Opinion Should WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange Be Jailed?

?

• Total voters
The New York Times and The Washington Post have published stolen classified information in the past. Should they also be indicted?
He's just putting on this charade so as to not disappoint his idol.

The New York Times and The Washington Post have published stolen classified information in the past. Should they also be indicted?

They were indicted and they fought for the right to publish the material.

Julian is not America and he is not a professional in the field. The stolen/classified material he released was not vetted. It was dumped en masse in an incredibly haphazard way that revealed the names of active duty soldiers and intelligence officials and operatives.

Much of the material was stolen through clandestine means by foreign and hostile governments and published with no regards to the source or even verifying the accuracy.

Julian is not America and he is not a professional in the field. The stolen/classified material he released was not vetted. It was dumped en masse in an incredibly haphazard way that revealed the names of active duty soldiers and intelligence officials and operatives.

Much of the material was stolen through clandestine means by foreign and hostile governments and published with no regards to the source or even verifying the accuracy.

Jeez. You are actually doubling down on this shit

of course not
our media is completely worthless, bought and paid for shills
we have no legit woodward and bernsteins anymore, it's WikiLeaks......

Why do you hate whistleblowers?

Wait, is it because the Obama administration did?

How do you feel about the Donald Trump campaign Russian collusion investigation?

Actually he was hiding in an embassy because he was accused of sexual misconduct in Sweden. He used the US as a boogeyman to avoid those charges because he likely committed other crimes against the US in regards to releasing classified data and other stolen materials which will likely be a much steeper punishment and is rightfully being pursued by the US government.

I thought he was already hiding when those (very likely false) charges surfaced.

How do you feel about the Donald Trump campaign Russian collusion investigation?

How is receiving and publishing stolen, classified, and unvetted materials from hostile foreign governments whistleblowing?

What does Obama have to do with this?

Actually he was hiding in an embassy because he was accused of sexual misconduct in Sweden. He used the US as a boogeyman to avoid those charges because he likely committed other crimes against the US in regards to releasing classified data and other stolen materials which will likely be a much steeper punishment and is rightfully being pursued by the US government.
Imagine being such a shill for corrupt government interests that you actually take the governments side over the actual free media, which exposed corruption in that very government.

The charges for rape were dropped by the way.

Steps to being a corrupt government:
1) Be corrupt (but classify all details regarding that corruption)
2) Get exposed
3) Go after the people who exposed you for releasing classified data
4) Have a few shills on Sherdog defend your corruption because it was classified

He has basically been in prison for nothing for how long now?

And none of our mainstream media has defended him.

Hmmmm
Why would they defend their more modernized and streamlined competition?

Name me one case where the MSM gets summarily handled by modern media and they defend them and say “these guys are the media as well” they won’t admit it

How is receiving and publishing stolen, classified, and unvetted materials from hostile foreign governments whistleblowing?

What does Obama have to do with this?
If you concede the point, which you should do, it means you directly criticize Obama, something that appears to be incredibly difficult for you to do.

Tough spot to be in as I'd never expect a trumptard to concede a similar point. I thought you were better than this tbh

If you concede the point, which you should do, it means you directly criticize Obama, something that appears to be incredibly difficult for you to do.

Tough spot to be in as I'd never expect a trumptard to concede a similar point. I thought you were better than this tbh

This opinion isn't held by just Obama.. you make no sense.

It's held by the current administration and the administration that preceded Obama.

I don't really know much about Assange.

Would you say a valid criticism could be that he *selectively* releases information to punish people he doesn't like, or is it generally accepted that Wikileaks just publishes whatever they can get their hands on, regardless of who it affects or what kind of impact it may have?

You two should never bitch about another trumptard again. Obama is no longer president, you can take his nuts out of your mouths.
We're talking about Assange, yes?
Why are you bringing up Obama and then acting as though I did so?

I don't really know much about Assange.

Would you say a valid criticism could be that he *selectively* releases information to punish people he doesn't like, or is it generally accepted that Wikileaks just publishes whatever they can get their hands on, regardless of who it affects or what kind of impact it may have?
Go and read up yourself, don't let others make your opinion for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_material_published_by_WikiLeaks

Just a note: Sarah Palin's emails were hacked in 2008 by a son of a Democratic state representative and Wikileaks published the contents, so using the big DNC email hack as proof that they target specific political opponents is literally just bullshit, considering the same thing was done on the other side in 2008.

List of people that I better not ever hear complain about corruption again, in any form, in any manner-

Quipling
Trotsky
Rational Poster
MC OverPressure
ShadowRun

*List subject to future updates
Keep going dude, you're not self righteous and self important enough just yet

List of people that I better not ever hear complain about corruption again, in any form, in any manner-

Quipling
Trotsky
Rational Poster
MC OverPressure
ShadowRun

*List subject to future updates

What does corruption have to do with Assange receiving and publishing stolen and classified materials from foreign governments?

Back