter; I still stand by my original post of recommending eBay or learning to live without it. Oh, no!! WHat a dick! What a fucking dick! Oh no he didn't. WHat a disrespect creonte! Porrra! Dick creonte.

Postscript. Ebay.

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed huh fella? It is ok, everyone has a bad day now and then

Postscript. Ebay.

Orange belt at Sherdog. White belt at life.

Only 2012 GUMA I wish I could have bought was the uniblue. I think that's pry the coolest kimono syr has made.

Only 2012 GUMA I wish I could have bought was the uniblue. I think that's pry the coolest kimono syr has made.

Its a killer gi the pants are awesome .The guma gi is nice too a lot of people don't seem to like it but it fits me real good.

Got mine today.. Nice looking gi and had cool details. Ordered a size up and hoping it ends up fitting after wash/shrink as good as my other SYR a3 do

Back