Showing every TD Conor has defended & recovered from. Superb TDD and ninja like balance

Yet took down RDA, Chandler, Gathje

Alvarez is a tremendous MMA wrestler

Let me remind you Gsp had zero wrestling credentials prior to MMA.

People point to Alvarez only having high school credentials

It's irrelevant

Alvarez has been an amazing MMA wrestler whos taken down every wrestler he's ever faced

It's funny. Khabib is obnoxiously worshipped and praised for taking down RDA, yet Alvarez took down a prime RDA plus knocked him out on the feet

My brother @IloveTHIS said it best

""It STILL cracks me up how Edward was supposedly to easily expose and grapple rape Conor according to most here before the fight.

Afterwards suddenly Eddie was an easy stylistic layup fight....huh, imagine that.""

And I bet troll posters like you & @Mysterio (many consider you both that) will be doing the same to Khabib after Conor makes it look easy

It's all about never giving Connor credit. It's all about doing everything you can to diminish Conor winning

The way you said this is very disturbing. When hate goes too far. You need serious help.

What's funny is, "Khabib only needs 1 takedown" has become far worse then anyone who ever said about the Floyd fight - "Conor just needs one punch"

Do you realise it?

Khabib fans have quickly become the worst I've ever seen. I wonder how many are you been real Khabib fans, and aren't just Conor haters jumping on the bandwagon of the next big bad boogieman who's "supposed to expose Conor"

Nate himself has talked about it. Or it may have been Nick. I can't find the interview. Try looking it up
Lol so you can't even provide a source on Nate being a Judo black belt (hilarious considering how weak he is in the clinch)

Alvarez had to resort to wall and stall against Pettis, who has atrocious takedown defense. Most thought Eddie deserved to lose that fight too lol.

Keep trying baby, you might get a little better over time considering how many times you've failed haha.

Quality as in some retard claming nick and nate are judo black belts? Then yes very high quality
Of course, only the most intelligent MMA fans are here on Sherdog.

Not a bunch of knuckle dragging morons.

Yet I have as many likes as you with 1/5th the posts<45>

I thought statistics would be your strong point, Rainman

I have 200 more likes then you, WHILE averaging wayyy less posts per day then you

In the past week alone you have made like 50 deranged obsessive Khabib worshiping threads/Conor hating threads

In every one of your threads like 90% is literally against you

You also go farming for likes by posting sheepish shit that caters to other deranged Conor haters like you

Meanwhile, my breakdowns alone have gotten me close to 3k likes. I have neutral people liking my posts. I even have the more reasonable Conor haters enjoying my posts and giving me likes

I simply discuss and post genuinely..and the likes come naturally..

You are clearly a troll who farms likes from like-minded deluded haters

"Birds of the same feather"

Btw, for someone who cherry picks stats to say that Conor has inferior TDD to Khabib's other opponents, bite on these stats

Conor has a better TD percentage then Khabib. Conor a better wrestler then Khabib confirmed

Last edited:
He certainly has TDD. Even good one.

But so did Barboza. And Al has excellent defensive wrestling.

Only one guy was ever able to avoid being taken down. Tibau. And he was a roided up monster with fantastic TDD. And he pretty much solely focused on defending TDs.

Khabib went to AKA and completely renewed his approach. From that moment on he took everyone down he faced.

Even a guy like Aldo and prime BJ would likely get taken down. Would they lose? We will probably never know. Obviously not for BJ. And Aldo is much smaller. He would definitely be the underdog.

Chances are his opponents will get taken down. So they need to get back up. Besides good technique you need explosiveness and excellent hips to get up. Hips like Aldo or JDS have.

Conor has not shown such hips vs Mendes. He needed a desperate guillotine attempt from guard to get a chance to scramble back up.

Conor has shown good grappling. But not at the level that anyone could seriously suggest that Khabib would not have his way with him. So he has to avoid it. And from what he has shown he should desperately avoid Khabib closing the distance. Because if Khabib gets a hold of him he will likely go down pretty fast. And on the mat his chances of getting back up are pretty low.

Of course, only the most intelligent MMA fans are here on Sherdog.

Not a bunch of knuckle dragging morons.

Even the knuckle dragging morons know the diaz bros aren't judo players. So are you one of the knuckle dragging morons or a Conor fanboy who knows even less?

Yet took down RDA, Chandler, Gathje

Alvarez is a tremendous MMA wrestler

Let me remind you Gsp had zero wrestling credentials prior to MMA.

People point to Alvarez only having high school credentials

It's irrelevant

Alvarez has been an amazing MMA wrestler whos taken down every wrestler he's ever faced

It's funny. Khabib is obnoxiously worshipped and praised for taking down RDA, yet Alvarez took down a prime RDA plus knocked him out on the feet

My brother @IloveTHIS said it best

""It STILL cracks me up how Edward was supposedly to easily expose and grapple rape Conor according to most here before the fight.

Afterwards suddenly Eddie was an easy stylistic layup fight....huh, imagine that.""

And I bet troll posters like you & @Mysterio (many consider you both that) will be doing the same to Khabib after Conor makes it look easy

It's all about never giving Connor credit. It's all about doing everything you can to diminish Conor winning

The way you said this is very disturbing. When hate goes too far. You need serious help.

What's funny is, "Khabib only needs 1 takedown" has become far worse then anyone who ever said about the Floyd fight - "Conor just needs one punch"

Do you realise it?

Khabib fans have quickly become the worst I've ever seen. I wonder how many are you been real Khabib fans, and aren't just Conor haters jumping on the bandwagon of the next big bad boogieman who's "supposed to expose Conor"

Nate himself has talked about it. Or it may have been Nick. I can't find the interview. Try looking it up
You guys all sound an awful lot like you did right before the Floyd fight. Saying how Connor was going to make it look easy, then he gets the shit kicked out of him which was obviously going to be the result to anyone with half a brain and then you idiots have nothing to say. You Hid under a rock for a year and made excuses . Go from saying he would beat Floyd within two rounds to saying you’re proud of him for lasting that long. It is laughable and pathetic at the same time. I actually paid for my entire EMT school by betting against your dumbass logic. Can’t wait to come back here and laugh at all of you cheerleaders when Khabib rag dolls Connor

I have 200 more likes then you, WHILE averaging wayyy less posts per day then you

In the past week alone you have made like 50 deranged obsessive Khabib worshiping threads/Conor hating threads

You also go farming for likes by posting sheepish shit that caters to other deranged Conor haters like you

Meanwhile, my breakdowns alone have gotten me to close to 3k likes. I have neutral people liking my posts. I even have the more reasonable Conor haters enjoying my posts and giving me likes

I simply discuss and post genuinely..and the likes come naturally

Btw, for someone who cherry picks stats to say that Conor has inferior TDD to Khabib's other opponents, bite on these stats

Conor has a better TD percentage then Khabib. Conor a better wrestler then Khabib confirmed (according to your logic)
Both he and I have way better like-to-post ratios than you.

I don't even give a shit about likes, unlike you who just admitted to creating posts for the sake of internet "likes" haha.

You try so hard, yet fail even harder. Lmao I honestly can't believe you're bragging about likes on a forum, just pathetic.

Meanwhile, my breakdowns alone have gotten me to close to 3k likes. I have neutral people liking my posts. I even have the more reasonable Conor haters enjoying my posts and giving me likes

I simply discuss and post genuinely..and the likes come naturally

Conor has a better TD percentage then Khabib. Conor a better wrestler then Khabib confirmed (according to your logic)
My reply alone got 5x more likes than your shitty op and I don't even give a shit.

cliffs: Shut up nobody likes you<36>I almost feel bad for picking on this autist... almost

Even the knuckle dragging morons know the diaz bros aren't judo players. So are you one of the knuckle dragging morons or a Conor fanboy who knows even less?
LOL

I’m just here to rustle jimmies, Conor can suck on the tip of my cock. And Nate Diaz is an average LW.

This whole debate is soooo pointless, yet here we go again.

They are in the same weight class and nate is not a wrestler by any means and definitely not a judo bb. You know nothing that is clear
Yeah no

Conor was a career FW. While Nate could never in his life make FW

Nate had more fights at WW, then Conor ever had at LW.

While Conor never missed weight at 145, Nate missed weight several times at 155

Under no circumstance where they even close to the same size

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

If that's the "same size" to you, then you can't be helped

It's amusing. After the fight, It went from first downplaying just how much significantly bigger Nate was over Conor, to just now flat-out delusional claims trying to pretend they were the same size

The only one exposing themself for knowing nothing is you

LOL

I’m just here to rustle jimmies, Conor can suck on the tip of my cock. And Nate Diaz is an average LW.

This whole debate is soooo pointless, yet here we go again.

Of course Nate is an average lw. Anyone who actually follows the sport and not just Conor knows that.

Yeah no

Conor was a career FW. While Nate could never in his life make FW

Nate had more fights at WW, then Conor ever had at LW.

While Conor never missed weight at 145, Nate missed weight several times at 155

Under no circumstance where they even close to the same size

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

If that's the "same size" to you, then you can't be helped

It's amusing. After the fight, It went from first downplaying just how much significantly bigger Nate was over Conor, to just now flat-out delusional claims trying to pretend they were the same size

The only one exposing themself for knowing nothing is you
When has Nate missed weight multiple times at 155?

Other than once vs RDA?

Wow, forgot how much panic wrestling Diaz did in those fights

You guys all sound an awful lot like you did right before the Floyd fight. Saying how Connor was going to make it look easy, then he gets the shit kicked out of him which was obviously going to be the result to anyone with half a brain and then you idiots have nothing to say. You Hid under a rock for a year and made excuses . Go from saying he would beat Floyd within two rounds to saying you’re proud of him for lasting that long. It is laughable and pathetic at the same time. I actually paid for my entire EMT school by betting against your dumbass logic. Can’t wait to come back here and laugh at all of you cheerleaders when Khabib rag dolls Connor

No, you Khabib fans saying "but but Khabib only needs 1 takedown" is way worse and way more delusional

Guess what, I was also always saying that Aldo was going to be easy work for Conor.

It doesn't take much to objectively watch footage and make educated guesses on what is likely to happen based on habits, patterns, flaws, and strengths shown by each and how they would likely mix and match etc

The writing was all over the wall for Conor vs Aldo.

And with Conor vs Khabib the writing is all over that same wall again

I bet you also thought it was impossible Conor could make easy work of Aldo?

Btw, I picked Floyd to win a decision against Conor

My thing was always about how Conor has legit boxing skill, and was going to suprise people and be a lot more competitive against Floyd then people realised

And I was exactly right

Meanwhile Conor haters were saying Floyd would embarrass Conor within a round lol

They were way off the mark.

I was far more correct than they were.

In fact, I bet you were that same kind of person.

And Instead of admitting you were wrong you just moved on to the conspiracy bullshit about "Floyd carrying Conor"

This is why you shouldn't assume.

Anyway, you Khabib fanboys really are the fucking worst MMA has ever seen. I can't wait until Conor beats Khabib and silences you people/triggers you people etc

Wow, forgot how much panic wrestling Diaz did in those fights

If you cant outwrestle a diaz you are not a good wrestler. It's not panicking if you know your opponent sucks there and that's where you take the fight

On the other hand we know Conor panicked wrestled because he said so himself. Connors takedown attempt was out of desperation because he was fading and getting lit up

Of course Nate is an average lw. Anyone who actually follows the sport and not just Conor knows that.
Anyone who calls Nate an average sized LW is delusional lol

Khabib bots at it again !

Last edited:
Have you ever even spoken to a woman?

Underrated and valid question.

On topic: yes his takedown defense is good for a mma striker. Much better then what he haters claim. But get out with that "godlike" stuff. Its a bit better then okay.

And he is fighting the chain master in Khabib.

Back