Should Yair Rodriguez be officially cut from the UFC?

You can't miss a fight if you don't accept it in the first place

Before Conor, Nate took on almost every fight he was offered.

His reward? Shit money.

I don’t like it anymore than you, but the ufc leaves fighters between a rock and a hard place.

But to critize nate for missing fights he agreed to (your original point) is laughable unless he actually does it once.

No, not cut but offered a way lower caliber fight when he returns while fighters that are active should be moved along to more interesting and meaningful match ups. Work his way up again. Also, the next fight he is offered shouldn't be negotiable in terms of who the opponent is. After the long absence and what happened before accepting this fight, i think this is a reasonable moderate solution.

No. Turning down every fight offer the UFC gives you until they threaten to cut you, and then pulling out of the fight you didn't want in the first place, means you should get cut.
so you don't believe in injury? I am sorry your lifetime of injuries have consisted of carpal tunnel from jerking off to pics of dana white and posting stupid threads, but athletes do really get injured and do need to take time off from competition.

But to critize nate for missing fights he agreed to (your original point)

That wasn't my original point, thats what you thought because you were thinking too simple. The thing Diaz and Yair have in common is ducking fights that has been offered to them, and I couldn't care less if Nate has enough money to afford not fighting for a long time.

I don't think Yair should be cut. The guy is a great fighter, and he is injured. Shit happens.

He needs to deliver proof, though. Because he already has the name of ducking Zabit for a while now, just like many others.

He had better be actually injured and be able to prove it. And I don’t mean he has a bruised thigh or something like actually injured.
He dont have to do anything and prove it to who you? LMAO. Who are you to demand anything. Remember he would smash you.

He dont have to do anything and prove it to who you? LMAO. Who are you to demand anything. Remember he would smash you.

I was not saying me personally shithead. Are you drunk or something?

Cancel this fight and rebook. Lets see if his really ducking zabit give him another chance.

I was not saying me personally shithead. Are you drunk or something?
No assface im not but you make it seem as if he owed you something. Oh i wish i was drunk but only drink on the weekends cause of work!

Oh i wish i was drunk but only drink on the weekends cause of work!

NeKm8.gif

Me too..

I knew he wouldn't fight zabit, figured he'd get "injured" too. Now the 228 card looks super stale

Back