Showing every TD Conor has defended & recovered from. Superb TDD and ninja like balance

That's exactly what I said. He fought at lw twice. Then moved down and was beaten. They did not created the fw division for Conor. Cage of rage has had fw since 2004. You claimed the division didn't exist until Conor moved down which is false. This is what you said
Conor started his career a LW because there was no FW division
That's false. Sorry buddy

And btw I never said he was a career lw. I clearly stated he moved back and forth but nice try
What did I say earlier, about how stupid people get stuck on semantics?

You are trying so hard to have an "I gotcha"...and it's just not working

You cant even follow along to what this has been about

You said Conor and Nate are the same size. I refuted you and exposed you on that

You said Conor was not a career FW, that he bounced BACK AND FOURTH between weights. I thoroughly refuted you and exposed you on that too

You have failed to address any of your hypocritical statements. You simply dropped the whole Nate thing even though that's what this was about...because you were proven dead wrong on that front...and even you could see that

Last edited:
Lol you and pro are bf and bf is that it? I'm sorry you guys got your facts wrong but it is what it is.

He is clearly wrong and you came rushing to his defense. Either you are the same person with multiple accounts or lovers

We didn't go to wasteland because of my "wiki" facts. But rather your love connection that didn't have any facts at all to support your claim. Have a nice day ladies. I'll be ignoring both of your Conor nut gobbling asses

@PROlogic look what you done man, you've fully fked his head up @Keithhackney

No, its not wrong to appreciate him. Appreciate and obsess over are too different things though.

Yes positivity is better than negativity.

Yes I will give him credit as I always do but no I will not become a fan. I like the way he fights but I hate the way he acts. ( Even more so because I and everyone knows its just an act, not a fan of fake drama )

Now you answer mine. How do you see a fight between Conor and the as you put it "lesser" Diaz playing out?
Thank you: ) See that wasn't hard: )

And you have every right to not like Conor. That's your right. No one will be able to change your mind but you: )

As long as you are objective about his imcredible skill and fight IQ, it doesnt matter

Nate Diaz is a lot better then Conor haters like to pretend.

Nate on his best day can beat anyone

Nate is always a tough fight for everyone else. Probably the toughest mother fucker in UFC history

It would for sure be another great fight. I want to leave at that since we just barely started conversing: )

I'm actually very excited for Nate vs Poirier. I've done mini-breakdowns on that fight too if you are interested

Veey interesting times ahead. There's Khabib and Gsp fights for Conor

If Nate beats Porier, Nate is right back in line. Many ways things can play out

Thank you: ) See that wasn't hard: )

And you have every right to not like Conor. That's your right. No one will be able to change your mind but you: )

As long as you are objective about his imcredible skill and fight IQ, it doesnt matter

Nate Diaz is a lot better then Conor haters like to pretend.

Nate on his best day can beat anyone

Nate is always a tough fight for everyone else. Probably the toughest mother fucker in UFC history

It would for sure be another great fight. I want to leave at that since we just barely started conversing: )

I'm actually very excited for Nate vs Poirier. I've done mini-breakdowns on that fight too if you are interested

Veey interesting times ahead. There's Khabib and Gsp fights for Conor

If Nate beats Porier, Nate is right back in line. Many ways things can play out

I'm a big fan of Nate and always have been and if you posted your breakdown I will likely read it as I do enjoy your posts.

Unfortunately though Nate isn't the Diaz I was referring too.

I'm a big fan of Nate and always have been and if you posted your breakdown I will likely read it as I do enjoy your posts.

Oops my mistake lol

I actually genuinely like Nick a lot.

Was always a big Nick fan.

However I could never get into Nate..

Even though I firmly believe Nate is now a way better fighter then Nick ever was, I still like Nick a whole lot more

Nick isn't anywhere near as defensively responsible and defensively tight as Nate is...but Nick is def bigger and has more punching power

It's hard to say who's tougher and who has a better chin though

I think Nate does, since Nate has never been put out cold

I think Nick would be much more inclined to not stand with Conor and take Conor down asap also...

If you are interested, here is one

I use to make gifs for my breakdowns

But now I don't really have the time and the software any longer..most of the time I am just going back to my already built up collection of gifs that I've made

This is just text

Poirier is pretty intelligent

I think most are expecting Poirier to try to Implement some kicks

Here is how Nate can shut it down without having to check kicks (since Nate doesn't like to lift his leg up to check and put himself on one leg in a vulnerable position)

Nate wants to stay planted, side on, and maximize his reach

1. Step into the kicks with a left and smoother the kick

2. Simply walk Poirier down and smoother his ability to kick

2. To shut down on a pre-emptive level, It may not feel natural, but to keep constantly stepping to his left to take himself out of the path of the rear power kick. However be mindful of stepping toward right hooks. If he's successfull in stepping to his left and guiding Poirier along, he's going to be lining up the left, could have Poirier turning into lefts etc

What Conor did with his kicks was briliiant. He simply timed Nate's jab on a couple occasions with counter leg kicks

And he only ever kicked Nate when Nate wasn't expecting it. Off fients. As Nate would try to lean back etc

Aside from that Conor's vastly superior boxing skill got the job done

Also due to Nate's narrow stance, it's very difficult for him to cut off the ring which makes lateral movement an arch nemesis of the Diaz brothers (much more so to Nick then Nate, but it's still can be a problem for Nate)

Poirier would be smart to circle circle and circle

Very interesting fight....awesome fucking fight in fact..

Nate in the boxing. Porier in the well rounded department. Maybe Poririer in the fight IQ.

I can't wait to find out. It's going to be a banger !

I favor Nate by quite a large margin, but Poirier can have the right game plan, fight his best fight, and win

Oops my mistake lol

I actually genuinely like Nick a lot.

Was always a big Nick fan.

However I could never get into Nate..

Even though I firmly believe Nate is now a way better fighter then Nick ever was, I still like Nick a whole lot more

Nick isn't anywhere near as defensively responsible and defensively tight as Nate is...but Nick is def bigger and has more punching power

It's hard to say who's tougher and who has a better chin though

I think Nate does, since Nate has never been put out cold

I think Nick would be much more inclined to not stand with Conor and take Conor down asap also...

When was Nick put out cold? Did Jackson actually put him out? Been a while and I can't remember but I thought it was a TKO.

I disagree though, I would say Nate may have a slight advantage on the ground but Nick is way better at pressuring an opponent and mixing the volume punches with power shots as well as a far better body puncher and kicker ( by Diaz standards anyway.) Add to that being an actual Welterweight and I don't see Conor having a good night. I also don't see Nick taking him down.

Would be similar to the Daley fight minus Nick getting dropped cause I really don't think Conor hits as hard as Daley. Nick would walk him down, trap him against the cage and the destruction would begin. Conor doesn't have the length or kicking game to use a Condit style game plan.

Another smaller one I've found too @boss429

Poirier stylistically seems to really play into Nate's hands.

I would expect this to be the typical Nate fight, like against the other Poirier type fighters he has fought, where Nate is able to turn the fight into a pure boxing affair and dominates/keeps the pressure, sets a pace too much to handle and overwhelms etc

Nate's chin is just too strong. His durability is insane. He's a walking talking zombie

IF Poirier does beat Nate soundly I will be very impressed

I wont be surprised if Poirier exclusively tries to outgrapple Nate

It's Nate who should be coming in prepared to stop any wrestling gameplans

If Nate can keep the fight standing then you have to believe he has the big advantage on the feet in the boxing exchanges (Poirier needs to adopt a kick heavy gameplan against Nate)

Can't wait for this fight. Truly an awesome banger. Hyped as heck

If you are interested, here is one

I use to make gifs for my breakdowns

But now I don't really have the time and the software any longer..most of the time I am just going back to my already built up collection of gifs that I've made

This is just text

Pretty good but you couldn't get through a breakdown of a fight not involving Conor without mentioning eh. Your point about his leg kicks was insightful but the "superior boxing" part was of no relevance to this breakdown.

Also not sure I'm big on the idea of circling into the power hand to try and nullify the kicking game, kind of playing with fire there.

I do agree Nate should be the favorite in this fight though but Dustin is good with his straight punches and if he can come up the middle while Nate is throwing his wide looping slap hooks he could build up some points and get back out before Nate can counter as well as mix in some leg kicks. A 3 rd fight gives Poirer a much better shot than I would give him if it was a 5 rounder

Last edited:
If you cant outwrestle a diaz you are not a good wrestler. It's not panicking if you know your opponent sucks there and that's where you take the fight

On the other hand we know Conor panicked wrestled because he said so himself. Connors takedown attempt was out of desperation because he was fading and getting lit up
It’s panick wrestling if you are well known as a stand up fighter without good takedowns and then you go for multiple takedowns because you are getting lit up standing. He essentially realized he was being out classed standing and went to the weakest part of his game multiple times out of desperation. Yes, Connor did the same in the first fight, I never said he didn’t. Stop using what Connor did once in the first fight to try and negate what Diaz did multiple times in the second fight.

When was Nick put out cold? Did Jackson actually put him out? Been a while and I can't remember but I thought it was a TKO.

I disagree though, I would say Nate may have a slight advantage on the ground but Nick is way better at pressuring an opponent and mixing the volume punches with power shots as well as a far better body puncher and kicker ( by Diaz standards anyway.) Add to that being an actual Welterweight and I don't see Conor having a good night. I also don't see Nick taking him down.

Would be similar to the Daley fight minus Nick getting dropped cause I really don't think Conor hits as hard as Daley. Nick would walk him down, trap him against the cage and the destruction would begin. Conor doesn't have the length or kicking game to use a Condit style game plan.
That's what I remember. Jeremy really did just run Nick over. Nate has never been beaten that bad. I honestly felt bad for Nick. That was a very brutal humiliating loss.

Nick had to take it the ground to win the rematch

But I didn't want to do this to you haha: )

I like Nick a whole lot more then Nate ..but Nate is a better fighter and in all likelihood would end up doing "better" against Conor

Nick was outboxed by a much smaller KJ Noons the first fight. Remember?

I know Noons is orthodox but what really gave Nick so much trouble in the first fight was the fienting and the leadhand probing to keep off set/control i.e his leadhand control to check Nate's jab hand/pull down and land the rights etc

That was because it was an opposite stance match up

However the fienting and the leadhand game of Conor's also gave Nate tons of issues

The act of Conor's leadhand game and fienting would trouble Nick a lot too

Conor is also going to be much faster with better timing etc.

The same flaws Nate has, Nick has too...except Nate has better defense, footwork, is smarter when it comes to boxing IQ - and has more boxing skill

So I honestly see Conor putting on an even bigger boxing clinic on Nick then he did on Nate

Lots of counters

Lots of Conor countering Nick's jab

Lots of pull counters from Conor

Etc

Nate is genuinely much harder to hit then Nick, and Nate has better footwork

So Conor having an easier time circling out and resetting vs Nick too etc

Andre Ward has talked about how Nate is better then Nick and gives him a lot more trouble in sparring

Dont forget Nate is big too. Nick just has more experience at WW and fighting heavier guys etc

It won't really come into play against the smaller faster sharper more skilled Conor.

Maybe Nick will take shots better. And if Nick does manage to land on Conor it will have a greater effect...but that's about it IMO

It's a fun hypothetical match up either way though

Cheers to you: )

That's what I remember. Jeremy really did just run Nick over. Nate has never been beaten that bad. I honestly felt bad for Nick. That was a very brutal humiliating loss.

Nick had to take it the ground to win the rematch

But I didn't want to do this to you haha: )

I like Nick a whole lot more then Nate ..but Nate is a better fighter and in all likelihood would end up doing "better" against Conor

Nick was outboxed by a much smaller KJ Noons the first fight. Remember?

I know Noons is orthodox but what really gave Nick so much trouble in the first fight was the fienting and the leadhand probing to keep off set/control i.e his leadhand control to check Nate's jab hand/pull down and land the rights etc

That was because it was an opposite stance match up

However the fienting and the leadhand game of Conor's also gave Nate tons of issues

The act of Conor's leadhand game and fienting would trouble Nick a lot too

Conor is also going to be much faster with better timing etc.

The same flaws Nate has, Nick has too...except Nate has better defense, footwork, is smarter when it comes to boxing IQ - and has more boxing skill

So I honestly see Conor putting on an even bigger boxing clinic on Nick then he did on Nate

Lots of counters

Lots of Conor countering Nick's jab

Lots of pull counters from Conor

Etc

Nate is genuinely much harder to hit then Nick, and Nate has better footwork

So Conor having an easier time circling out and resetting vs Nick too etc

Andre Ward has talked about how Nate is better then Nick and gives him a lot more trouble in sparring

Dont forget Nate is big too. Nick just has more experience at WW and fighting heavier guys etc

It won't really come into play against the smaller faster sharper more skilled Conor.

Maybe Nick will take shots better. And if Nick does manage to land on Conor it will have a greater effect...but that's about it IMO

It's a fun hypothetical match up either way though

Cheers to you: )

Fair enough. I personally don't see it that way and Nick learned alot in the first KJ fight as was evident in the rematch.

Do you have a link to the Andre Ward comments you are talking about? Not saying I don't believe you but I would prefer to hear it from the horses mouth.

Both of them are hittable but Nick from what I've seen is much better and stringing his punches together going body to head and switching between volume and power, especially when he traps you against the cage.

Anyways, I should get to bed, gotta work on a side job in like 5 hours, lol. Cheers dude

Pretty good but you couldn't get through a breakdown of a fight not involving Conor without mentioning eh. Your point about his leg kicks was insightful but the "superior boxing" part was of no relevance to this breakdown.

Also not sure I'm big on the idea of circling into the power hand to try and nullify the kicking game, kind of playing with fire there.

I do agree Nate should be the favorite in this fight though but Dustin is good with his straight punches and if he can come up the middle while Nate is throwing his wide looping slap hooks he could build up some points and get back out before Nate can counter as well as mix in some leg kicks. A 3 rd fight gives Poirer a much better shot than I would give him if it was a 5 rounder

Don't get upset now haha j/k: ) I mentioned Conor because it was a response to a post about Conor in a thread that was about Nate's fights/flaws/strengths etc

Also you may have misread. Its circling toward Porier's leadhand

The power hand is the back hand (meaning the left hand in southpaws and the right hand in orthodox)

Both Nate and Poriier are southpaw.

I what Nate to be stepping toward his left toward Poirier's leadhand, away from the power hand and the power rear kick (if Poirier adapts a kick heavy gameplan)

However Nate runs the risk of stepping into right hooks. That's what Nate would need to be aware of as return fire/a response

But Nate would be better served to step into right hooks then step into power rear leg kicks that off set his stance etc

It might not feel natural. The more natural movement for both stances is to step toward the direction of where their leadhands are (right for southpaws and left for orthodox)

However there's a method and meaning that would be there

It's just a way Nate can counter the kicks without having to pick up his leg and compromise his stance to check kicks etc

Fair enough. I personally don't see it that way and Nick learned alot in the first KJ fight as was evident in the rematch.

Do you have a link to the Andre Ward comments you are talking about? Not saying I don't believe you but I would prefer to hear it from the horses mouth.

Both of them are hittable but Nick from what I've seen is much better and stringing his punches together going body to head and switching between volume and power, especially when he traps you against the cage.

Anyways, I should get to bed, gotta work on a side job in like 5 hours, lol. Cheers dude
No problem

It's only natural to ask for a source

It was such an old Andre Ward interview lol. I'm trying to find it right now for you.

I think it was esnews. I'm not sure

That is one thing that's actually true. Nick is better at going body head/body head combos

Both are great when they have an opponent pressed against the cage, but Nate is way better at putting his head underneath an opponents chin, controlling their posture, smoothering, and going to the body/hitting combos

I watch footage and it really isn't even close to me. I see Nate doing a lot of things far better then Nick.

Everyone always doubts Conor. Anyone else feel many are in for a very rude awakening?

Btw Khabib fans have quickly become the worst fans in MMA. Anyone else notice this?

How did you like your rude awakening last night? You and Conor talk massive shit and both of you can enjoy eating massive amounts of crow.

Back