Shoyoroll: Forever Rolls

i get it that rolls was suppose to be released last year.but its now 2013 little past 12/31

Guma 2012
Cost: $379.00 USD / Annual Membership from (Jan 1st- Dec 31st 2012)
How: purchase online membership
Where: shoyoroll.com online store
When: Dec. 24th at 1PM PST.

i get it that rolls was suppose to be released last year.but its now 2013 little past 12/31

Guma 2012
Cost: $379.00 USD / Annual Membership from (Jan 1st- Dec 31st 2012)
How: purchase online membership
Where: shoyoroll.com online store
When: Dec. 24th at 1PM PST.

The Rolls was part of the 2012 GUMA membership deal. The 2013 GUMA gis haven't kicked in yet.

Bid/buy it on eBay then, champ. If you were that set on it then you should have thought of that in 2011 when the 2012 GUMA Membership was available for like a month for anyone to purchase. Just a thought. - E

Bid/buy it on eBay then, champ. If you were that set on it then you should have thought of that in 2011 when the 2012 GUMA Membership was available for like a month for anyone to purchase. Just a thought. - E

What was it, $400 originally for GUMA? For the two gi's I wanted it wasn't worth it.

That's a little condescending.

pleasant as always...

do you realize that you come off as a dick to people on here?

so any one wat to sell an A3
I can buy you one and ship you one for a fair price .
One just sold on ebay for 425 + shipping

Last edited:
I don't give it a second thought "how I come off" to people on here. If I am going to have to read preposterous whining from entitled individuals who want to go on and on and on about how they should be able to purchase a subscription item from ANOTHER subscriber year then I am going to respond. I did not realise that people who SUPPOSEDLY train in combat sports could be so sensitive but perhaps many just gotta have them all/collect for no reason.

If you want an exclusive gi, and no one offers to sell you one at original MSRP, then go on eBay or learn to live without it. Stop whining about your subscription, which was sold AFTER the Rolls was pre-ordered by 2012 subscribers, should be able to apply. Maybe you want a 1751 too. How about a Yan and a Yang? Two Grey Skies? You have been a subscriber for a grand total of eleven days after all. - E

It's called acting like a decent human being, something you seem completely incapable of. Hopefully you aren't like this in real life, otherwise that would be one miserable life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back