Showing every TD Conor has defended & recovered from. Superb TDD and ninja like balance

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Pay attention starting from 10 seconds specifically

On that occasion Conor showed matrix-like, god-like single leg takedown defense in that specific instance

What was that again about Khabib being able to have a field day with singles again ; )

Anyway, Conor's takedown defense is truly under rated...

What sherdoggers fail to understand is that Conor's footwork and counter punching further aid takedown defense and are takedown defense measures on their own

Counter punching discourages from coming forward or shooting. Footwork makes it difficult to get within range to shoot etc

The threat of a counter is often times far greater then any threats of a takedown

Everyone always doubts Conor. Anyone else feel many are in for a very rude awakening?

Btw Khabib fans have quickly become the worst fans in MMA. Anyone else notice this?

Last edited:
He fought one wrestler in his entire handpicked career, at fw, and got taken down 4 times in 2 rounds and controlled for 4 minutes in second round.<45>

A fw, think about that... Khabib is the best wrestler in MMA and feels like a HW.

giphy.gif

ufc_196_free_fight_conor_mcgregor_vs_chad_mendes-1.gif

The only time Conor faced someone even close to Khabib's size, Nate Diaz, who is known as a weak wrestler, he was stopped in the first contest and won a razor close decision in the second landing with Diaz landing a staggering 252 strikes to McGregor's 197, he was also taken down... by one of the weakest wrestlers in the division.

giphy.gif

lY96Er.gif

giphy.gif

Dude has a worse TDD% than Barboza and MJ, who Khabib steamrolled, and they fought way more credible wrestlers who weren't midgets.

Conor McGregor

• TD Avg.: 0.92
  • TD Acc.: 62%
  • TD Def.: 73%
  • Sub. Avg.: 0.0
Michael Johnson
  • TD Avg.: 0.61
  • TD Acc.: 50%
  • TD Def.: 79%
  • Sub. Avg.: 0.1
Edson Barboza
  • TD Avg.: 0.49
  • TD Def.: 80%

Last edited:
He does have underrated tdd

Got taken down by Diaz though

Btw I'm going to enjoy all the sherdog meltdowns if and when Conor makes it look easy. The writing is on the wall. Get ready: ) Haters should cherish these last remaining moments: ) It's time for Conor to remind the world again

He does have underrated tdd

Got taken down by Diaz though
Nate is a judo BB lol

And at the very end of a very grueling 5 round fight, at WW, against a much bigger opponent

Conor defended like 20 takedowns prior from the much bigger Nate lol

Last edited:
The only guy he was able to stuff all takedowns against was Eddie, who's not a good offensive wrestler.

Got taken down multiple times by Mendes and once by Diaz, who's an atrocious wrestler. Khabib has far better top control than either so one takedown is enough for him to bash Conor's head in for the remainder of the round. Rinse and repeat...
Nate is a judo BB lol

And at the very end of a very grueling 5 round fight, at WW, against a much bigger opponent

Can you provide a source on Nate being a Judo black belt? I certainly haven't seen it in any of his fights, especially when he was getting taken down and outgrappled effortlessly by Rory, RDA, and Bendo.

He is infinitely better than all his virgin haters imply

It STILL cracks me up how Edward was supposedly to easily expose and grapple rape Conor according to most here before the fight.

Afterwards suddenly Eddie was an easy stylistic layup fight....huh, imagine that.

It STILL cracks me up how Edward was supposedly to easily expose and grapple rape Conor according to most here before the fight.

Afterwards suddenly Eddie was an easy stylistic layup fight....huh, imagine that.
Eddie's offensive wrestling is C level and he was concussed before he even half assed a TD attempt.

<LikeReally5>

He fought one wrestler in his entire handpicked career, at fw, and got taken down 4 times in 2 rounds and controlled for 4 minutes in second round.<45>

A fw, think about that... Khabib is the best wrestler in MMA and feels like a HW.

giphy.gif

ufc_196_free_fight_conor_mcgregor_vs_chad_mendes-1.gif

The only time Conor faced someone even close to Khabib's size, Nate Diaz, who is known as a weak wrestler, he was stopped in the first contest and won a razor close decision in the second landing with Diaz landing a staggering 252 strikes to McGregor's 197, he was also taken down... by one of the weakest wrestlers in the division.

giphy.gif

lY96Er.gif

giphy.gif

Dude has a worse TDD% than Barboza and MJ and they fought way more credible wrestlers who weren't midgets.

Conor McGregor

• TD Avg.: 0.92
  • TD Acc.: 62%
  • TD Def.: 73%
  • Sub. Avg.: 0.0
Michael Johnson
  • TD Avg.: 0.61
  • TD Def.: 79%
Edson Barboza
  • TD Avg.: 0.49
  • TD Def.: 80%
Completely ignoring the video with your cherry picked examples trying to push your narrative.

Trying so hard to convince yourself.

You are in for the rudest of awakenings. Deep down inside you know what's coming

You just better be man enough to man up after Conor makes it look easy

Injuried and on short notice, yet still stuffed 3 of 7 TDs from the most pound for pound powerful wrestler in all of MMA in Mendes

Mendes>>>Khabib by far when it comes to wrestling, entries, shooting etc

Khabib actually has garbage TD percentages

jfjmv5.jpg

nf1t9e.jpg

And all I see there is a tremendous sweep by Conor. I'm the expert in striking and boxing, not grappling - so the BJJ guys can chime in on that sweep, but without doubt it was hella impressive

Every one knows you're a shit poster. No one likes you. Sorry

Last edited:
Either way one arrogant douche bag is eating humble pie

Nate is a judo BB lol

Look guys...I found the fucktard!

Pay attention starting from 10 seconds specifically

Conor has matrix-like, god-like single leg takedown defense

What was that again about Khabib being able to have a field day with singles again ; )

Anyway, Conor's takedown defense is truly under rated...

And what many people fail to understand is that Conor's footwork and counter punching further aid takedown defense and are takedown defense measures on their own

Counter punching discourages from coming forward or shooting. Footwork makes it difficult to get within range to shoot etc

The threat of a counter is often times far greater then any threats of a takedown

Everyone always doubts Conor. Many are in for a very rude awakening. I'm going to enjoy all the sherdog meltdowns if and when Conor makes it look easy. The writing is on the wall

Have you ever even spoken to a woman?

Completely ignoring the video with your cherry picked examples trying to push your narrative.

Trying so hard to convince yourself.

You are in for the rudest of awakenings. Deep down inside you know what's coming

You just better be man enough to man up after Conor makes it look easy

Injuried and on short notice, yet still stuffed 3 of 7 TDs from the most powerful wrestler in all of MMA in Mendes

Mendes>>>Khabib by far when it comes to wrestling, entries, shooting etc

Khabib actually has garbage TD percentages

jfjmv5.jpg

nf1t9e.jpg

And all I see there is a tremendous sweep by Conor. I'm the expert in striking and boxing, not grappling - so the BJJ guys can chime in on that sweep, but without doubt it was hella impressive

Every one knows you're a shit poster. No one likes you. Sorry

Leave some Conor juice for the rest of his riders. FFS you just about swallowed his entire junk in one post.

Yep
but hey theyl keep using the mendes fight as an example despite what we know of conors camp for that fight and that mendes is arguably one of the best wrestlers in the sport (plus he had a lil chem help)

Nate is a judo BB lol

They are in the same weight class and nate is not a wrestler by any means and definitely not a judo bb. You know nothing that is clear

The only guy he was able to stuff all takedowns against was Eddie, who's not a good offensive wrestler.

Yet took down RDA, Chandler, Gathje

Alvarez is a tremendous MMA wrestler

Let me remind you Gsp had zero wrestling credentials prior to MMA.

People point to Alvarez only having high school credentials

It's irrelevant

Alvarez has been an amazing MMA wrestler whos taken down every wrestler he's ever faced

It's funny. Khabib is obnoxiously worshipped and praised for taking down RDA, yet Alvarez took down a prime RDA plus knocked him out on the feet

My brother @IloveTHIS said it best

""It STILL cracks me up how Edward was supposedly to easily expose and grapple rape Conor according to most here before the fight.

Afterwards suddenly Eddie was an easy stylistic layup fight....huh, imagine that.""

And I bet troll posters like you & @Mysterio (many consider you both that) will be doing the same to Khabib after Conor makes it look easy

It's all about never giving Conor any credit. It's all about doing everything you can to diminish Conor winning

The blob said:
to bash Conor's head in for the remainder of the round
The way you said this is very disturbing. When hate goes too far. You need serious help.

What's funny is, "Khabib only needs 1 takedown" has become far worse then anyone who ever said about the Floyd fight - "Conor just needs one punch"

Do you realise it?

Khabib fans have quickly become the worst I've ever seen. I wonder how many are even real Khabib fans, and aren't just Conor haters jumping on the bandwagon of the next big bad boogieman who's "supposed to expose Conor"

The blob said:
Can you provide a source on Nate being a Judo black belt? I certainly haven't seen it in any of his fights, especially when he was getting taken down and outgrappled effortlessly by Rory, RDA, and Bendo.
Nate himself has talked about it. Or it may have been Nick. I can't find the interview. Try looking it up

Last edited:
Nate Diaz is a judo blackbelt?

Chad Mendes the most powerful wrestler MMA?...

I’m certain this has been a quality thread thus far.

Back