Should Yair Rodriguez be officially cut from the UFC?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
I want to say no because he's a fun fighter to watch, but I mean what are they supposed to do with him?

If the injury is legit, no. If he's faking, obviously yes.

If they keep it on, they need to make it clear to him that he has to take this fight once he heals up.

Because he renegotiated his contract and got injured?

I'm categorically against a fighter losing his contract due to being injured while preparing for a fight.

He was doing his job and couldn't participate due to unforeseen circumstances. Why even sign contracts in that case?

He had better be actually injured and be able to prove it. And I don’t mean he has a bruised thigh or something like actually injured.

He got injured, settle down drama queens.

I don't see the problem at this point he isn't doing his job and most places you don't do your job properly or call in sick to many times you usually get let go

I thought he already was.. Did he get a new contract I didn't hear about?

Yes. He should always have an option to come back once he gets more experience and can handle fighting high ranked fighters.

Yes

What surprised me after his last fight with Frankie Edgar was no congratulations, no show of respect, it was a bunch of excuses and crying. He couldn't handle the "pressure" yet had the push behind him some guys can only dream about. Maybe he should humble himself and go train with Edgar and learn, rather than keep turning down great fights.

Because he renegotiated his contract and got injured?
Because hes a nobody who is won a split decision vs Alex Caceres and beat BJ Penn in 2017..... Yet was trying to pick and choose who he was going to fight... like hes some sort of superstar....
Only people who know who he even is are sherdogers, and no name guys who dont fight on a consistent basis should not be taking up UFC roster slots.

Fuck it.Now there is only one fight i'm looking forward to watch on that card.

Because hes a nobody who is won a split decision vs Alex Caceres and beat BJ Penn in 2017..... Yet was trying to pick and choose who he was going to fight... like hes some sort of superstar....
Only people who know who he even is are sherdogers, and no name guys who dont fight on a consistent basis should not be taking up UFC roster slots.

So what?

Is he not exciting to watch? Why do you care so much about what he tries to earn for the work he puts in? He doesn't owe it to you to fight for less than he thinks he's worth. You're acting like more of a diva than he is

I have no feelings about the guy but this is stupid lmao

Montano and Yair should make a baby. It would be the first baby hatched from an egg.

ov30t4.gif

Back