Showing every TD Conor has defended & recovered from. Superb TDD and ninja like balance

If things go the other way and Conor gets ragdolled and brutalized will you be man enough to stick around and admit you were wrong? (Assuming you don't kill yourself because no offense but you're definitely creepily devoted) Serious question.
Hey positivity>>>negativity

The Blob/Mysterio devote their time to negativity and hating on Conor. THAT'S mentally unhealthy and toxic

I actually can appreciate Conor's greatness and get inspired by it: )

It's all love with me !

Also at least I side on the side of reality and breakdown fights objectively etc

Do you agree that Conor is legitimately a special fighter? Do you think it's wrong to appreciate Conor?

Anyway,

To answer your question. Absolutely

Nate 1 happened. The Floyd boxing match happened.

If Khabib wins, good on Khabib.

Sadly, you know haters wont be able to do the same

Now you answer. If Conor does in fact make it look easy against Khabib like he made it look easy against Aldo, will you man up and finally start to give Conor any credit?

The Blob/Mysterio devote their time to negativity and hating on Conor. THAT'S mentally unhealthy and toxic

It's all love with me !

Also at least I side on the side of reality and breakdown fights objectively etc

Do you agree that Conor is legitimately a special fighter? Do you think it's wrong to appreciate Conor?

Anyway,

Now you answer. If Conor does in fact make it look easy against Khabib like he made it look easy against Aldo, will you man up and finally start to give Conor any credit?

Wait a minute buddy. Before you go calling anyone else out why don't you defend your previous statement that Conor only fought at lw 3 times before making it to the ufc

He was light weight champion at cage warriors - are you saying he didnt deserve his title shot ?

He was also the FW champion

Champs or former champs moving up to fight for the title above them has always been a thing

Did BJ deserve a shot at Hughes first time

Did Gsp deserve the MW title shot vs Bisping

Did DC deserve the HW title shot vs Stipe

Did BJ deserve the WW title shot vs Gsp?

Did Courure deserve the shot at LHW against Liddell in their first fight, or against Sylvia coming off retirement?

The answer to all of them is NO

He was also the FW champion

Champs or former champs moving up to fight for the title above them has always been a thing

Did BJ deserve a shot at Hughes first time

Did Gsp deserve the MW title shot vs Bisping

Did DC deserve the HW title shot vs Stipe

Did BJ deserve the WW title shot vs Gsp?

Did Courure deserve the shot at LHW shot against Liddell in their first fight, or against Sylvia coming off retirement?

The answer to all of them is NO

Conor fought at lw 5 times before ufc. You are wrong. Who's the newb? Why won't you acknowledge my post?

Is it because you were proven wrong? I admitted I forgot about one of diaz's weight mishaps.you should admit you don't know shit other than Conor facts and even then you are wrong half the time

Last edited:
He had 5 fights at lw before ufc. You got your facts wrong buddy. Should I list them or are you old enough to do your own research?
This is what stupid people do

They get stuck on semantics that are irrelevant

Conor started his career a LW because there was no FW division

He made his FW debut in his 3rd pro fight then only had 3 LW fights while competing as a FW.

He then spent his entire UFC career up until Nate 1 AT FW.

You need to address your shit logic and hypocrisy

You said Conor bounced back and fourth between FW and LW...and that was proven to be objectively and patently false

You said Conor is a LW like Nate because Conor had some fights at LW

1. So IF Conor is a career LW, then by your same shit logic, Nate is a career WW since Nate had 5 fights at WW prior to Conor

I'm just taking the same logic you apply to Conor, and applying it to Nate

The MAIN point is, Under no criteria or objective reality, are Conor and Nate the same size.

You're absolutely delusional to say that

And you keep deflecting and running from the main points.

Address your hypocrisies right now

If Conor is a career LW for having fights at LW, then what is Nate for having more fights at WW

Nate missed weight at 155. Conor never missed weight at 145. ADRESS THAT

He does have great balance and underrated takedown defense/scrambling ability, I agree. Godlike, I don't know, but it often seems like he doesn't care too much about getting taken down, thus making his striking more effective at a certain risk. Because of that his TD defense might seem worse than it actually is. I still think his entire grappling game is underrated as well, but we haven't seen enough of it tbh. Imo, the first Nate fight didn't show us much other than Conor being gassed and mentally out of it.

None of the guys he has faced, though, have anything on Khabib when it comes to all-around grappling. No, not even Chad Mendes or Nate Diaz. I'm excited to see what's going to happen - Conor might surprise us all (again), or he will get dominated from bell to bell.

It's all love with me !

Anyway,

I disagree with you being objective.

I'm always man enough to admit when I'm wrong and have praised Conor for his accomplishments. My issue is with all the bs surrounding those accomplishments and the Conor beats everyone at every weight uneducated fools that call themselves fans but only actually watch Conor.

He's been given oppertunities that other fighters have not had the luxury of getting and to his credit he has been able to rise to the occasion and take advantage of them but he has to many holes for you to call him the most skilled fighter in the world. His Boxing and footwork is phenominal but the rest of his game from a pure skillset standpoint is lacking.

He's good but I don't feel he's done anything many others couldn't have had they been given the oppertunity.

He made his FW debut in his 3rd pro fight then only had 3 LW fights while competing as a FW.

You said Conor bounced back and fourth between FW and LW...and that was proven to be objectively and patently false

1. So IF Conor is a career LW, then by your same shit logic, Nate is a career WW since Nate had 5 fights at WW prior to Conor

I'm just takinh the same logic you apply to Conor, and applying it to Nate

The MAIN point is, Under no criteria or objective reality, are Conor and Nate the same size.

If Conor is a career LW for having fights at LW, then what is Nate for having more fights at WW

No you're wrong. There was a fw division where Conor was competing. He moved down because he thought it would be easier but got smoked. Check your facts.

Conor fought at lw 5 times before ufc. You are wrong. Who's the newb? Why won't you acknowledge my post?

Is it because you were proven wrong? I admitted I forgot about one of diaz's weight mishaps.you should admit you don't know shit other than Conor facts and even then you are wrong half the time

I'm just taking the same logic you apply to Conor, and applying it to Nate

Nate missed weight at 155. Conor never missed weight at 145. ADRESS THAT

@Keithhackney got REKD

Leave it at that now @PROlogic, destroyed in that post and furthered the idea that people from Hackney are thick as fk.

@Keithhackney got REKD

Leave it at that now @PROlogic, destroyed in that post and furthered the idea that people from Hackney are thick as fk.

No, both you and pro logic are newbs who don't actually follow the sport and cant even correctly read Conors wikipedia page.

The man had his first 2 fights at lw. This is fact. He then moved to fw and got tapped in his fw debut. You are both really stupid or trolling I'm not sure which it is

No you're wrong. There was a fw division where Conor was competing. He moved down because he thought it would be easier but got smoked. Check your facts.

Now you are just blatantly making shit up

Conor won his first 2 pro fights at LW, and actually lost his FW debut (was extremely green on the ground - at the time didnt even train grappling)

Conor then spent the vast majority of his career at FW...hence Conor was a career FW...never even missed weight at 145

Are you a Khabib bot who doesn't understand english? I'm astonished

Answer to your hypocrisies

If Conor is a career LW for having LW fights then Nate is a career WW for having fights at WW.

ADRESS the fact Conor never missed weight at 145 while Nate DID AT 155

Under no criteria or objective reality are Conor and Nate the same size

Now you are just blatantly making shit up

Conor won his first 2 pro fights at LW, and actually lost his FW debut (was extremely green on the ground - at the time didnt even train grappling)

Conor then spent the vast majority of his career at FW...hence Conor was a career FW...never even missed weight at 145

Are you a Khabib bot who doesn't understand english? I'm astonished

Answer to your hypocrisies

If Conor is a career LW for having LW fights then Nate is a career WW for having fights at WW.

ADRESS the fact Conor never missed weight at 145 while Nate DID AT 155

Under no criteria or objective reality are Conor and Nate the same size

That's exactly what I said. He fought at lw twice. Then moved down and was beaten. They did not created the fw division for Conor. Cage of rage has had fw since 2004. You claimed the division didn't exist until Conor moved down which is false. This is what you said
That's false. Sorry buddy

And btw I never said he was a career lw. I clearly stated he moved back and forth but nice try

Last edited:
I disagree with you being objective.

I'm always man enough to admit when I'm wrong and have praised Conor for his accomplishments. My issue is with all the bs surrounding those accomplishments and the Conor beats everyone at every weight uneducated fools that call themselves fans but only actually watch Conor.

He's been given oppertunities that other fighters have not had the luxury of getting and to his credit he has been able to rise to the occasion and take advantage of them but he has to many holes for you to call him the most skilled fighter in the world. His Boxing and footwork is phenominal but the rest of his game from a pure skillset standpoint is lacking.

He's good but I don't feel he's done anything many others couldn't have had they been given the oppertunity.
I asked you if you would man up and give Conor credit if Conor wrecked Khabib. Care to answer?

What exactly was the point of the response you did give me?

Were you trying to argue that it's wrong to appreciate Conor? Because he has some supposed holes in his game?

If so, then you lose credibility and can't be taken as a serious objective poster. You clearly have some kind of agenda (just like you claim Conor fans do)

You are just able to express yourself better then other haters and dress it up better

In this instance, I would ask you, who is a perfect fighter then? Every fighter has "holes"

Are you saying that only "perect" fighters can be given praise and appreciation? That Conor doesnt "deserve" it?

Full stop. No forum B.S

1. Is it wrong to appreciate Conor. Yes or no

2. Is positivity not greater then negativity

3. Will you give Conor credit for wrecking Khabib? Will you finally come around on Conor. Or will you continue making more excuses?

Thanks

Did you watch the video? The single Conor defended was pretty damn amazing: )
Yeah, i watched and it was good but you couldnt contain your nuthugging so much that it honestly detracted from what you were trying to say. Conor AND Khabib fans are unbearable right now. God like!? Give me a break.

No, both you and pro logic are newbs who don't actually follow the sport and cant even correctly read Conors wikipedia page.

The man had his first 2 fights at lw. This is fact. He then moved to fw and got tapped in his fw debut. You are both really stupid or trolling I'm not sure which it is

Lol, hey dude, you got rekd.

Now you're so triggered by his destruction of your mental state, that you're trying to drag me into the same box that you failed to put him into lol.

Sap
Did your last acc get banned cos you're such a shyte poster or did you make an account cos you heard about this fight due to mcgregor fame that is escalating the sport and garnering such new fans?
Come on buddeh, which is it?

Ps.
You know fk all bout the sport and are a clear wiki fan, who watches and understands little but uses wiki facts to try an back poor claims.
Keep trying, ima go back to watching @PROlogic rek ya.

@Keithhackney got REKD

Haha yep!

I'm starting to think he's some Khabib bot

Notice how he keeps running away from the main points. He can't address his own hypocritical statements

And it's always "people" like him calling Conor fans newbs. The irony.

As if anyone who likes Conor is a newb just because they like Conor

It's actually the opposite. I like Conor and admire his skill because i actually know what I'm watching and can therefore appreciate

This threads seems to have attracted all the nut job Conor haters. Pretty crazy. If anyone wants to know who's worse, fans or haters, read this thread. Its a no contest. Haters are the worst. This thread is proof of how under rated Conor actually is too

Yeah, i watched and it was good but you couldnt contain your nuthugging so much that it honestly detracted from what you were trying to say. Conor AND Khabib fans are unbearable right now. God like!? Give me a break.
Lmao get that stick out of your ass old man haha

So uptight. Lighten up: ) haha

It was simply an adjective to describe something that was genuinely very impressive. Do you ever get excited about anything?

In no way does that even come 5% close to anything as bad as what the Conor haters have been doing

You are just looking for reasons to shit on Conor fans now.

I'm a fan of Conor because of how skilled and intelligent he is

Last edited:
Lol, hey dude, you got rekd.

Now you're so triggered by his destruction of your mental state, that you're trying to drag me into the same box that you failed to put him into lol.

Sap
Did your last acc get banned cos you're such a shyte poster or did you make an account cos you heard about this fight due to mcgregor fame that is escalating the sport and garnering such new fans?
Come on buddeh, which is it?

Ps.
You know fk all bout the sport and are a clear wiki fan, who watches and understands little but uses wiki facts to try an back poor claims.
Keep trying, ima go back to watching @PROlogic rek ya.

Lol you and pro are bf and bf is that it? I'm sorry you guys got your facts wrong but it is what it is.

He is clearly wrong and you came rushing to his defense. Either you are the same person with multiple accounts or lovers

We didn't go to wasteland because of my "wiki" facts. But rather your love connection that didn't have any facts at all to support your claim. Have a nice day ladies. I'll be ignoring both of your Conor nut gobbling asses

Last edited:
I asked you if you would man up and give Conor credit if Conor wrecked Khabib. Care to answer?

What exactly was the point of the response you did give me?

Were you trying to argue that it's wrong to appreciate Conor? Because he has some supposed holes in his game?

If so, then you lose credibility and can't be taken as a serious objective poster. You clearly have some kind of agenda (just like you claim Conor fans do)

You are just able to express yourself better then other haters and dress it up better

In this instance, I would ask you, who is a perfect fighter then? Every fighter has "holes"

Are you saying that only "perect" fighters can be given praise and appreciation? That Conor doesnt "deserve" it?

Full stop. No forum B.S

1. Is it wrong to appreciate Conor. Yes or no

2. Is positivity not greater then negativity

3. Will you give Conor credit for wrecking Khabib? Will you finally come around on Conor. Or will you continue making more excuses?

Thanks

No, its not wrong to appreciate him. Appreciate and obsess over are too different things though.

Yes positivity is better than negativity.

Yes I will give him credit as I always do but no I will not become a fan. I like the way he fights but I hate the way he acts. ( Even more so because I and everyone knows its just an act, not a fan of fake drama )

Now you answer mine. How do you see a fight between Conor and the as you put it "lesser" Diaz playing out?

Lol you and pro are bf and bf is that it? I'm sorry you guys got your facts wrong but it is what it is.

He is clearly wrong and you came rushing to his defense. Either you are the same person with multiple accounts or lovers

We didn't go to wasteland because of my "wiki" facts. But rather your love connection that didn't have any facts at all to support your claim. Have a nice day ladies. I'll be ignoring both of your Conor nut gobbling asses

Haha, see how triggered you got?
Firstly, I only came in at the end of the thread to point out how his one particular reply rekd you.
Now you try to claim all this random shit.

You twelve or just mentally weak?
Dam son, you're a proper pussy LOL

Back