Should we be worried about the court battles starting tomorrow?

MSM and Biden supporters: ''B..b..but there's no evidence!''
Trump's lawyers: ''Here are the sworn testaments from the hundreds of witnesses who have made allegations of election fraud''
And here are judges tossing these challenges because there’s no evidence.
https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

PA:
To compel Philadelphia election officials to stop counting ballots.
A federal judge dismissed the request.

NV:
1. To impose an injunction on the automated signature-verification machines used in Clark County as ballots continue to be counted.
A federal judge rejected the request on Nov. 6, ruling that federal judges should not be involved in state election administration and there is no evidence Clark County is doing anything unlawful.
2. To compel state election officials to allow the public closer observation at a Clark County ballot-counting facility.
A district judge rejected the lawsuit, ruling they lacked standing to bring the claims and had no evidence to back up their arguments.

MI:
1. To halt the counting of absentee ballots, on the grounds that campaign officials had not been given access to observe the process as required by state law.
Michigan Court of Claims Judge Cynthia Stephens denied the campaign’s request on Nov. 6.
2. To halt the certification of election results in Detroit, Michigan’s largest city and a Democratic stronghold.
Judge Timothy Kenny denied the motion for injunctive relief on Nov. 6, saying there was no evidence that oversight procedures had not been followed.

GA:
To disqualify about 53 ballots.
A Superior Court judge in Chatham County rejected the suit on Nov. 5 after hearing testimony from county officials that the ballots had, in fact, arrived on time. “There is no evidence that the ballots referenced in the petition were received after 7:00 p.m. on Election Day,” the court found.

Trump supporters on Twitter are saying that the election was unfair, and that Trump will be given 4 more years in court.

They really do live in a different reality.

Trump supporters on Twitter are saying that the election was unfair, and that Trump will be given 4 more years in court.

They really do live in a different reality.
Most of these people have no fucking clue how this shit works. And when the courts do nothing, they’ll scream about activist judges, deep state, and various conspiracies.

Trump supporters scare me.

I miss the days when Republicans simply had opposing viewpoints, and weren't batshit fucking crazy.
Totally agree. There are still some good and intelligent Republicans out there, but social media has really fucked these people up. And their news sources... some of the crazy ass places they get news blows my mind. How do people even find some of these wackjob media outlets? Bizarre.

And here are judges tossing these challenges because there’s no evidence.
https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

PA:
To compel Philadelphia election officials to stop counting ballots.
A federal judge dismissed the request.

NV:
1. To impose an injunction on the automated signature-verification machines used in Clark County as ballots continue to be counted.
A federal judge rejected the request on Nov. 6, ruling that federal judges should not be involved in state election administration and there is no evidence Clark County is doing anything unlawful.
2. To compel state election officials to allow the public closer observation at a Clark County ballot-counting facility.
A district judge rejected the lawsuit, ruling they lacked standing to bring the claims and had no evidence to back up their arguments.

MI:
1. To halt the counting of absentee ballots, on the grounds that campaign officials had not been given access to observe the process as required by state law.
Michigan Court of Claims Judge Cynthia Stephens denied the campaign’s request on Nov. 6.
2. To halt the certification of election results in Detroit, Michigan’s largest city and a Democratic stronghold.
Judge Timothy Kenny denied the motion for injunctive relief on Nov. 6, saying there was no evidence that oversight procedures had not been followed.

GA:
To disqualify about 53 ballots.
A Superior Court judge in Chatham County rejected the suit on Nov. 5 after hearing testimony from county officials that the ballots had, in fact, arrived on time. “There is no evidence that the ballots referenced in the petition were received after 7:00 p.m. on Election Day,” the court found.
Rudy claims he is preparing to bring these cases to court on Monday. He is also claiming thousands of dead people voted in Philadephia. I'm sre there must be a paper trail for that claim (otherwise it's idiotic). Evidence is what they bring to court, whether it's sufficient or not is up to the courts. I just don't understand the intellect in declaring the entire thing baseless until the court cases are finished with and it's been proven to be lies like the Russia hoax. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was just Trump's way of saving face (not working if that was the idea) but these establishment politicians are inherently corrupt so I wouldn't be surprised if they cheated either.

They had no obligation to do anything. Clinton wasn't removed from office when he was impeached either.
Bill lied about getting a hummer while Orange Man trampled the constitution

I was just reading a hopeful article, hopeful for President Trump supporters. The author seemed to believe the President has a good chance with the courts, with what has happened. The article ~

Wait Just a Minute! Some Very Good News May Be Coming
By

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._AUDYL9omtzQALts1h817pPbDB0X05TcVUdvEfZ8qvUcs

excerpt:

Like many, I spent the last few nights waking up at 2:03 A.M., no reason, then looking at my phone for news, any news, that might be positive for President Trump. I survived on Rush, Bongino, Mark Levin. When the news continued to be ugly, I even checked in on ridiculous bloggers promising that ballots were watermarked and D.J. (our household name for a president we love) was actually launching a sting on the Deep State.

Enough already. Stop the madness.

Hey, I have a degree in statistics, and I have some level of critical thought. If there is such pessimism in my tribe, I am not going along.

So today, I started to dig into the numbers, and as I did, I fought my confirmation bias at every step.

I realized that I, like millions of others, had been numbed into despondency by the overwhelming press, media, social media push to certify President-Elect Biden. (I put that in there so you can see how repellent it is.)

Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden. I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it. Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.

Process that for a moment.

Start with Pennsylvania. Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes. Pennsylvania is 20.

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason. Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it. Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules. A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution. OK, wanna bet she does?

Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania. Biden 270.

Let's visit Nevada. I have lots of friends in California who have condos in Nevada to evade state taxes. There are not a couple of people doing this; there are tens of thousands. Everyone knows it, and California seeks them out.

Our old pal Harry Reid knows it as well, and he apparently has them voting in droves in this election. Probably not a big D.J. constituency. Within 72 hours of the election, the Trump team found, validated over 3,500 of them. I do not suspect that Trump's people stopped counting.

Every one of these is a ballot reduction for Biden.....

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ry_good_news_may_be_coming.html#ixzz6dEq5pCPb
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
@Starman is this your blog, bud?

Rudy claims he is preparing to bring these cases to court on Monday. He is also claiming thousands of dead people voted in Philadephia. I'm sre there must be a paper trail for that claim (otherwise it's idiotic). Evidence is what they bring to court, whether it's sufficient or not is up to the courts. I just don't understand the intellect in declaring the entire thing baseless until the court cases are finished with and it's been proven to be lies like the Russia hoax. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was just Trump's way of saving face (not working if that was the idea) but these establishment politicians are inherently corrupt so I wouldn't be surprised if they cheated either.
I’ll just sidestep the Russia comment, or else we’d end up debating that till we’re blue in the face :)
(Cliffs: it wasn’t a hoax, Trump should’ve been impeached and removed).
But I agree with you on the other point, I’m fine to see what it is that they present. So far just about everything they’ve put forth has been baseless, and tossed out of court for that reason. And even issues that have some legal merit like Alito’s order re: certain PA ballots are ultimately irrelevant as they aren’t included in the PA totals right now anyhow. This idea that courts will somehow overturn this election is a pipe dream. And the idea that the Supreme Court would do such a thing is borderline delusional. It’s just not going to happen.

I’ll just sidestep the Russia comment, or else we’d end up debating that till we’re blue in the face :)
(Cliffs: it wasn’t a hoax, Trump should’ve been impeached and removed).
But I agree with you on the other point, I’m fine to see what it is that they present. So far just about everything they’ve put forth has been baseless, and tossed out of court for that reason. And even issues that have some legal merit like Alito’s order re: certain PA ballots are ultimately irrelevant as they aren’t included in the PA totals right now anyhow. This idea that courts will somehow overturn this election is a pipe dream. And the idea that the Supreme Court would do such a thing is borderline delusional. It’s just not going to happen.
Ya I can understand you might be a little bit confused about the Russia hoax so I'll let that slide. Lol we'll see what happens anyway, if the courts find no major incidents of voter fraud I'm more than willing to call Trump a buffoon for taking that route, but as it stands I have no idea if the allegations being made are legitimate or not.

Ya I can understand you might be a little bit confused about the Russia hoax so I'll let that slide. Lol we'll see what happens anyway, if the courts find no major incidents of voter fraud I'm more than willing to call Trump a buffoon for taking that route, but as it stands I have no idea if the allegations being made are legitimate or not.
<[analyzed}>
Well, I’ve read the Mueller Report, the IG Report, Barr’s biased summary, the Carter Page FISA, and a pretty large selection of articles breaking those things down, so I don’t think I’m confused at all good sir.
But yes, we’ll see what Trump’s legal team presents. If I was a Trump supporter, I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

Not at all. Once the establishment/media could finally get their foot on Trump's throat there was no letting up. After the worldwide broadcasted victory celebration last night..no chance in hell anything gets overturned

I'm not worried because it's clear that the system is rigged. The Deep State will not allow Trump to win.

Rudy is in charge of the voter fraud court cases, which means anyone that lets that dumb fuck be in charge, deserves to be currently 0 for 9 in court cases.

If Trump doesnt get the presidency through the courts then we're doomed as a country. Good bye stimulus $, goodbye Ameriça, and good bye freedom of speech. crazy that Trump almost won even when demcrats were committing mass voter fraud because oRaNge MaN bAD.

BDS is a treatable disease. Contact your doctor and ask about prescription strength Cope. Recommended by 10 out of 10 democrats.

I'm not worried because it's clear that the system is rigged. The Deep State will not allow Trump to win.
He got elected once, appointed two Bush v. Gore lawyers to the SCOTUS, leads the executive branch and has both Senate and DOJ in his back pocket.

Deep what?

Back