Should we be worried about the court battles starting tomorrow?

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How worried about the court battles starting Monday are you? Could the Supreme Court give Trump 4 more years?

Most say no. Be more worried about the DOJ dropping charges and investigsting and finding fraud.

Need evidence

I hope any fraud is uncovered. If states were given to Biden because 25k illegal or completely fraudulent ballots were counted, then I hope the state is flipped. I hope everybody is normal enough to handle the findings.

The only reason to be worried is if you're one of the Trumpbots who is hanging on to these ridiculous lawsuits, thinking that there's even a snowball's chance in hell that they're going to be successful at handing him the Presidency.

The only reason to be worried is if you're one of the Trumpbots who is hanging on to these ridiculous lawsuits, thinking that there's even a snowball's chance in hell that they're going to be successful at handing him the Presidency.

I’d say it’s a 1/5,000 shot.

I was just reading a hopeful article, hopeful for President Trump supporters. The author seemed to believe the President has a good chance with the courts, with what has happened. The article ~

Wait Just a Minute! Some Very Good News May Be Coming
By

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._AUDYL9omtzQALts1h817pPbDB0X05TcVUdvEfZ8qvUcs

excerpt:

Like many, I spent the last few nights waking up at 2:03 A.M., no reason, then looking at my phone for news, any news, that might be positive for President Trump. I survived on Rush, Bongino, Mark Levin. When the news continued to be ugly, I even checked in on ridiculous bloggers promising that ballots were watermarked and D.J. (our household name for a president we love) was actually launching a sting on the Deep State.

Enough already. Stop the madness.

Hey, I have a degree in statistics, and I have some level of critical thought. If there is such pessimism in my tribe, I am not going along.

So today, I started to dig into the numbers, and as I did, I fought my confirmation bias at every step.

I realized that I, like millions of others, had been numbed into despondency by the overwhelming press, media, social media push to certify President-Elect Biden. (I put that in there so you can see how repellent it is.)

Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden. I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it. Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.

Process that for a moment.

Start with Pennsylvania. Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes. Pennsylvania is 20.

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason. Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it. Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules. A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution. OK, wanna bet she does?

Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania. Biden 270.

Let's visit Nevada. I have lots of friends in California who have condos in Nevada to evade state taxes. There are not a couple of people doing this; there are tens of thousands. Everyone knows it, and California seeks them out.

Our old pal Harry Reid knows it as well, and he apparently has them voting in droves in this election. Probably not a big D.J. constituency. Within 72 hours of the election, the Trump team found, validated over 3,500 of them. I do not suspect that Trump's people stopped counting.

Every one of these is a ballot reduction for Biden.....

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ry_good_news_may_be_coming.html#ixzz6dEq5pCPb
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I was just reading a hopeful article, hopeful for President Trump supporters. The author seemed to believe the President has a good chance with the courts, with what has happened. The article ~

By

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._AUDYL9omtzQALts1h817pPbDB0X05TcVUdvEfZ8qvUcs

excerpt:

Like many, I spent the last few nights waking up at 2:03 A.M., no reason, then looking at my phone for news, any news, that might be positive for President Trump. I survived on Rush, Bongino, Mark Levin. When the news continued to be ugly, I even checked in on ridiculous bloggers promising that ballots were watermarked and D.J. (our household name for a president we love) was actually launching a sting on the Deep State.

Hey, I have a degree in statistics, and I have some level of critical thought. If there is such pessimism in my tribe, I am not going along.

So today, I started to dig into the numbers, and as I did, I fought my confirmation bias at every step.

I realized that I, like millions of others, had been numbed into despondency by the overwhelming press, media, social media push to certify President-Elect Biden. (I put that in there so you can see how repellent it is.)

Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden. I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it. Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.

Start with Pennsylvania. Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes. Pennsylvania is 20.

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason. Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it. Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules. A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution. OK, wanna bet she does?

Let's visit Nevada. I have lots of friends in California who have condos in Nevada to evade state taxes. There are not a couple of people doing this; there are tens of thousands. Everyone knows it, and California seeks them out.

Our old pal Harry Reid knows it as well, and he apparently has them voting in droves in this election. Probably not a big D.J. constituency. Within 72 hours of the election, the Trump team found, validated over 3,500 of them. I do not suspect that Trump's people stopped counting.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ry_good_news_may_be_coming.html#ixzz6dEq5pCPb
Sounds delusional to me. Trumptard wakeing up everynight at 2:30am to check his phone for some sliver of hope. LMAO

I’m a little worried the courts will allow Voter fraud...Yes..

You should be worried about your melted brain oozing outta your ears.

trumps very own voter fraud commission found no instances of widespread voter fraud after the 2016 election. Keep spreading this conspiracy

If Trump doesnt get the presidency through the courts then we're doomed as a country. Good bye stimulus $, goodbye Ameriça, and good bye freedom of speech. crazy that Trump almost won even when demcrats were committing mass voter fraud because oRaNge MaN bAD.

trumps very own voter fraud commission found no instances of widespread voter fraud after the 2016 election. Keep spreading this conspiracy

OK Stevie....LOL

PA has already segregated ballots postmarked by 11/3 but received after 11/3.

Biden wins without them.

I'm not worried about this election....

don't think it is going to go anywhere. It wonder if we will get a figure on how much money is wasted in the legal preceedings.

The problem is they're going to find it on both sides

haha, I was going to post this too. Pretty sure, event if just by human error, there were ballots that shouldn't have counted. However, I don't think it will be very significant, let alone change this result

By

excerpt:

Hate to break it to you, but the late arriving ballots were already being seperated by PA, so Alito's brief was moot, and have not been counted yet, i.e., this will change absolutely nothing to the tally. Unless they decide they WILL be allowed to count them, which, in all likelyhood, will increase Bidens lead. And since elections are delegated to the states, I can't see SCOTUS doing diddly squat.
But in either case, it won't make any difference whatsoever.

Fun statistical fact: Trump has filed 10 cases already, and lost all 10. This Alito brief was just a bone thrown at them.

Well that was before the dems completely changed the way human beings vote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back