Should Yair Rodriguez be officially cut from the UFC?

If you cut every fighter that pulls out, we'll end up with like 20 fighters at most.

I think it would be a bigger punishment to just put him on the shelf and basically don’t give him any fights.

Lmao you guys are fucked

"HE DIDNT ENTERTAIN ME FOR THE LITTLE AMOUNT I THINK HE IS WORTH LETS PUNISH HIM AND HOPE HIS CAREER IS OVEEERRR!!"

Lmao you guys are fucked

"HE DIDNT ENTERTAIN ME FOR THE LITTLE AMOUNT I THINK HE IS WORTH LETS PUNISH HIM AND HOPE HIS CAREER IS OVEEERRR!!"
just-bleed-gif-3.gif
A typical sherbro. I don't think he should be cut btw.

Yes, let's cut every fighter for an injury.

He's recently pulled out of his upcoming UFC 228 bout:

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/yair-rodriguez-out-of-ufc-228-bout-vs-zabit-magomedsharipov

Do you think Yair should be officially cut from the UFC?

I think so. Before this he was turning down every single fight the UFC was offering him, and now when he's finally forced to accept a fight or risk being cut he pulls out. He's done, send him to Bellator or Japan.

(mods can make a poll)

I don’t care either way, but the whole ordeal is funny as f*ck. Real injury not withstanding.

They should keep him, but clearly he is ducking Zabit.

Well he was cut for not accepting fights and Dana only brought him back for this challenging fight. And now he's conviently injured??

Cut him, time in the minors would do him the world of good to develop before his return to the octagon.

Ufc228 is looking even worse now

Hey sherdog has a draftkings group every event we do a 15 person top 2 get paid 10 dollar entry if any1 wants to do it let me know ill add u?

Not cut, if it's a legit injury then he deserves the same time as everyone else.

If i were the UFC though I would demote him to prelims now... he has not shown himself to be reliable

He's recently pulled out of his upcoming UFC 228 bout:

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/yair-rodriguez-out-of-ufc-228-bout-vs-zabit-magomedsharipov

Do you think Yair should be officially cut from the UFC?

I think so. Before this he was turning down every single fight the UFC was offering him, and now when he's finally forced to accept a fight or risk being cut he pulls out. He's done, send him to Bellator or Japan.

(mods can make a poll)

I like to pull out too bro

Because hes a nobody who is won a split decision vs Alex Caceres and beat BJ Penn in 2017..... Yet was trying to pick and choose who he was going to fight... like hes some sort of superstar....
Only people who know who he even is are sherdogers, and no name guys who dont fight on a consistent basis should not be taking up UFC roster slots.

Grow up. He renegotiated his contract and got injured. To say he should be cut is worthy of a twelve year old. And I don't like Yair, for the reasons you mentioned.

I mean, he never fights anyway so would it really make any sort of difference

Nah, you really wanna see him fight Noad Lahat in Bellator?

No. Many fighters have pulled out so many times with injuries. If you want Yair cut then Cruz and Cain should have been cut 5592746816230 times

Damn son. I want to like this kid, but he's been on some bullshit lately.

Back