Should we be worried about the court battles starting tomorrow?

I’m a little worried the courts will allow Voter fraud...Yes..
I'm pretty convinced you will die thinking there was voter fraud in 2020. Columbus died thinking he had made it to India. Even some of the greats can't see the truth at times.

I do find it alarming, and hard to believe that biden supposedly got more votes than obama.

Not saying that means trump win necessarily, but biden got more votes than obama got in 2008? You can't be serious.

The only reason to be worried is if you're one of the Trumpbots who is hanging on to these ridiculous lawsuits, thinking that there's even a snowball's chance in hell that they're going to be successful at handing him the Presidency.
Seriously. They seem to think that the existence of a lawsuit must mean there is probable cause. Anyone with a few bucks and a hungry lawyer can file a lawsuit. It doesn't mean there is any merit.

With that said, we can just sit back and see these cases get shot down and read the transcripts of the judges basically telling them they're wasting their time. It'll be fun to see Trump lose a second time.

MSM and Biden supporters: ''B..b..but there's no evidence!''
Trump's lawyers: ''Here are the sworn testaments from the hundreds of witnesses who have made allegations of election fraud''
Sworn testaments do not constitute very good evidence. They've already presented them as evidence in the last 10 lawsuits they presented and soundly dismissed on the basis of hearsay argumentation as the sole evidence provided by the plaintiff which isn't enough to warrant a hearing or an injunction.

Sworn testaments do not constitute very good evidence. They've already presented them as evidence in the last 10 lawsuits they presented and soundly dismissed on the basis of hearsay argumentation as the sole evidence provided by the plaintiff which isn't enough to warrant a hearing or an injunction.
So you agree there is evidence.

I think in the interest of there not being civil unrest, that because of this new widely expanded mail in voting system...that this very divisive election be thoroughly investigated, checked and double checked so that the winner (whomever that is) is undoubtingly the winner.

And I say that thinking Biden won.

So you agree there is evidence.
Evidence as a neutral term to be defined as the content used to support your claim.

The evidence of sworn testaments and witnesses do not seem to be sufficient, according to all 10 judgements, to justify a hearing or an injunction. So it's safe to say that they look at the evidence given by the Trump team and they're saying "don't waste my time with this. Come back when you have better evidence". Can you imagine a case based on hearsay? All you need is Biden's people to come and say "these people are lying" and now you're back at square one unless you are able to bring additional evidence to back up your claim.

So the evidence is essentially null

Edit: mind you, based on the definition I provided you of what evidence is, Trump could point to his foot fungus and say it's his evidence of voter fraud and say that every time there is fraud his foot develops this weird fungus. It's not very good evidence, but it would constitute evidence brought forth by the plaintiff nonetheless.

Evidence as a neutral term to be defined as the content used to support your claim.

The evidence of sworn testaments and witnesses do not seem to be sufficient, according to all 10 judgements, to justify a hearing or an injunction. So it's safe to say that they look at the evidence given by the Trump team and they're saying "don't waste my time with this. Come back when you have better evidence". Can you imagine a case based on hearsay? All you need is Biden's people to come and say "these people are lying" and now you're back at square one unless you are able to bring additional evidence to back up your claim.

So the evidence is essentially null
I'll agree with you when the courts are done with the issues. These politicians are corrupt af, they have even pushed for wars in the past based on complete lies so I wouldn't be surprised at all. Either it's corruption or it's an idiotic way of Trump trying to save face.

I'll agree with you when the courts are done with the issues. These politicians are corrupt af, they have even pushed for wars in the past based on complete lies so I wouldn't be surprised at all. Either it's corruption or it's an idiotic way of Trump trying to save face.
You like many other Trump supporters have a high level of social distrust.

"All politicians are liars and crooks."

You finally had someone come along who played to those insecurities. The problem is, Trump himself is a known liar and a cheat. But you believed him because he was a person who voiced that cynicism and eventually got in a position of power.

I do find it alarming, and hard to believe that biden supposedly got more votes than obama.

Not saying that means trump win necessarily, but biden got more votes than obama got in 2008? You can't be serious.

Didn't Trump get the second most votes ever though even in losing?

You gotta realize that we have the most polarizing sitting president ever in a re-election bid. That's gonna drive massive turnout both ways. And you have an unprecedented push with commercials etc about voting.

Plus, the pandemic is gonna have more people home and paying attention to politics. The fear that goes with it for some will drive attention to the election. When things aren't normal, it's more eyeballs. When did CNBC get it's best ratings ever? When Jim Cramer went on his rant during the GFC in 2008.

funny how all the ppl who were concerned about election fraud and interference 4 years ago are silent now and act anybody who’s brings it up is a conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theory translation is I have nothing logical to dispute your claim.
It depends on what’s being brought up. Of course I care about keeping our elections clean. But things like Sharpiegate, or WI having 90% turnout, *are* conspiracy theories which have been fact checked and disproven. And so far we’ve seen most of Trump’s legal cases tossed right back out for lack of evidence. And if there is a real legal issue to be decided—such as those PA votes that arrived after 8 PM—it’s one that doesn’t involve fraud and wouldn’t make a difference in the overall election. We will see what the Trump team presents this week in terms of legal challenges, but so far it is not impressive.

It depends on what’s being brought up. Of course I care about keeping our elections clean. But things like Sharpiegate, or WI having 90% turnout, *are* conspiracy theories which have been fact checked and disproven. And so far we’ve seen most of Trump’s legal cases tossed right back out for lack of evidence. And if there is a real legal issue to be decided—such as those PA votes that arrived after 8 PM—it’s one that doesn’t involve fraud and wouldn’t make a difference in the overall election. We will see what the Trump team presents this week in terms of legal challenges, but so far it is not impressive.
There's no doubt that there has been voter fraud. The problem Trump and his legal team has is proving it.

The home interest rates have been very low during Trump's Presidency but you considered waiting until after the election to buy at a possibly higher rate? That's one of the dumbest things I've read in quite a while.

I said I put my house buying efforts on hold, as in I was looking for a while but then stopped as the election got closer because I was unsure if I wanted to buy at this time if Trump won. You would have been able to figure that out if you weren't just trying to dunk on people.

I find it scary that people are against it in the first place. We should want all legitimate voting fraud or tampering dealt with and the people prosecuted. From EITHER SIDE. This election has shown me that the entire process is a farce. From the DNC choosing Biden out of everyone they had, to Biden having a bigger voting % than Obama. It's a side show at this point, turning into Russia's elections.
Nobody is arguing Trump's right to file lawsuits.

I'd like to point out your inability to separate your feelings from reason. There is no reasonable evidence suggesting voter fraud. None. Did moving observers from 10 feet to 6 feet from counter really make a difference in counting tens of thousands of ballots?

Back