Opinion Should WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange Be Jailed?

?

• Total voters
I actually think it's much less likely he's jailed for trying to undermine our election, and much more likely the DoD executes him for exposing them.

Here is the thing though. If they really really wanted to be rid of Assange they could kill him tomorrow. He has all his food brought to him and the C.I.A. could poison him anytime they wanted to. I think its more a situation like they realize that if you imprison Assange or kill him, someone will be there to take his place. You aren't stopping Wikileaks at this point, Assange or no Assange.

Yes.
He's guilty of non-corporate controlled, independent journalism.
And exposing and angering some powerful people in the process. A horrific crime indeed.

Its sad that whistle-blowers and leakers can't just go to the actual media.....think about that some. What does that say about the current state of mainstream media?

This line of thinking is a danger and threat to whistleblowers which sends a horrible message.

Edward Snowden is an American hero. Just because Obama is your homeboy and wanted to execute him(and Assange) doesn't mean you have to feel the same way.

And a collective GASP occurs in the WR at the fact you hold this position

Who could ever imagine

If Hillary deserves to be jailed for merely having classified emails on her private server, Assange deserves to be jailed for longer for the amount of classified and stolen material he actually published.

If Hillary deserves to be jailed for merely having classified emails on her private server, Assange deserves to be jailed for longer for the amount of classified and stolen material he actually published.
Well, that's just absurd and I think you're smart enough to realize that. Don't stoop to trumptard level- it's not a good look.

@Rational Poster making a completely retarded comparison? No way!

Well, that's just absurd and I think you're smart enough to realize that. Don't stoop to trumptard level- it's not a good look.

What Assange did was legally worse than what Hillary did?

Why should he get off and Hillary get locked up?

If found guilty yes but he should be charged .. the hell with him

You two should never bitch about another trumptard again. Obama is no longer president, you can take his nuts out of your mouths.

What does that have to do with Assange publishing classified and stolen material?

He's being hounded because what he releases is uncomfortable to power. They fabricated a false rape accusation. They would never give him a fair trial.

He's being hounded because what he released was stolen and/or classified.

What does that have to do with Assange publishing classified and stolen material?

The New York Times and The Washington Post have published stolen classified information in the past. Should they also be indicted?

I dont want her jailed for that shit. I want her fairly covered by the media for the shit that was exposed by Wikileaks

If it were classified that the feds were illegally probing your mom's anus, would you feel the same if Assange leaked that to expose their crime?

Back